Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

Selling Bitcoin would always be a stupid decision, because the price could be always higher. But there are people who just don't want to invest anymore and they are retiring, for an example, people who bought Bitcoins for $1 each don't need to wait anymore, they are already rich and they can retire.
It's only become worst decision when you keep buying high and sell it low repeatedly, other than that just a fine thing. People just have a narrow-minded when it comes to calculate how Bitcoin supply limited causing the price , the value of Bitcoin itself in the future whenever every single Bitcoin has mined could guarantee a hell high price without considering how it could worth nothing if there's no one interested anymore in Bitcoin later , I do put my faith in Bitcoin but always have a plan B to anticipate unexpected things, so I won't call it that way to those people who selling Bitcoin now or later .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

I think it is not stupid if we already get enough profit
Selling little bitcoin now is not stupid for trader that get into the cryptocurrency business at the early 2016 but it is a stupid decision for new trader if not in an emergency state of financial assistant.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Ma.KattyClitoris

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

Selling Bitcoin would always be a stupid decision, because the price could be always higher. But there are people who just don't want to invest anymore and they are retiring, for an example, people who bought Bitcoins for $1 each don't need to wait anymore, they are already rich and they can retire.
I agree, selling bitcoin is the worst thing to do, Holding it in this market crises will be the best decision for everyone, having patience is needed in crypto, it is not necessary to sell your bitcoin at the lowest price, that will gain you nothing.
gsingh

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

It is more than a stupid decision because the price is more than cheap at the omoment and we are still on a bear market, why would you sell just right now?

nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

it's not stupid in general. It depend on the circumstances under which you're considering to sell. Stuid would be probably anything that doesn't make perfect sense, such as selling for fud

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Midori_Team

Activity: 60
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:08:30 PM

Probably in this moment yes, because the price is low ….
but if you have bitcoins and at same time you need fiat for you real life … it is not so stupid.

As above … it depends ….
txsignatoire

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

Bitcoin was something of 2009. There are way better cryptos around now. BTC transaction time is way too slow. BTC transaction fees are way to high. Max transactions per second is 7 which is WAY WAY too slow. BTC has some serious scalability issues. BTC is vulnerable to a 51% attack since the 4 biggest mining pools (which are located in china) control 50% of the hashing power. This means if they and one other mining pool would team up, they could do some serious damage to BTC. Bitcoin has almost no utility. One current utility is being a bridge from Fiat to Alt coins since most alt coins don't have fiat parings. Another utility of BTC right now is using it to buy things on the black market, although this is slowly being replaces by privacy coins like Monero. Bitcoin will also never be a store of value, unlike Gold. Gold has a demand since it is used in electronics and jewelry.. . If your a Bitcoin maximalist, good for you.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
sniper23

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:25:29 PM

Selling is never a stupid decision. But sometimes you might be glad that you sold, but also sometimes you might curse for yourself selling. Well, I guess we all have our reasons.
stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

For ever investment there is a time to sow and a time to reap, there is no stupid decision when you are in need of fiat. It just poor investment decisions that exist due to poor planning and lack of proper knowledge of the cryptocurrency market.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

What does it mean enough profit. At this price, the sale is a very stupid idea. Currently, the price has dropped by over $ 3k. In this way, we will not earn much ...
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

Bitcoin was something of 2009. There are way better cryptos around now. BTC transaction time is way too slow. BTC transaction fees are way to high. Max transactions per second is 7 which is WAY WAY too slow. BTC has some serious scalability issues. BTC is vulnerable to a 51% attack since the 4 biggest mining pools (which are located in china) control 50% of the hashing power. This means if they and one other mining pool would team up, they could do some serious damage to BTC. Bitcoin has almost no utility. One current utility is being a bridge from Fiat to Alt coins since most alt coins don't have fiat parings. Another utility of BTC right now is using it to buy things on the black market, although this is slowly being replaces by privacy coins like Monero. Bitcoin will also never be a store of value, unlike Gold. Gold has a demand since it is used in electronics and jewelry.. . If your a Bitcoin maximalist, good for you.

Well, bitcoin is not vulnerable to 51% attack if you ask me and if Bitcoin is, we would have experience it before now. However, you're right when you said the mining company team up, they could do some serious damage to bitcoin but I wouldn't do that because it will affect their business cause they'll be the one loosing the most. That's why they won't even pray for it to happen.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

It is not a stupid decision if you need your money now. Later you can back invest in this awesome technology which is blockchain.   Shocked

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:49:21 PM

if for the present time let alone see almost all the crypto the price on falling so including a stout person if we sell bitcoin now. precisely now is the right time to buy bitcoin. use the opportunity to earn a profit in the future .
Those people who are holding their bitcoin for a long time, they should even now wait for some more time, because bitcoin price is currently trading so low and there is no use to sell it right now, i think if they will wait for some time i am hopeful that they will get a very good return, because still chances are that bitcoin price will soon increase too much.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:56:30 PM

Selling bitcoin is not really meant stupidity it is a choice for everyone, it's nothing to do with us of how they used or handled their bitcoin.Yeah it's good to see the bitcoin price to rise up but we need to wait at the right time as we have no control of the situations.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

It may not be. If one gets into some tight financial situations sometimes and the only hope is to turn to your bitcoin just to bridge the gap, that becomes a very smart option at that point, especially if the person coincidentally bought it cheaper or at least close to the selling price.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
sell bitcoin because the fear of losses to be received it may be said wrong because the investor does not believe in bitcoin investment
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:21:01 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 09:20:54 PM by brylle34

selling bitcoin wont be a stupid decision because this is how we earn from this high volatility if there are no people who are selling bitcoin there will be what you called a bubble burst because it is not moving and there are few people who are engaged. buying and selling even the value is low or high is how exchanges and traders earn and us so its a very great chance to earn more from this volatiliy. i would recommend you to hold USD on trading sites or on your digital wallet for every drop of the value so you can buy cheap and when you feel that you earned enough sell it and wait for dump. but i also agree with you if you are just holding and do not engage in trading or bounty, selling at all time high is what we all waiting for. The value will sure rocket by this 3rd or 4th quarter
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

Yeah, I agree with you it is not time to sell Bitcoin it is right time to buy Bitcoin and wait some time it's increase price end of year then you sell your Bitcoin and make more profit from it

Yeah it is time to wait not to sell, it is time to buy some more because the price now a day is really low but it will rise more and more, we should not think about buying, now we should try to buy more as market is not too high now day so get the chance to have a lot for saving and investments, we are now living in digital era so we really need bitcoin to be at our side to make our life easy and good.
Benito01

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:05:21 AM

Yes Maybe if the price is not good, because you loss you money in that way, but its always depends on the situation, example if you need some real money to buy your foods and other basic needs, you don`t have a choice, you need to sell your bitcoin to have a real money.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:37:19 AM

Selling bitcoin when the price drops is a bad decision, better to lose than having to dump bitcoin when the price is low. Hold bitcoin will keep the survival of other crypto money and I think the bitcoin investment patience is the most important thing, because it's very difficult for the novice investor to ignore the declining market price while they want more profit for their bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: