Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:40:56 PM

I think that if you are going to sell bitcoin right now it can be called one of the most stupid acts. The market is crawling along the bottom, now you do not need to sell anything. Now you need to prepare all your deposits in order to make a decision about buying soon!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:20:31 PM

Selling bitcoin is not a bad option for us if we decide to sell it and we badly needed it. Unlike, trading we can make all type of transaction a good one if we learn how to trade, and trading is very simple we need to buy when the price is low and sell when the price rises. It is a cycle that could help us to gain profit and make a better investment in terms of earning in a active trading and holding.
MartinAK

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

Probably the act of selling bitcoin can not be conclusively stupidity in the sense that we all holders are unevenly distributed across the globe with different demographic and human needs. And depending on the type of investment the person wants to make. Some are prone to short term which is their personally preferences and medium of business. So at any point in time when price deem fit for them it becomes their green light for them to sell which good for them. I see no stupid decision about selling bitcoin.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

Why stupid if you gain profit already we have different ways how we roll our assets on market as well as bitcoin, we have different choices how to keep it to be more profitbale... So i cant see stupidity on selling bitcoin..  We have diffrent financial status though....
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:58:48 PM

Absolutely agree with this! why sell something that makes you rich? wait a little bit and you will see how much it will grow and in no case do not sell it now so that you can not later!
jump4ever

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

Absolutely not, it all depends on your situation and strategy! I think it's a silly move to sell bitcoin, if you're a beginner and buy at a price more expensive. In my opinion, the growth of the crypto-currency market is yet to come, so it's worth betting on growth.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

I agree, I think it is a stupid decision until you are having some emergency need that you need to sell your bitcoin and also make an withdraw of your funds.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

We can not make any speculation that selling Bitcoin is a stupid decision. Because everyone has many different needs and emergencies. Selling Bitcoin for the benefit of life is a natural thing, and not stupid decision.
I must agree on that. Selling bitcoin is not a stupid thing to do, whether you sell it in a low price it is still you who's going to decide. If you feel like holding your coins for a more beneficial purposes well then hold and wait for a good profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:28:04 AM

I don't agree with you.every one enters into investment with a purpose and if the purpose is attained within the shortest possible time it the investors right to opt out or continue. The problem i have is when the investor opt out knowing the potential of what he was into earlier.

yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:29:29 AM

for us to sell bitcoin instead of stupid decisions, i think selling a good decision bitcoin we get the profit we get with us get a cheap price and we are waiting for a higher price, so i think selling a positive decision
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

Of course, the decision to sell Bitcoin is absolutely individual. I think those who bought it for $ 1,000, basically it was sold, and of course turned out to be a good win. I will keep Bitcoin to higher levels than the historic maximum. And to sell Bitcoin, I do not think it's silly. I find it silly to sell it now when the price has fallen dramatically.
I will never consider it as a stupid decision, because some time we need to sell our bitcoin for fulfilling our need, but if a person do not feel any need for converting bitcoin in to fiat or if he is investing his money in some other altcoin then for sure it can be consider as a stupid decision, but still it is not necessary, because every person has its own choice and he will surely act according to his strategy and planning.

Selling bitcoin bitcoin if the  prices is right and satisfactory isn’t a stupid decision to make especially when it could help you become more profitable. It would only be a stupid thing if you sell your bitcoin at a very low price.

Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

If you bought it much cheaper than $ 6000, then of course you can sell it. But if your purchase was higher than this price, then you have no choice but to wait and be patient. Perhaps this will need to be done for a very long time, but if you are patient - your time will come.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:57:44 AM

When the market got down and down this time never sell bitcoin. Bitcoin is a crypto coin and the crypto market always up-down so anytime price going to be moon or down. People sell their bitcoin this panic time because they need money emergency

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Caraphernalia

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

No it's not. As long as you are earning, it is not stupid. we do have different mind and of course we will came up with a different ideas in how are we are promoting bitcoin. That different ideas could help us to do a lot of things in order for us to sell it efficiently and effectively.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

It depends on when you got in and what you plan do it after you sell it.
Do you sell it hoping that you will have the opportunity to buy back lower.
Or do you sell for good, the latter is stupid since i believe we will see much higher prices.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
It can't easily be said that selling bitcoin is a stupid decision because selling cryptocurrencies is as important and as vital to the industry as buying and holding. What's stupid however, is not buying or selling cryptocurrencies in the right timing. Not only are you losing the chance to a big increase or profit for yourself, you are also putting your investments in danger.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

Its not a stupid decision, what if the person has been holding for long term decided to sell now to take profits..
diskodasa

Activity: 337

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:52:12 PM

I remember bitcoin price arround 10k on March so sell bitcoin in this time is the best decision for everyone Smiley) see this market right now

bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
In my own opinion, selling bitcoin is not stupid decision if we can sell it properly. Like the rule when we are trading bitcoin, "Buy when the price is low, and sell when the price is high". If you sell bitcoin when the price is down, of course its a stupid decision because you will not get any profit, but, if you sell your bitcoin when the price is reach its peak, so, its a brilliant decision.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:23:41 PM

there is no stupid decision here. you can sell your coin when it increases the price again. the market is very unpredictable by now. and you can save some for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: