Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
Tonicantik

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

it's practically like that, because now the bitcoin is weakening the price, and but I'm sure the future will bitcoin the price will be much higher than now. maybe those who sell bitcoin because of the need for money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

it's practically like that, because now the bitcoin is weakening the price, and but I'm sure the future will bitcoin the price will be much higher than now. maybe those who sell bitcoin because of the need for money.
it is true, maybe some people always look if someone who sell their coins is do a bad thing, they maybe not want to sell their coins if know the price is cheap like now. but if they in urgent situation and need money they don't have any option except sell their coins

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Sesiaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

maybe we can assume like that. because if now we sell bitcoin is now very weakened the price. bitcoin in the future will definitely be much better than now. because then if we sell decade is a foolish right.
Wahyud11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

sayarasa is not a stupid decision, now bitcoin value is down and do not want to lose more capital to store bitcoin, so selling bitcoin is the right decision
udanemas

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes, I agree. Currently the market value of bitcoin falls. It's a stupid decision to sell bitcoin, especially if you're aiming for big profits. Sales will only bring losses. You can wait until the market goes up, then you sell.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

I'll hold it while I'm still in a small plus. I bought bitcoin for 6000. I will keep and hope. If the price goes below 6000, then I'll think about selling. But I continue to believe in bitcoin
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

Actually bitcoin is like others coin so its price can be high and low. So if people see that the price of bitcoin is high so they can sell. They can save something for the future also. There is nothing as stupid decision.
Nobody can't dictate somebody on what to do with his bitcoin. That is decentralization, nobody is in control. Even if the price of bitcoin is low and in real life he just needed some money for emergency then bitcoin could be his savior. That is not a stupid decision and i even think that it is wise to do so.
ivrytwr4

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

Sometimes the real world bites you on the a$$ and you need cash; bills to pay etc.  Therefore you sell your BTC, pay your bills and you're either lucky that BTC drops and you can pick up where you left off or you miss the boat and BTC hits $20k!

Scary but exciting times!
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
This dip season?its not only stupidity but foolishness too,imagine how huge the last recorded price and you will just sell for this $6,000 price?no way i would rather spend all my work compensation than to spend my bitcoin on hand,no matter how long it takes but i will not sell mine

Sometimes the real world bites you on the a$$ and you need cash; bills to pay etc.  Therefore you sell your BTC, pay your bills and you're either lucky that BTC drops and you can pick up where you left off or you miss the boat and BTC hits $20k!

Scary but exciting times!

Well thats exceptional,because bad things happen sometimes and we have no choice but to withdraw our funds but its only isolated cases so no worry mate
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

It is not actually stupid because it depends on the person selling it. If the user is selling it for personal investments and widening their range of investments, then it may be a good decision. The use may also selling it to provide for its personal satisfaction and other stuffs. Though it might be stupid to sell Bitcoin while it is going down because you have lose the chance of having more profit.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

Selling bitcoin is not a stuoid idea however it depends on how do you sell it. There are cases or circumstances that we thought it is good then we will regret afterwards because there is abetter opportunity to it.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.
[/quote

For me,who will care if selling bitcoin is stupid or just a wise decision for a high price.Thus,this strategy is more effective.At the same time,i earned and learned.
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

Bitcoin just like other coin also. You need to sell it if you see you got profit from it. Unless you want to hold more long and do believe the coin will rises more than hold it. If not just sell it and collect your profit. Nothing was so stupid about selling it.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

The price of the bitcoin is unpredictable sometimes it has high value but sometimes it has lower value, selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision specially if it is needed by your family it was a right choice, it was family first before anything else so we must be aware on what is our priority.
markiplier.jack

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

It's nothing like a stupid decision. It's up to how you determine the market for yourself. If you think that this is the best price you can get then you can sell, or else hold for more time with expectations for profit.
Durugista

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

Yes its a wrong decision, with the market failure at the present , it is not a good move to sell your holdings, patience is needed in crypto currency, wait for the recovery of the market.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

Selling of Bitcoin is relative and depends on individuals' goals set aside before joining crypto. It becomes only awkward and unfortunate when you buy at high price and sell at low price. Aside this, an individual is likely to make more than 100% increment as a profit for holding or investing in Bitcoin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

Absolutely yes, selling bitcoin will only make bitcoin value to go down. But we dont have the right to force someone to not sell their bitcoin, we cannot anyone to do longer hold their coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

no, as you say. some people do a short trade
I think to get any profit opportunity, requires more experience and knowledge if the market is churning up as the current trend is on the decline.
shvishal

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

Only when that individual dont know upto which extend its value can rise. when the value of bitcoin is low one should think twice before selling because no one knows when it will strike again so i think one should wait for quality of time before selling bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: