Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ?  (Read 3399 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Selling bitcoin would only be wise when you really need money. Having bitcoin is having a good kind of asset, there is no like bitcoin that can appreciate in value at an instant. As long as you can keep your bitcoin at any cost, it is the wisest thing to do. Prefer to hold tha to spend it, in no time.you will see the fruit of your waiting and investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Way2Cool

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

Hey folks I don't want to be philosophic, we all know Bitcoin has a great intrinsic value thanks to Blockchain and its nature!
I just want to say something to summarise our actual situation : There is always the sun after the storm!
so don't worry folks! Bitcoin will rise again!
bethooven

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

Selling bitcoin would only be wise when you really need money. Having bitcoin is having a good kind of asset, there is no like bitcoin that can appreciate in value at an instant. As long as you can keep your bitcoin at any cost, it is the wisest thing to do. Prefer to hold tha to spend it, in no time.you will see the fruit of your waiting and investment.

Exactly, I now invested and bitcoin and I now its sounds crazy but I will hold it for until the end of the year, I know it will rise again to the moon , its always been this way as I read on some articles in the forum about the bitcoin past achievements.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

Bitcoin prices are currently falling, it is true this is not the right time to sell Bitcoin, but otherwise this is the right time to increase our investment. unless we are forced to sell Bitcoin, because of necessity. maybe this can still be understood.
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

The best solution for cryptocurrency investment is to use Cryptics. It is a cryptocurrency exchange rate forecasting platform, which is working on a base of artificial intelligence and is able to make predictions regarding the prices of different cryptocurrencies with 70% accuracy. It can provide HFT forecasting (3 minutes ahead) and day-to-day forecasting on a base of social media analysis and P/L analysis. However, do not take everything for granted - you always should check everything by yourself Smiley https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

Exactly, I now invested and bitcoin and I now its sounds crazy but I will hold it for until the end of the year, I know it will rise again to the moon , its always been this way as I read on some articles in the forum about the bitcoin past achievements.
you tack good decision now it is the price of bitcoin you bought it on cheapest price and i know you will be get good profit at the end of his year hold just for some months i you don't need money because most of predictors says positive about bitcoin and it seems bitcoin price will be instantly increased. maybe it cross 100000$ it will be very good price.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Need to observe the value of each coin for us to have a huge profits.
As of now all coin are unstable the best thing to do is hodl for it. So many project campaign entering toward cryptocurrency it is not possible that will go higher and maybe go to the moon in future.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:52:07 PM

Yes waiting for a longer time and not to sell our coins is a good idea but if someone will need for any emergency then they can.
There are many people who also sell their coins when they feel that now they will not see the price rising again, actually they do not know about the coming future of bitcoin and they do not know that the adoption of bitcoin is increasing more faster and the price will also increase like that.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

I think it wasn't always stupid once selling bitcoin. Why not consider some instance that the person is trader or maybe got panic. We can't judge them for all have weaknesses.
A good trader will never sell bitcoin at this time because price now a day is pretty low, people are buying more and more, we should hold It for our future because bitcoin is future making currency, I can save your future and it can give you more profit than anything else. So buy bitcoin right now but selling now is full of lose only.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:03:55 PM

At this price of bitcoin you should not sell it because you will get loss,getting a big profit is willing to wait. Make this situation as an opporrunity to invest or buy some coins.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 343

when lambo...

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

At this price of bitcoin you should not sell it because you will get loss,getting a big profit is willing to wait. Make this situation as an opporrunity to invest or buy some coins.
Exactly.Grab this chance to buy affordable coins that you think have their own potentials.Selling might not be a good idea for me but it's all depends on individual's choice.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Nisjan

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

No selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision.as for me my experience i always buy butcoin and now as i can see i earn much from bitcoin.I make it like a bussness when Im buying bitcoin.so use wisely bitcoin.and as I said when you buy bitcoin this is not a stupid decision.i probably promoting bitcoin for me only.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:57:00 PM

Selling your bitcoins is a matter of choice you can decide to sell it when and how ever you want,it's your choice,so what ever decision one makes concerning buying or selling of bitcoin is up to them.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

yes, if only you're selling in the dips because of FUDs. You should know the real worth of BTC before deciding to sell it. Whatever the case you shouldn't sell below your initial investment. It's better to break even than to sell at a loss in dips.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:09:05 AM

Selling your bitcoins is a matter of choice you can decide to sell it when and how ever you want,it's your choice,so what ever decision one makes concerning buying or selling of bitcoin is up to them.
You can't say that you have the profit if you won't sell. Selling your bitcoin isn't a stupid thing but we all need to do that in different occasions. The decision of selling only comes in few forms and I'll list them.
1. When the holder can't take the losses anymore.
2. If the holder listens to the FUDs
3. Holder sells if he needs cash.

1 and 2 are related to each other. When the holder are always listening to FUD and he's looking to his portfolio most of the time, he'll ending up can't take the losses anymore. I won't judge his act because before I did it but now luckily, I've learned from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:00:03 AM

But if they are here for getting the profit then we have to guide them if they do not know that what is the time to buy and what is the time to sell as if they will not follow the rules and they will not know then they will spread negative news that there is lose in bitcoin. If we will guide them then they will be fan of bitcoin and will promote it more and the price will increase.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:49:13 AM

It might not be a problem to sell bitcoin if you need money dude, but some users sell their bitcoins because they panic with the
current worrisome price rate, maybe it's a stupid choice, because if you want to restrain/holding you do not have to lose like that..
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:05:04 AM

If you're getting out of bitcoin then I think it's not the smartest decision to get out at these prices.
It might be a decent decision if you need the money or if you manage to buy back cheaper and end up with more bitcoin.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
This is very normal we cannot blame them on what decision they made because we have different views and different needs in life but the main goals is to become success and as a individual we must know what to do when bitcoin is on dip and I'm sure those people who sold their bitcoin on a dip price they will learned from their mistakes.
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:15:11 AM

If you just sell on the dip you are a stupid bperson and we all agree on that, you can not sell on a dip because there are better times to sell (just like when we touched the all time high)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: