Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future?  (Read 1493 times)
88jewel

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:14:18 AM

The acceptance of digital currency maybe a long process or will take a long time but the foundation as set by the emergence of bitcoin is already there. So bitcoin will not disappear now or even in the future. It will become a legacy in the era of crypto currencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

Maybe not. We're now living in a digital world where digital currency is already being known worldwide. Cryptocurrency or bitcoin in particular may dump but it will continue and will recover soon. It is impossible to disappear just because the value is dropping. Maybe new coins will appear in the future but bitcoin will still remain in the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BruceBanner1

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

A good rule to follow is never to invest more than what you would be willing to lose.
Its not only good, its the golden rule for any investment. Without being greedy always ask this question to yourself, how much we can afford of losing!!!
I used to trade in forex and Bitcoin is not exceptional of it. When we think the price is at lowest, now is the best time to buy it may show a sudden drop. Recently Mark Carney, Bank of England governor and head of the Financial Stability Board told to G20 members that crypto assets “do not pose risks” to the world’s economy. I cant believe how there is sudden rise in BTC price.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

A good rule to follow is never to invest more than what you would be willing to lose.
Agreed, you need to invest only that much amount of money in any kind of investment which you can afford to lose because you never know whether you are going to end up losing or gaining more money. I don’t really think so that there is any such reason because of which we can claim such kind of thing like that of disappearing of the bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin will remain there in this world and will keep on making us richer.
stefan2208

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

Bitcoin will not disappear as long as we believe in it
sampath19

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

i don't think so. but in this days BTC value is going down rapidly. by the way most ideal thing is invest 2 or 3 digital concurrency. don't look only BTC.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

I think it is hard to completely erase Bitcoin the picture. It is already been used by establishments and it is alreqdy affecting lives of different people in different ways. Most people will not like that it will be eliminated.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

bitcoin maybe will lost the value in the future but possibly too bitcoin can be use for the particular countries but indeed most of countries does not crypto because the value is unstable that it could be fall and rise up at the same day and i think to being national currencies bitcoin have to pass through plenty of process but i think the future of crypto still bright
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

I'm on the "belief" thing.

Bitcoin has two things going for it:

- The tech
- The origin story

The tech can be recreated and improved (even within BTC itself). The origin story is not reproducible though, making every competitor a bit less than what Bitcoin is.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

I think it is hard to completely erase Bitcoin the picture. It is already been used by establishments and it is alreqdy affecting lives of different people in different ways. Most people will not like that it will be eliminated.
Indeed, but crypto was unpredictable, we didn't even know if it will last long. We shouldn't think if it will vanish but rather make a move. Just use it always and be part of the campaign that spread the news about bitcoin. And if you did all of that there's a possibilty that massive adoption may occur then it may become a new mode of payment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
3lyntio

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:16:54 PM

Asking this sort of question is like asking whether gold can disappear. Well bitcoin will only disappear when gold disappears. This simply mean that it is going no where.

The only thing that will likely happen is its value dropping, alas! It will pick again. Now lets look at some reasons why bitcoin is here to stay.

Bitcoin is a Magic Dragon. It is a piece of code running on thousands of computers, and it is peer to peer networks and it is decentralized. You can not turn off a peer to peer system without stopping the other systems running on the same internet network. Bitcoin is going nowhere. Even if all the countries in the world starts regulating it, it will still exist and people will use it legally or illegally.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

hello friend, it's not as easy as saying that bitcoin will disappear in the future I think bitcoin has shown its greatness as a virtual currency that can make improvements by itself. I know with the current market situation will be many people who think pessimistic on bitcoin so they assume bitcoin will disappear. I think the bitcoin will not disappear because this is just the starting stage for bitcoin growth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

This statement is absolute nonsense! A government issued crypto coin is not compareable with decentralized and independent crypto coins. Whatever crypto coin a government might will implement, that coin needs to have a feature where the government can increase the number of the coins and influences its value. So far, the fiat money and its implemented inflation finances the state budget and in future they surely need such an option as well!
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

Yes, there are always possibilities for that. As for today, we already lose an amount of bitcoin because bitcoin price is dropping and most of us lose bitcoin already. We just need to accept the reality and the fact that bitcoin is unstable and have a possibility to disappear.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

Bitcoin will not disappear as long as we believe in it
I can’t find some good reason because of which we can say such kind of thing that we won’t be able to see bitcoin after some period as this will never happen and that bitcoin will remain there for centuries. The way people are responding towards bitcoin and the way they are investing their money into it is an indication of this thing that bitcoin is going to have a very bright future in future.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

if my opinion is virtual currency will undergo changes and the strong rule to bind it will be the advanced technology of the future with cell phones we can use it anywhere and bitcoin will be the first currency for international. so bitcoin will last as long as there is a definite development and rule
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Not because bitcoin is currently experiencing a very high decline is not a reason for bitcoin to be lost, indeed I realize the current decline allows a very slow increase, but I'm sure bitcoin will last a long time now, many people assume that with the tragedy that happens today.

mikomiki

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

We know that high demand and low supply means soaring prices. Because the supply is fixed to 21 million BTC, block reward (currently at 12.5 BTC per 10 minutes) will eventually disappear and miners will lose their biggest source of income.
All money currencies will disappear in the future, including Bitcoin. This is because the system of money is a flawed and tired system. Human kind is simply waiting to be taken them out of the dark ages where so-called civilisations use money and a trade-based system.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

Well what I know is that we can't predict the future though many have already taken a wild guess. Whether bitcoin will survive the future or not is the answer is can't give currently but what I know is that the technology behind it which is blockchain will keep evolving. Bitcoin is just a currency on top of blockchain but the technology use us what marvels me. Based on the current hype surrounding it, I think blockchain will evolve and keep evolving in the future. Government will try but won't succeed.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

Altucher calls bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies sometime will replace the position of paper money as a medium of exchange. The reason, this currency can fix problems that exist in paper currency, and indeed in history, the same thing always happens in the new currency that replaces the old currency. but different according to According to some professors of economics at Harvard, Bitcoin will eventually collapse through incriminating government regulations. yeah, we can only predict and stay alert because anything can happen.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: