Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future?  (Read 1493 times)
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

BTC now is probably 10 years old. As world moves to gig economy and BTC laid the foundation of BLOCKCHAIN. And startup are levering this tech to give global population a chance to be a part of bussiness. Well, I guess BTC will be remembered and will not disappear as long as there is BLOCKCHAIN tech.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

BTC now is probably 10 years old. As world moves to gig economy and BTC laid the foundation of BLOCKCHAIN. And startup are levering this tech to give global population a chance to be a part of bussiness. Well, I guess BTC will be remembered and will not disappear as long as there is BLOCKCHAIN tech.
Why "probably"? It's not yet 10 years old by the way. Anyway, bitcoins are sure to stay if not then blockchain is. Bitcoins have paved the way to allow the world to know about blockchain and the benefits of the technology. Blockchain is such an amazing technology that has a lot of potential in a lot of use-cases. We probably haven't even explored the full potential of this technology.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:28:31 AM

Why "probably"? It's not yet 10 years old by the way. Anyway, bitcoins are sure to stay if not then blockchain is. Bitcoins have paved the way to allow the world to know about blockchain and the benefits of the technology. Blockchain is such an amazing technology that has a lot of potential in a lot of use-cases. We probably haven't even explored the full potential of this technology.

I strongly believe that bitcoin will not disseappear but instead it will continue to lead in the future.
bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

as with every innovative invention, there is always the risk of oblivion. As much as i'd love to say that its impossible for it to disappear, i know that bitcoin can infact disappear. Its a very slim chance tho but its possible. I personally approach btc like a ponzi Grin i invest what i can lose
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

Blockchain technology is a sophisticated technology and has now begun to be applied to several sectors. I see that the use of blockchain has begun to grow. Sectors such as finance are now starting to implement the blockchain system. Including Bitcoin currently utilizing blockchain technology, I believe Bitcoin can survive and continue to grow. Even the popularity of Bitcoin can get better, now public confidence is very high on Bitcoin. Overall I believe Bitcoin can survive and become one of the financial systems in this world that will be used in the future.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

People are getting to know about this as they are also investing and trading.
These are just the rumors and that nothing like that will ever happen. The only reason of such kind of talking’s is to demotivate you so that you go for selling of your coins to being down the value of the crypto coins so that they can then buy the coins at cheaper rates. You need not to worry about the future of the bitcoin as bitcoin holds a colorful future and that it will never disappoint you.
HeavenIneed

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

A lot of people are getting to know about the bitcoins and therefore it will stay.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

Everything is possible mate but i think not in 1-2 years later
As long as people can get some money from crypto world i dont think crypto gonna gone so fast
Especially if crypto get accept from many goverment around the world be possible btc gonna exist for a long time
No I think this is a thing which is not going to happen ever, bitcoin will not get disappear in future, as we know bitcoin is the first digital currency and it has very good history and a very bright future, now 80 out of 100 countries are agree to make it legal currency, so I think ups and downs will happen but disappearance is not possible, bitcoin will keep on floating in digital world forever.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:06:03 AM

No. It will not until the internet is alive for sure the cryptocurrecy bitcoin will always there and making sending money to other countries or places will be easier more in the future. It should be more improve so that people will buy more and value will increase more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Daisy Smith

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:25:24 AM

It is impossible. Bitcoin will never disappear because there are more and more people in many countries in the world using it ton conduct transactions in different areas.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

Maybe, in a thousand year I guess. Bitcoin is already part of our life now, do you think that the bitcoin is still a bubble that will disappear immediately?
Just think about this one example, paying using bitcoin removes many layers in a traditional payment system allowing payment direct from buyer to you.
Which mean the bitcoin can make the transaction easy and less time consuming, do you think that they will end that kind of transaction if everyone benefits on it?
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

Disappearing This is certain and will happen, everything in the world will disappear and there will be an end if it is time. like bitcoin will someday be lost but no one knows when it happens or ends the most important I will use it well as long as bitcoin exists.
if you think bitcoin will disappear, you should use it well in any way to get more profit for your future, because we will never know what the future of bitcoin will be.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

Will BTC and it's monetary value disappear, nobody knows and anything otherwise is speculation. Blockchain tech. is not going anywhere period you cannot put the rabbit back in the hat. I like this project because they are aiming at reducing the volatility in the market with their arbitrage exchange which will, in turn, encourage a new wave of massive adoption. What do you think about this project? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
Blockchain is improving and big countries have studied the features and benefits so they allow their people to invest in bitcoin. They accept bitcoin as their legal currency. It means that it is spreading rapidly and in the future the whole world will use bitcoin as they use their regular currency. There are no signs of disappearing bitcoin in the future. It is not a bubble.
berrieswithwine

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

In year 2140 the mining subsidy stops. this means that no more new Bitcoins cannot be created.

However all spendable Bitcoins still exist. I can imagine parents giving Bitcoins to their children. If they don't lose it, the coin can last for many generations. The coin lasting for 1000 years is only 20 generations and this is easy to reach.

This means. Bitcoin will still exist in year 3100 or so.
James_Potter

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

I think it's not disappeared, but I'll change to another form. I think many coins are based on ETH. Maybe in the future, bitcoin will be like that
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 12:33:00 PM

As you know nothnig on blockchain can disappear, BTC can be useless in future but that doesn't mean will disappear.
Ronztimz

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

People are hooked to bitcoin because it is filling a certain need, apart from filling a physical need, it fills an intrinsic need. Anything that has such a need does not disappear. Lets look at an example. People go for religious service to gain salvation, even when such persons don't get it, you still see them committed to such service. So not matter what, people will keep buying, using and trading it continuously and therefore it would maintain its existence.
outdatedruff7

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

It may have otheer destiny but you know future is not predicted, its writen and can be modified any time.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

They can't make BITCOIN disappear as it build a strong foundation already all over the world.
they can ban it but never will be banned all over the world.
people are gaining money with BTC and it opens a lot of windows of work that people need.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

I think in the future Bitcoin will not disappear, in fact in the future Bitcoin will progress and grow. I'm sure Bitcoin enthusiasts in the future will be more and more and Bitcoin price will be higher. I believe Bitcoin can survive in the future although there will be many pros and cons from all over the World.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: