Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future?  (Read 1493 times)
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

I think in the near future many altcoin projects will disappear, because in this market a lot of teams raise funds, but not having even a working product. But BTC in future can be world currency, and I'm believing that price to BTC will be 100k$
Yeah BTC is gonna be the future symbol. Many alts will come and go but they could not harm bitcoin at all. Look at bitcoin how adorably it is going out of the weak positions. People think that this will be the time that bitcoin will drown and now the XYZ will be the next bitcoin, but I don't understand if here the one already exist then why do we need the new one??? Grin
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

It could happen because we know that the world always gives surprises every time. But if you look at the current conditions then I am very optimistic that the digital currency can survive and exist in the future. see the increasing technological development Bitcoin will be needed, Bitcoin nature is easy to use and has many advantages become the main reason that bitcoin can be the choice of society in the future.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

Whatever is in the world, sooner or later it will disappear .. and bitcoin will also disappear but do not know when and in my opinion is still very long because there are still many people who still need it .. and I hope bitcoin will always be there until the end of time because bitcoin is a lifesaver for those who need help ..
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

There is nothing eternal. Everything disappears into the streams of time. But if you are dealing in bitcoin and know how the market of crypto currency works. You do not miss a coin that will replace Bitcoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

bitcoin may yet have another destiny if any state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated the senior editor of the economist is the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies...even state or countries will create their own cryptocurrencies, people will still choose to invest in Bitcoin and other decentralized cryptocurrency than a coin that is being controlled by government but we shouldn't worry about this, there are still more countries that are pro cryptocurrency than anti cryptocurrency and bitcoin won't go anywhere because it is here to stay....
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

Theoretically yes, but i doubt it in this life time, since adaption of bitcoin is expanding and is always being improved, there is no doubt bitcoin and other crptocurrencies will be here to stay, unless been replaced by a much more convenient way of payment, just like what had happened with precious merals, gold and silver before was the currency, then replaced by paper notes. I think you would not ask the question as well if you are a believer, it seems to me you are still doubting your investments, just make sure you understand everything first, before you make any speculations.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:50:49 PM

Theoretically yes, but i doubt it in this life time, since adaption of bitcoin is expanding and is always being improved, there is no doubt bitcoin and other crptocurrencies will be here to stay, unless been replaced by a much more convenient way of payment, just like what had happened with precious merals, gold and silver before was the currency, then replaced by paper notes. I think you would not ask the question as well if you are a believer, it seems to me you are still doubting your investments, just make sure you understand everything first, before you make any speculations.

I don't think so because it's hard to believe the negative prediction of crypto especially for bitcoin which is very popular and profitable.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

yes it could happen missing bitcoin in the future. but the digital currency will not disappear in the future. because there will be a new coin that replaces bitcoin with a more convenient and practical system. but the crypto world will never disappear.
Yeah people still trust bitcoin the most and there is no sign for disappearing bitcoin in the future. More and more people are investing and trading in bitcoin and in the future bitcoin will be the main stream. Some people disappoint people from bitcoin and they give false statement about the future of bitcoin, but they will never succeed and bitcoin will remain no 1. Crypto.
The thing with bitcoin is that it is always going to keep that dominance in the long run and altcoins will just help to speed up things pretty fast for the holders of bitcoin. Bitcoin is disappearing to nowhere and I so much know and believe that in the future, things would even get to the stage where most of us would have actually least expected in the long run.

The benefit that bitcoin offers is all that would make us eventually get to see this phase and those benefits are far more than what can actually make it disappear.
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

I can answere with a question Wink  will internet disappear in the future??  Grin
midelou

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

Answer: NO.

Whoever is into cryptocurrency loves bitcoin. It is the gold of cryptoverse. Some govts might ban it but couldn't ignore it. In the end, they will have to
accept it. Bitcoin is here to stay.
Truong Ngoc Vuong

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

Bitcoin can not replace Fiat, it helps people saving there value and escaping of controlling from government. Goverment cannot do anything to change and control Bitcoin.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.

I think it will not dissappear because bitcoin is very strong and with so many many investors world wide.I'm
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

We don't know what really happen to the bitcoin after few many years more maybe we can't see the price of the bitcoin become high again or we bitcoin die after few years because we know a lot of altcoins now  and maybe they have some altcoin who replace bitcoin to it's place. But I hope bitcoin will still alive so many people can earn a lot of money ..
No one amongst us can be sure about the future as you can expect anything to happen in the future and that anything can disappear. However, we need to be positive and that we need to think in a positive manner as this will help us in trusting bitcoin and other crypto coins in much better way and that only then we will be able to invest some money as well as make some good profit out of that investment.
Being positive is not even a necessity, it is a choice and we cannot force anyone to either remain positive or their entire life end up expecting the worst. Life does not work in a way that would end up favoring everybody anyway and as long as those who understand the long term benefit are willing to keep taking the risk of holding on to their coin, I do not see bitcoin disappearing to anywhere.

This market is gradually getting established and that is obviously what makes it important. An highly established things are going to stay with human being hence worrying about the future of bitcoin is sounding complete meaningless to me or at least as of current trends. Some experts are predicting bitcoin to serve us at least for next two to three centuries before another big and advance technology may take over bitcoins.
Irinagoduna1

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

there are a lot of new cryptocurrencies have appeared recently and BTC has started to losing his popularity so yeah it is undoubtedly going to be replaced
Vladpotov12

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

for last couple of years 'crypto theme' has became so popular and doing it now and BTC is too old already, some people are creating thier own currencies, so i think that BTC is going disappear by replacing
Gogi134156

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

I think that Bitcoin as first cryptocurrency and as most popular cryptocurrency is never going to 'die', vice versa I believe that some day it can become the main currency. even more main than $))
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:27:02 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 10:05:47 PM by bohr

In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.
It is obvious that governments are going to take actions against cryptocurrencies, that is what we're seen that right now but they cannot destroy it, as long as people want to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies there is nothing they can do to stop us, now I agree that stability is necessary for a currency but if bitcoin is successful at becoming one of the main currencies around the world it is possible that we could reach a point in history in which things are priced directly in bitcoin and not in dollars and at that point the price will be stable.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:00:37 AM

I think that Bitcoin as first cryptocurrency and as most popular cryptocurrency is never going to 'die', vice versa I believe that some day it can become the main currency. even more main than $))
Everyone is optimistic about it, we are now at a step forward and at a much better level. Bitcoin increasingly in demand and become a digital currency with a very large market share coverage and also even beat some currencies in the world. So this will be a positive move and I'm sure Bitcoin can survive and become a legally recognized currency. Maybe we just wait for the government's decision, the support from the government is very meaningful because the government currently seems to still think to support Bitcoin or not. If this can be realized then it is certain that Bitcoin's future will be bright and calculated then it could be Bitcoin into a legally recognized currency all over the world.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:54:40 AM

Bitcoin is essentially the gold of virtual currencies so it's very unlikely to see it disappearing. It bears the face of the whole cryptocurrency and I know devs will just upgrade it instead of making a better one to replace it.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:07:10 AM

Bitcoin is nice to help the community, the people, help reduce the unemployment rate. But let's not forget that bitcoin and crypto are a market that is not legally guaranteed as well as rules and regulations to ensure an important future position. Any adjustment can have a negative impact on the market.

These are just the rumors which are being spread by the people who don’t even know about bitcoin and that they don’t have any kind of information or technical knowledge which can help them in telling the future of the bitcoin or any other crypto coin.

Nothing like that will happen and that all the crypto coins especially bitcoin will remain there and that all these coins will help their investors in making more money.
I don’t think so that bitcoin has so far given us any such reason because of which we can claim this thing that the future of the bitcoin is in danger and that bitcoin will not be able to survive in the coming days or so. In fact, I can see a very colorful and bright future of not only bitcoin but the entire crypto market and that they will surely be able to make much better name amongst the people.
Firstly, asking questions about future is even always funny as if we all know what the future is going to be holding for any of us, let alone bitcoin.

Secondly, this is a market that is obviously here to stay and I do not for any reason see how anything would end up affecting bitcoin negatively to the point where it is going to disappear. However, it is a good risk to take when trying to compare the profit to the loss ratio, and for that reason, it is an investment almost everyone would want to be a part of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: