Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future?  (Read 1493 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

Bitcoin can not replace Fiat, it helps people saving there value and escaping of controlling from government. Goverment cannot do anything to change and control Bitcoin.
There is nothing in this world which is not possible and that we all know the potential and the capabilities of the bitcoin. I don’t think so that there is any such significant reason because of which we can claim this thing that bitcoin cannot replace paper money.

It will take time for things to be settled down in a way they should be but we can really hope to see something which can help us in a better way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

I invested in bitcoin personally because i believe and trust its potential of living continously in the market, therefore i look forward on positve future of bitcoin in the cryptoworld that it won’t die but instead it will be more patronized by majority and people may consider it as one of the best investment to have in life for future security
MisterDevers

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

who knows?

i don't think so, but we'll just have to wait and see how it all goes
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will not disappear in the future Bitcoin will grow and become famous. If Bitcoin in the future disappears, then how are you doing with the other coins? Will definitely disappear as well. Bitcoin is the King of all coins so if the king alone cannot survive, the king's children will not survive.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.

I am not a psychic actually to answer you question, besides all of our opinion here was an speculation. So, nobody knows if bitcoin will disappear in the near future. It maybe or maybe not that's my answer, perhaps. But for now it is good to hold bitcoin in a long term because there are many rumors about it by 2025 bitcoin will become 100K$ each Smiley
Lol. Actually, no one is a psychic obviously to even be able to know what happens in the future and no matter what anyone may think anyway, no one can be right or wrong in this sort of things. I believe however that there is a bright future for bitcoin and in most aspect, it is going to end up being a market we will all look back to this date and tell ourselves we really made a good choice and that is all I am after and looking forward to anyway.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

We have crossed the initial stage and are in journey to bring everyone into crypto world where such a question which should have raised in the initial stage should remain questioned as its of useless now. Kindly don't mistake me. You can question here as Crypto currencies take over local fiats? This question would be so opt in current competitive market. There are chances for it i would say down the line in few 1 decade.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

Bitcoin is essentially the gold of virtual currencies so it's very unlikely to see it disappearing. It bears the face of the whole cryptocurrency and I know devs will just upgrade it instead of making a better one to replace it.
The way bitcoin is creating such a positive impact in the society and the way people are showing their interest in investing of their money into this crypto coin is an indication of this thing that bitcoin holds a very much bright future and that there will never come certain time when we will be hearing of a news that bitcoin is no more or any other thing like that. Bitcoin will always remain in this world, helping people in changing their lives.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:23:10 PM

I think and I'm sure bitcoin will not disappear, because there are still bitcoiners or bitcoin communities still using and looking for bitcoin. They all know that bitcoin will be potentially very good in the future. And one thing that maybe bitcoin will disappear is the absence of internet network around the world, because to access bitcoin or digital currency using only internet network. bitcoin values ​​are based on demand and supply so that if people stop using bitcoin then the price will start to decline. But that possibility is so low.
snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

well it has 2 ways be extinct and dissapeear forever or take its place in the world and have a stable and very strong presence in our daily lifes for which we need another crisis in my opinion.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.
I will advise you to better not mind all these things you’re seeing these and just focus on how much you can be able to make from it before anything happens. Always make sure you withdraw every achievement you have made so far to start a new one and not leaving it in their. We are all not sure about the future of Bitcoin, but we do believe that it is here to stay (maybe for a long time) and we ain’t sure how long that would be. That’s why I said you should make use of this time you have now to work harder and earn something out of it before it’s late.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

That wouldn’t be a problem to me, cause it doesn’t matter at all. The only thing that matters is how much I’m able to make before it happens to disappear or whatever it is that happens. So I will also advise you to do the same thing, work hard and focus on what you’re doing now so that if anything happens tomorrow, cause the government of your country can even ban Bitcoin, but when you have achieved enough from it, you wouldn’t be much worried.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

That wouldn’t be a problem to me, cause it doesn’t matter at all. The only thing that matters is how much I’m able to make before it happens to disappear or whatever it is that happens. So I will also advise you to do the same thing, work hard and focus on what you’re doing now so that if anything happens tomorrow, cause the government of your country can even ban Bitcoin, but when you have achieved enough from it, you wouldn’t be much worried.

It's hard to predict if what will the future of bitcoin in the future but im still believe that bitcoin will be able to maintain its position as the leading coin in the crypto market world wide.

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

We have crossed the initial stage and are in journey to bring everyone into crypto world where such a question which should have raised in the initial stage should remain questioned as its of useless now. Kindly don't mistake me. You can question here as Crypto currencies take over local fiats? This question would be so opt in current competitive market. There are chances for it i would say down the line in few 1 decade.
That is right to say that bitcoin is now becoming mature, and hope that bitcoin is now becoming more secure and trusted and that is the reason that the demand of bitcoin is increasing from time to time. i think that it will take a little more time when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin because bitcoin is their future currency and hope that they will start using bitcoin for everything for which they are currently using their fiat currency.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

It's hard to predict if what will the future of bitcoin in the future but im still believe that bitcoin will be able to maintain its position as the leading coin in the crypto market world wide.

that is hard to predict no doubt that at least from the market we can conclude about bitcoin and its future, in fact bitcoin price is increasing countinuously and that is only because of the increasing demand of bitcoin, i think that bitcoin demand will continue increasing and therefore we can hope that still bitcoin has a very bright future.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

I think that Bitcoin as first cryptocurrency and as most popular cryptocurrency is never going to 'die', vice versa I believe that some day it can become the main currency. even more main than $))
Everyone is optimistic about it, we are now at a step forward and at a much better level. Bitcoin increasingly in demand and become a digital currency with a very large market share coverage and also even beat some currencies in the world. So this will be a positive move and I'm sure Bitcoin can survive and become a legally recognized currency. Maybe we just wait for the government's decision, the support from the government is very meaningful because the government currently seems to still think to support Bitcoin or not. If this can be realized then it is certain that Bitcoin's future will be bright and calculated then it could be Bitcoin into a legally recognized currency all over the world.
Being optimistic about one’s business is a usual thing in life. Like seriously, this is a business that you’re hoping and trusting in, expecting to make incomes from it, then how can you not be optimistic about it. Everyone is always optimistic about their business.

I don’t know what will happen to Bitcoin in future, but if you ask me, I will still tell you that everything is going to be alright and there won’t be any problem.

I will tell you that Bitcoin will stay like forever and nothing is stopping it, even if there are possibilities that it can be stopped, I will still tell you that it is impossible.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

who knows?

i don't think so, but we'll just have to wait and see how it all goes
Sometimes I do think that whether Bitcoin stays or dies depends on us. Why? Because we are the users and whenever we choose to stop investing that’s when it goes down and when decide to invest on it again it starts getting better. So if we all decide that we are no more interested in Bitcoin, then it dies. But as long as we are all still investing into it, it will continue to stay for us all. That’s what I believe, unless the guys that are behind running the program decides to shut it down.
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

I think No, because as you see right many people use to used and earn in bitcoin. But thats only my perspective but i also think it is possible that bitcoin will this disappear in the future but be positive as long as bitcoin is here and help othe people by doing this kind of work
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

Bitcoin is essentially the gold of virtual currencies so it's very unlikely to see it disappearing. It bears the face of the whole cryptocurrency and I know devs will just upgrade it instead of making a better one to replace it.
People have been trying to make a better cryptocurrency since bitcoin was created and everyone has failed, bitcoin it is still by far the best cryptocurrency that we have an even if many people that have investments in other coins will like to see bitcoin disappear they do not really understand the ramifications of that, if bitcoin disappeared then most coins will disappear as well.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

we all known that nobody is permanent in this world except on CHANGES. in this case i'm surely that bitcoin will disappear in the future because all the things in this world is have an ending. to think that in the future that have an advance technology you can invented such as good as bitcoin. in this life cycle on the world we known that THINGS will FADE and another ONE will REPLACE it. that's why i's sure that bitcoin will surely disappear.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:06:35 AM

Bitcoin will never disappear in the future,instead it will be accepted by the governments all over the world,after they realized the multiple benifits of bitcoin for everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: