Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future?  (Read 1493 times)
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

I think yes it possible because bitcoin is not welcomed by worldwide until now.So bitcoin is not cared by so many people.That's why it's possible that bitcoin may die in future.Bitcoin has passed a long time with success, and I hope it continue do it's magic.
No it is already the best investment ever, most of the countries are now accepting bitcoin but it will never lose the value and the opportunities, I think the future of bitcoin is very bright because more and more people are now getting to the bitcoin. Already some countries announced bitcoin as legal currency which shows that bitcoin will ream number one in future, well it is good to buy more bitcoin it is raising now and it will raise forever in future as well bitcoin is being accepted worldwide and whole universe is now accepting the reality of bitcoin for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

I do not know about the future, but the future can be seen from now, bitcoin has gone through hard times at first and shining in the year 2017, and then crypto is growing with so many alts emerging. With so much enthusiasm coming from crypto users, I think bitcoin will still exist in the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

lost or not its bitcoin in the future no one knows. not necessarily also with the existence of a new currency in the government will remove bitcoin. in my opinion bitcoin will remain in the future, even though the government issues a new currency. most of it will be bitcoin rivals.
Decentralization will never become a rival of centralization. Even if the government ends up coming with their own currency on the blockchain, it would still remain a centralized currency. Nothing will make bitcoin disappear in the future as far as I am concerned, and the only thing I see is a huge growth and the cryptocurrency market being more like a stock market. I am still waiting to see what regulation is going to end up ushering in.

For any marketplace, what banks so far supporting them in terms of loans and credit limits, I believe bitcoin and bitcoin based payment system/processors may do much more support as there are less complications regarding usual formalities and taxation.

Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:02:21 AM

I see you are too worried, no need to worry about bitcoin better we enjoy the current running, because in my opinion is only a small part of the country that prohibits this bitcoin, and most likely next year there is only change in blockchain become more modern. and here's my opinion bitcoin will never die but there is a change.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

Nah, there's no end for a brainchild that came from an amazing visionary who sought to end trust issues in digital currency. We are already witnessing the next level of technology with scalability problems being sidelined and also Lightning Network bringing an end to 'the crowded memory pool' and 'unreasonably high fee' worries.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

We shouldn't worry about bitcoin disappearing because we could be dead before bitcoin becomes obsolete. Only a few countries are against bitcoin and crypto I don't think that's something to worry about.The government can do whatever they want against bitcoin but that won't stop crypto from growing over time. Imo it'll take maybe several decades before another altcoin overcomes bitcoin.
I am sure even when we are dead and long gone, bitcoin would still somehow remain. Even though no one can be certain what the future holds, we can at least still kind of be hopeful that it is going to be a great one. If government wanted to get rid of bitcoin or cryptocurrency at large, I am sure they would have done that already, but this is something they know is not achievable and the building of their own currency based on the blockchain technology will not affect anything.

I believe governments and central banks will start adopting bitcoin rather than trying to suppress it. Because the demand of need of bitcoin may decide everything and which is the only force to ensure the sustainability of bitcoin in long run.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

Bitcoin is not simple thing that will disappear in days it will take along time but may be it will be replaced by new digital currency but take long long time. So don't worry and wait for good time.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

Bitcoin not just a currency, but we can say bitcoin as an digital asset. So, could you believe to me bitcoin will not disappear, and don't worry about that. Indeed until now government one of them who want bitcoin end because bitcoin will make the national money every country disappear. We can see in the future the human will prefer to choose paper money or digital money, and I'm sure they will prefer to choose digital money with a several reason.

I agree with the prognosticators say, can you look a history a payment system. The first payment system is barter, you can buy anything depend on agreement reached we don't know about money and everyone didn't know about money. By time, the barter system changed and we found money, the people use money for payment system because money very easy to use, and because it's more fair. And now digital money come when the people cannot leave his life with technology and the solution is digital money which are suitable for help them daily activity.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Koomsd

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

If all the regulators in the world were to suddenly disappear, the future of bitcoin would not be worth a dollar unless improvements in speed and cost were made.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:29:45 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:15:04 AM by vintages

Its quiet uncertain; bitcoin may disapper, or it may not disappear. It may be surprising but you should know that in cryptocurrency, everything is sort of uncertain. It is not as if cryptocurrency will disappear totally. Even if bitcoin stop being, another cryptocurrency may take over to become the top popular coin but bitcoin will always be remembered. When all this are just my personal predictions. 
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

If all the regulators in the world were to suddenly disappear, the future of bitcoin would not be worth a dollar unless improvements in speed and cost were made.

What has one thing you point out to do with the other? If regulations aren't being forced through, the usage and global interest in Bitcoin will decrease as well, meaning that you don't have to upgrade the protocol anymore, and don't need second layer applications. People should understand that the only reason we are where we are today, is because of regulations. Without these regulations the market would stay a pump and dump toy for deep pockets for ever, and with negative regulations being forced through, this market won't be able to grow much larger at all. Regulations if fairly implemented are a major contributor to more growth, and the only way to settle crypto as the next major multi trillion dollar asset class.
Maerence

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.

That is a very complex question. On the one hand, direct calculations about market cap do not take lost coins into consideration. But base on analytics, in the future, more bitcoins will be lost. But the rate at which they disappear will be much lower than in the past since, now that they’re so valuable, people will be more vigilant about keeping track of them.
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:02:18 AM

at least one country its currency dead. this will make adopters bitcoin increased very large that will lead to increase the value of bitcoin be more than US $ 50k when it to be
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:58:59 AM

From the high attention paid to bitcoin, it can be seen that the future currency must be a change from the bottom up, not a top-down design.

The dollar, the euro, the renminbi, or the international monetary fund's Special Drawing Rights, are unlikely to be the currency of the future.

Maybe bitcoin will be the currency of the future.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

Altucher calls bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies sometime will replace the position of paper money as a medium of exchange. The reason, this currency can fix problems that exist in paper currency, and indeed in history, the same thing always happens in the new currency that replaces the old currency. but different according to According to some professors of economics at Harvard, Bitcoin will eventually collapse through incriminating government regulations. yeah, we can only predict and stay alert because anything can happen.
Even without bitcoin or cryptocurrency, paper money has already been replaced by the cashless society in some places with high level of infrastructure. However, I believe the blockchain technology is really going to pave way for a lot of development as we move on, while bitcoin may end up serving more as an asset and a currency due to its decentralized nature, while the activities get regulated by the government, and even if no one can predict the future, I do not see bitcoin going anywhere.

at least one country its currency dead. this will make adopters bitcoin increased very large that will lead to increase the value of bitcoin be more than US $ 50k when it to be
I guess you mean if a country's money value goes to zero then bitcoin value will increase, right ? Yes, even just a economic crisis also will trigger bitcoin prices to some peak levels. By this you mean, bitcoin will never disappear ? Then I must agree with you.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

Possibilities are there for that to happen because the value of the bitcoin is based on demand and supply so if the people stop using bitcoin then the price will starts to decrease.But the chances of happening this is low because bitcoin already got good support from the world people.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

Possibilities are there for that to happen because the value of the bitcoin is based on demand and supply so if the people stop using bitcoin then the price will starts to decrease.But the chances of happening this is low because bitcoin already got good support from the world people.
I cannot accept the possibilities you have mentioned. Because in this world, each and everything comes with its own risks hence bitcoin is not an exception. Compared to any other existing system, I believe bitcoin must have less possibilities to get disappeared.

Demand for bitcoins and adoption of bitcoins to a large extent are the things that I see happening. So far, we are still very low on  adoption, and there is nothing really that could fuel it, but as we keep growing and heading gradually to the mainstream with regulations, I see a lot of adoption taking place and I presume it to be a massive one. People may be looking at the present picture now, but for some of us, the picture in the future is far bigger.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

What do you expect out of bitcoin disappearance dude? Do you expect this should happen? What really made you create such threads? You are into crypto and pumps and dumps are common. As crypto is seen as a competitor of fiats, banks and authorities depended on fiats are being against cryto currencies. On a race many obstacles would be seen. Just look at bitcoin and its teams' journey though out it journey from the beginning. It has been so strong. It can handle pressures. No chance for its disappearance dude.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

I think that in the future bitcoin will not disappear anywhere since it's the first of all cryptocurrencies. And what we see now - no matter how many different coins appear, bitcoin as the elder of all of them and at the same time feels well, his price is quite stable. Unlike other coins which for a day can lose half of its value. So I believe in bitcoin and I'm sure that it will not disappear even in a few dozen years.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:13:14 PM

Bitcoin will just float in the digital world forever..no matter how many new crypto projects coming up that has more or greater technology than bitcoin,for me it would never disappear.bitcoin would be like a ANTIQUE artifacts of the digital currency world.people may not care about it but it will never be forgotten..

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: