Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446023 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:43:51 AM

TEK dead....R.I.P.

As long as sirazimuth puts on these fantastic TEK contests we all have grown to love, TEK will live on forever! (or for as long as sirazimuth lives)

If sirazimuth lives on forever, I'm quite sure it won't be in either hell or heaven.   It should be in TEKeaven. That would be great.  Smiley

awww shucks... thanx guys!

Well then ,after much consulting with Captain Obvious, new and extra difficult questions Wink Wink are on the tek-horizon for the next up coming exciting contest!!!
prizes tba ,usually after my staking day for obvious reasons..(Thanx Captain Obvious for that hot tip! )
i know i know.... the suspense is unbearable!  but bear with me fellow tekees!    it will be worth it, i can assure you!
its all good crypto fun in tek land folks...  (even if we aren't exactly getting rich) so stay tuned!

I think I just peed a little from sheer joy. I can hardly contain myself, the suspense is killing me. (where are my Contour Booster Pads when I need one)

Praise be to sirazimuth for bringing fresh excitement to TEK fans across the planet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:11:50 AM

For this coins staking it is up to 40%.  Is it 40% a year ? I understand it to be up to 40% in 30 days. Very nice coin I think I will buy some and see how ot goes. Damn I must wait a whole month though. Oh well. Is there a certain amount of coins I need ?

coinhugger

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:48:56 PM

For this coins staking it is up to 40%.  Is it 40% a year ? I understand it to be up to 40% in 30 days. Very nice coin I think I will buy some and see how ot goes. Damn I must wait a whole month though. Oh well. Is there a certain amount of coins I need ?

Yes, it will take a whole month for the TEK to ripen and multiply but it's worth it. Also, the more you buy the better it is.

tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:37:47 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 09:53:14 PM by tevasu

Yes, it will take a whole month for the TEK to ripen and multiply but it's worth it. Also, the more you buy the better it is.

Opinion please:

At Cryptopia there are over 60,000,000 tek bidding at 1 satoshi, waiting to be filled. Wouldn't it be smart for the large tek bag holders, some sitting on 250 million plus tekcoins to fill these orders which would stimulate the market turning all these orders into owners who then have a vested interest? Filling all these orders could kick start Tek!
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 10:01:19 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 11:18:06 AM by bitmaster1x

Opinion please:

At Cryptopia there are over 60,000,000 tek bidding at 1 satoshi, waiting to be filled. Wouldn't it be smart for the large tek bag holders, some sitting on 250 million plus tekcoins to fill these orders which would stimulate the market turning all these orders in owners who then have a vested interest? Filling all these orders could kick start Tek!

If the 1 sat is filled and no one else adds the the buy, the sell side will be at 1 sat. This creates a 0 sat buy side. When this happens, Cryptopia will remove the TEK/BTC base market which they've already done for SPRTS & SHND and others. So, I would not suggest anyone sell or fill at 1 sat.

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:32:37 PM

Opinion please:

At Cryptopia there are over 60,000,000 tek bidding at 1 satoshi, waiting to be filled. Wouldn't it be smart for the large tek bag holders, some sitting on 250 million plus tekcoins to fill these orders which would stimulate the market turning all these orders in owners who then have a vested interest? Filling all these orders could kick start Tek!

If the 1 sat is filled and no one else adds the the buy, the sell side will be at 1 sat. This creates a 0 sat buy side. When this happens, Cryptopia will remove the TEK/BTC base market which they've already done for SPRTS & SHND and others. So, I would not suggest anyone sell or fill at 1 sat.

I'm just going to put up a buy order at 2 sat as this is a crazy low price anyway.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:50:31 AM

Kiklo's Premium Blockchain Snapshot Service

Tekcoin Snapshot updated to 2-04-2017.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378653.msg14309285#msg14309285

Cool
leptar

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:31:27 PM

so glad to see that TEK still has life. I got 8 active connections ver 2.4.1.0
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:52:44 AM

well i guess that means there's at least 8  stakers anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs&list=RDgrbSQ6O6kbs&index=1

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
tevasu

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:13:19 AM

well i guess that means there's at least 8  stakers anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs&list=RDgrbSQ6O6kbs&index=1

Just made a buy at Cryptopia and had 27 connections open as of Feb 11,2017  4:05 PM PST
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 01:39:29 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 01:55:31 AM by sirazimuth
Merited by Duncan.Idaho (1)

greetings tekees and all crypto believers!!

are you ready for the monthly brain teaser treats?
are you ready for tons of tek  ...totally? tek-nakly?

then lets do the tek tango!!!....

starring our hero....CAPTAIEEEEEEEN OBVIOUS!!!
(i know, that's not Captain Obvious,but whatever, you get the idea...ok, movin on..)

for 5000 tek ....
(and a chance at the grand prize of being THE OBVIOUS ANSWER CHAMP) answer all correctly and good luck to all
and may the best tekee win and become a tek multi-gazillionaire!
(that would be um....lets see....1 dollar and 37 cents at current price)...

ok then!! moving on with the
1st question...(drum roll please)....

what was King George VI's actual first name?  (no googlin now! that's cheating)

2ND Question (careful folks, this might be a trick question..dont say i didnt warn you!)
I dig a hole 2 metres by 2 metres by 2 metres deep? Just for scale, I dug this hole and put someone else's dog in it.
Then I ran away. Like run away...for good! never comin back!! Not even if the dog barks real loud!
The question is, how much dirt is in this hole? (remember its SOMEONE ELSES dog!)
 (ok now this one i will allow one google search BUT only one click allowed on results... you hear me? ONE CLICK!!
 any more and you are cheating! you are on your honor...and don't worry, i trust you)

Final question! You're nearly there. The glass slipper, made famous by Cinderella. In the original story, what was her slipper made from?
 (hint... it didn't fit her 2 ugly sisters Anastasia and Esmeralda or wtf their names were, i don't remember, but
anyway like i said it didn't fit their fat ass feet, so there ya go)

well that's it folks!! i hope yawl had fun with these.
1st correct answers win 5000 tek ( well when my monthly stake arrives anyway)

tevasu

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:34:52 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 02:45:52 AM by tevasu

(i know, that's not Captain Obvious,but whatever, you get the idea...ok, movin on..)

for 5000 tek ....
(and a chance at the grand prize of being THE OBVIOUS ANSWER CHAMP) answer all correctly and good luck to all

2ND Question (careful folks, this might be a trick question..dont say i didnt warn you!)
I dig a hole 2 metres by 2 metres by 2 metres deep? Just for scale, I dug this hole and put someone else's dog in it.
Then I ran away. Like run away...for good! never comin back!! Not even if the dog barks real loud!
The question is, how much dirt is in this hole? (remember its SOMEONE ELSES dog!)
 (ok now this one i will allow one google search BUT only one click allowed on results... you hear me? ONE CLICK!!
 any more and you are cheating! you are on your honor...and don't worry, i trust you)

Final question! You're nearly there. The glass slipper, made famous by Cinderella. In the original story, what was her slipper made from?
 (hint... it didn't fit her 2 ugly sisters Anastasia and Esmeralda or wtf their names were, i don't remember, but

FIRST QUESTION: what was King George VI's actual first name?  ANSWER: GEORGE
SECOND QUESTION: The question is, how much dirt is in this hole? ANSWER: NO DIRT IS 'IN' THE HOLE. LOT OUTSIDE THOUGH.
THIRD QUESTION:  In the original story, what was her slipper made from? ANSWER: GOLD
send booty to BdZczoKWcAsrujb68mM1GumZzpJBRs1rWV

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

for 5000 tek ....

FIRST QUESTION: what was King George VI's actual first name?  ANSWER: GEORGE  (CORRECT)
SECOND QUESTION: The question is, how much dirt is in this hole? ANSWER: NO DIRT IS 'IN' THE HOLE. LOT OUTSIDE THOUGH.(CORRECT AGAIN!! YOURE ON A ROLL!!)
THIRD QUESTION:  In the original story, what was her slipper made from? ANSWER: GOLD (AHH SHIT, YA BLEW IT !)

um...The glass slipper, made famous by Cinderella was made outta gold eh ? well I havn't heard that version.  i believe a glass slipper is made outta glass ,
but i could be wrong. hey , i know ...maybe it was gold infused glass or some such thing!
but no worries! you got 2 outta 3 anyway so consolation booty of 1000 tek  will be sent  on stake day!
 Captain Obvious says congratulations on your new found tek wealth!!

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 12:34:15 AM

for 5000 tek ....

FIRST QUESTION: what was King George VI's actual first name?  ANSWER: GEORGE  (CORRECT)
SECOND QUESTION: The question is, how much dirt is in this hole? ANSWER: NO DIRT IS 'IN' THE HOLE. LOT OUTSIDE THOUGH.(CORRECT AGAIN!! YOURE ON A ROLL!!)
THIRD QUESTION:  In the original story, what was her slipper made from? ANSWER: GOLD (AHH SHIT, YA BLEW IT !)

um...The glass slipper, made famous by Cinderella was made outta gold eh ? well I havn't heard that version.  i believe a glass slipper is made outta glass ,
but i could be wrong. hey , i know ...maybe it was gold infused glass or some such thing!
but no worries! you got 2 outta 3 anyway so consolation booty of 1000 tek  will be sent  on stake day!

In all the cartoons it was made of glass !

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tevasu

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:01:54 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 05:14:33 AM by tevasu

for 5000 tek ....

In all the cartoons it was made of glass !

According to Grimm's Fairy Tale the slipper was made from gold: ref- http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/grimm021.html .
This time the bird threw down to her a dress that was more splendid and magnificent than any she had yet had, and the slippers were of pure gold. When she arrived at the festival in this dress, everyone was so astonished that they did not know what to say. The prince danced only with her, and whenever anyone else asked her to dance, he would say, "She is my dance partner."
When evening came Cinderella wanted to leave, and the prince tried to escort her, but she ran away from him so quickly that he could not follow her. The prince, however, had set a trap. He had had the entire stairway smeared with pitch. When she ran down the stairs, her left slipper stuck in the pitch. The prince picked it up. It was small and dainty, and of pure gold.

The next morning, he went with it to the man, and said to him, "No one shall be my wife except for the one whose foot fits this golden shoe."

Thanks btw for the 1000 better luck next time gratuity Smiley. That was kind. The remaining big bucks you can send to BdZczoKWcAsrujb68mM1GumZzpJBRs1rWV  Namaste
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:23:31 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 01:40:24 AM by sirazimuth

According to Grimm's Fairy Tale the slipper was made from gold: ref- http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/grimm021.html .
This time the bird threw down to her a dress that was more splendid and magnificent than any she had yet had, and the slippers were of pure gold. When she arrived at the festival in this dress, everyone was so astonished that they did not know what to say. The prince danced only with her, and whenever anyone else asked her to dance, he would say, "She is my dance partner."
When evening came Cinderella wanted to leave, and the prince tried to escort her, but she ran away from him so quickly that he could not follow her. The prince, however, had set a trap. He had had the entire stairway smeared with pitch. When she ran down the stairs, her left slipper stuck in the pitch. The prince picked it up. It was small and dainty, and of pure gold.

The next morning, he went with it to the man, and said to him, "No one shall be my wife except for the one whose foot fits this golden shoe."

Thanks btw for the 1000 better luck next time gratuity Smiley. That was kind. The remaining big bucks you can send to BdZczoKWcAsrujb68mM1GumZzpJBRs1rWV  Namaste

oh what the hell...
 Captain Obvious says great effort on coming up with that not so obvious answer!
so even tho its not the obvious answer you obviously are very smart!!! and you obviously win!
5000 tek  and congratulations!! now obviously, don't spend it all in one place!!
thank you all for playing folks... and may your tek wealth lead to many obvious observations!!

coinhugger

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:39:06 PM

oh what the hell...
 Captain Obvious says great effort on coming up with that not so obvious answer!
so even tho its not the obvious answer you obviously are very smart!!! and you obviously win!
5000 tek  and congratulations!! now obviously, don't spend it all in one place!!
thank you all for playing folks... and may your tek wealth lead to many obvious observations!!

Darn Valentine's Day.  It made me miss out on this fantastic game!

Can't have it all I guess.  Grin
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:39:00 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 01:40:53 AM by sirazimuth

Darn Valentine's Day.  It made me miss out on this fantastic game!

Can't have it all I guess.  Grin

well then...Captain Obvious says happy valentines day!...obviously!

500 tek sent to coinhugger

bonus for additional 500 tek...

what time does the 5 AM express train to Tek Land leave the station? (heading for the moon in your dreams  Cheesy Grin)
(no looking at the time table now!  ahh  wait a minute... doesn't exist anyway  Wink )

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:03:15 PM

TEK WALLET TAKES FOREVER!!~DLING THE BLOCKCHAIN...MEH ===BATA AT 2000 TRADE AND WIN LOTTERY/DAYTRADE THEM** https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BTA

Cool

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
tevasu

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:31:25 AM

Darn Valentine's Day.  It made me miss out on this fantastic game!

Can't have it all I guess.  Grin

well then...Captain Obvious says happy valentines day!...obviously!

500 tek sent to coinhugger

bonus for additional 500 tek...

what time does the 5 AM express train to Tek Land leave the station? (heading for the moon in your dreams  Cheesy Grin)
(no looking at the time table now!  ahh  wait a minute... doesn't exist anyway  Wink )

So, your stepping up the difficulty level. The obvious time of departure of course is 7:43 PM which is a quantum leap derivative of random recall anomalies. But my answer is 5am which is a very common feel good number. So 5 am is my final answer.    BdZczoKWcAsrujb68mM1GumZzpJBRs1rWV
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: