Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] SHIVOM - Data Discovery, AI Analysis and DTC Marketplace  (Read 31867 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

This project has been quiet for a long time and there have been no new updates in recent months. I hope that their development team is working because a lot of big investors have invested in this project. What I would like now is that OMX has the approval of many major exchanges and the ecosystem of this project needs to be improved now.
Yes, I haven’t heard the news of the team for a long time.It is quite hot at ico.But now it is especially quiet.And the price is getting lower and lower.I wonder if there are still many people holding it.
Most investors are holding OMX and they are not ready to sell because the market is in a difficult period making it impossible to raise prices. I think we need to wait for more news and hope this market will soon enter the uptrend. Personally I am considering buying OMX to keep in the long term because I would love the idea of this project
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

This project has been quiet for a long time and there have been no new updates in recent months. I hope that their development team is working because a lot of big investors have invested in this project. What I would like now is that OMX has the approval of many major exchanges and the ecosystem of this project needs to be improved now.
Yes, I haven’t heard the news of the team for a long time.It is quite hot at ico.But now it is especially quiet.And the price is getting lower and lower.I wonder if there are still many people holding it.
Most investors are holding OMX and they are not ready to sell because the market is in a difficult period making it impossible to raise prices. I think we need to wait for more news and hope this market will soon enter the uptrend. Personally I am considering buying OMX to keep in the long term because I would love the idea of this project
And maybe now is the time to sell your tokens, the team runs out of money and this is not the best time for the development of such a startup.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

And maybe now is the time to sell your tokens, the team runs out of money and this is not the best time for the development of such a startup.
Very bad that there is no news about the development of the project.  Perhaps the team is focused on work. Anyway, I don’t think that now is a good time to sell.  I think that we should, at a minimum, wait out this market decline.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

Very bad that there is no news about the development of the project.  Perhaps the team is focused on work. Anyway, I don’t think that now is a good time to sell.  I think that we should, at a minimum, wait out this market decline.

The news is: the team is now busy alpha testing platform SHIVOM, the official email mailing list there is a search for candidates-testers. The project is developing, do not worry.
"After several scrum meetings and all-nighters later, the Shivom team is thrilled to launch our closed Alpha test to members of the community. We ask that all Alpha testers actively share their feedback within our Intercom application found on the bottom right-hand side of our platform. The Alpha test users group size will scale up towards the end of the month, where we seek to launch to the public."

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

The news is: the team is now busy alpha testing platform SHIVOM, the official email mailing list there is a search for candidates-testers. The project is developing, do not worry.
"After several scrum meetings and all-nighters later, the Shivom team is thrilled to launch our closed Alpha test to members of the community. We ask that all Alpha testers actively share their feedback within our Intercom application found on the bottom right-hand side of our platform. The Alpha test users group size will scale up towards the end of the month, where we seek to launch to the public."
Thank you for this news.
Great, I'm glad that the project has a smooth development. Hopefully, soon we will see some test results here.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

Thank you for this news.
Great, I'm glad that the project has a smooth development. Hopefully, soon we will see some test results here.
even though the Shivom project still seems to be developing, why is OMX down to 25% ??
this is like a bad project, and the token becomes shit token? we dont know, but i guest hold if you lose.

scolary23

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

Thank you for this news.
even though the Shivom project still seems to be developing, why is OMX down to 25% ??
this is like a bad project, and the token becomes shit token? we dont know, but i guest hold if you lose.
It seems so. There is news about the work of the team, but I am inclined to believe that even with good news, due to a weak market, we will not be able to see growth that would make us happier. The main thing that the team continued to evolve. This will help quickly grow, when the trend in the market changes.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:01:32 PM

Thank you for this news.
It seems so. There is news about the work of the team, but I am inclined to believe that even with good news, due to a weak market, we will not be able to see growth that would make us happier. The main thing that the team continued to evolve. This will help quickly grow, when the trend in the market changes.
it will be difficult to predict the price of OMX, but today I am happy to see the OMX marketcap rise by 100,000 USD,
hopefully indeed this is the beginning of Bullrun

Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:13:36 PM

Thank you for this news.
it will be difficult to predict the price of OMX, but today I am happy to see the OMX marketcap rise by 100,000 USD,
Talking about predicting prices, I don't think OMX's prices are difficult to predict, but almost all coins are difficult to predict and I think the information you convey seems to be good news

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

Thank you for this news.
Talking about predicting prices, I don't think OMX's prices are difficult to predict, but almost all coins are difficult to predict and I think the information you convey seems to be good news

The team should deliver what they promised here. Achieving a $35M hard cap is big enough to make their developments faster and easier.
So I don't see any reasons of delay. Or not giving updates to their clients. Or giving updates which are not really significant in terms of development.
The current market is not good but this is their time to prove their significance particularly in the healthcare sector.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

Thank you for this news.

The team should deliver what they promised here. Achieving a $35M hard cap is big enough to make their developments faster and easier.
So I don't see any reasons of delay. Or not giving updates to their clients. Or giving updates which are not really significant in terms of development.
The current market is not good but this is their time to prove their significance particularly in the healthcare sector.

This statement is true only if the investment was received in $, not in cryptocurrency. Now it is not 35 million. They are developing - anyone could apply for participation in alpha testing. Newsletters come to the email 1-2 times a month.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
scolary23

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:06:54 AM

Thank you for this news.

This statement is true only if the investment was received in $, not in cryptocurrency. Now it is not 35 million. They are developing - anyone could apply for participation in alpha testing. Newsletters come to the email 1-2 times a month.
I think this statement may hold here. They were not obligated to keep everything in crypto. If this is so, then this is a poor management of funds. Everyone knows that today crypto is a venture asset. And it may turn out like the Local World Forwarders, when at the end they said that they ran out of money for development, because they kept it in some crypto.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

Still, there is no news from the team whether they are developing the product or not, due to market fluctuation the price of OMX went very low in the market, at least they need to give updates about their progress and this makes us hold them because along with the market the prices will start increasing again.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

Still, there is no news from the team whether they are developing the product or not, due to market fluctuation the price of OMX went very low in the market, at least they need to give updates about their progress and this makes us hold them because along with the market the prices will start increasing again.
Let's hope it can happen because people are in dire need of their money for life. It can be seen that the value of OMX is still very low, so investment at this time is extremely dangerous. Personally I would not choose the investment and wait for a better development stage to do it
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Let's hope it can happen because people are in dire need of their money for life. It can be seen that the value of OMX is still very low, so investment at this time is extremely dangerous. Personally I would not choose the investment and wait for a better development stage to do it
already up 10%, if you want to invest in OMX, wait until prices drop again, it's true that this is very risky,
because development is not too good for the real world

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:32:06 AM

already up 10%, if you want to invest in OMX, wait until prices drop again, it's true that this is very risky,
because development is not too good for the real world
10% does not really affect much in the OMX project. At present, OMX is much lower than ICO, so a 10% increase is only temporary and we will find it difficult to determine when there is a new price increase. I believe that investing is not the only option because bear markets are making people lose more money
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:07:41 PM

Many have tokens. Everyone is waiting for growth. And we are also waiting for news about the development of the project.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

There was no news from the developer team in this thread for more than a month. the price of the token falls, we need good news about the development of this project to increase prices and market confidence.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:51:22 PM

There was no news from the developer team in this thread for more than a month. the price of the token falls, we need good news about the development of this project to increase prices and market confidence.
What you say is true until now I have not heard any good news from the development team and I really hope that soon there will be good news so that the price can go up again
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

What you say is true until now I have not heard any good news from the development team and I really hope that soon there will be good news so that the price can go up again
The last update about the development was the alpha public release on Nov 30th. I think the devs are working hard in developing the project. They do actively respond in their telegram group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: