Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] SHIVOM - Data Discovery, AI Analysis and DTC Marketplace  (Read 31864 times)
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:30:56 PM

It seemed an excellent and out of the box project during its ico i was even more impressed when it reached it hard cap even before the public sale but after that the price has kept tanking and now seems like ico investors are loosing over 90 percent of their investment if they sell now, it is almost an year so i expect team to deliver on their promises now and come up with a quality platform, working partnerships and revenue generating businesses so that all the investors, holders and supporters can also benefit from the success of this unique peoject.

The project itself seem to be a useful feature, but the use case is something that will be realized in the next decade. If tokens won't be used so they won't be traded and they will lose their value. And the bearish market doesn't help.

This happened to all projects and only a few projects were able to grow unfortunately Shivom is not one of them
I saw Shivom quite active in several meetings but the market conditions forced the token to decline

Of course this is very unfortunate to know that Shivom is difficult to grow at the moment but I am very confident that the team will do something for sure so that the project can be successful so we'll see

A lot of projects in these years failed because of they where not prepare to the bearish trend. I hope that Shivom used the funds that it gathered in a proper way.

Yes, because they hoped for growth in order to get more profit. Despite the fact that these funds were necessary to use to pay bills in the work on the development of the project.
I hope that the Shivom team did not make such an mistake.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:09:49 AM

It seemed an excellent and out of the box project during its ico i was even more impressed when it reached it hard cap even before the public sale but after that the price has kept tanking and now seems like ico investors are loosing over 90 percent of their investment if they sell now, it is almost an year so i expect team to deliver on their promises now and come up with a quality platform, working partnerships and revenue generating businesses so that all the investors, holders and supporters can also benefit from the success of this unique peoject.
It is difficult to predict the future of the project but in recent months they have not had any new updates related to new partners. It is possible that every project has great success after ICO but this is the cryptocurrency market and everything can happen very unexpectedly. In fact, the value of OMX has dropped to very low prices and the daily trading volume of only $ 1,000 makes the community in Shivom disappointed in how this project works. I personally invested in Shivom, but so far I have not had any profit
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:41:47 AM

It is difficult to predict the future of the project but in recent months they have not had any new updates related to new partners. It is possible that every project has great success after ICO but this is the cryptocurrency market and everything can happen very unexpectedly. In fact, the value of OMX has dropped to very low prices and the daily trading volume of only $ 1,000 makes the community in Shivom disappointed in how this project works. I personally invested in Shivom, but so far I have not had any profit

Agree with you, even we have been waiting for the price to recover because even i have bought the coin after listing in the exchanges, which the value of the coin decreased gradually due to no updates and developments from the team. Really very bad because they have a very good vision before the ICO but they didn't manage to reach their progress what they mentioned in the roadmap.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:38:31 AM

Agree with you, even we have been waiting for the price to recover because even i have bought the coin after listing in the exchanges, which the value of the coin decreased gradually due to no updates and developments from the team. Really very bad because they have a very good vision before the ICO but they didn't manage to reach their progress what they mentioned in the roadmap.

Fair to say OMX hasn't turned out the way I'd initially anticipated it to have turned out given the fact that it was and still is the first and only BC startup tackling the problems of genome. Still believe in the project, but it's a long hodl now
scolary23

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:15:41 PM

Fair to say OMX hasn't turned out the way I'd initially anticipated it to have turned out given the fact that it was and still is the first and only BC startup tackling the problems of genome. Still believe in the project, but it's a long hodl now

This is really a sphere that nobody has touched before. And of course it looks like an essential and needed service. But after the ICO, their development has become much slower. And of course, such changes affect the price and the attitude of the community to the project as a whole. They should change this trend and become more active. Not right, evolve and, at the same time, is in the shade. The team must respect the investments of investors and the interest of the community.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:41:07 PM

This is really a sphere that nobody has touched before. And of course it looks like an essential and needed service. But after the ICO, their development has become much slower. And of course, such changes affect the price and the attitude of the community to the project as a whole. They should change this trend and become more active. Not right, evolve and, at the same time, is in the shade. The team must respect the investments of investors and the interest of the community.

We've got a lot of great minds in the industry developing next-gen solutions. However, what we are short on is great managers and accountants to keep these minds on track and ensure that funds raised + milestone targets are feasible.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:14:29 PM

When is expected to reach atleast ICO price? Something big is coming?
I am not interested in platform news, I know that soon MVP will be ready, but what about the token use?

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:22:23 PM

I am not interested in platform news, I know that soon MVP will be ready, but what about the token use?

This is a joke? The price is in 100x below ICO price. I think this is impossible hit ICP price again. They must do something impossible for this. they raised crazy money on ICO just speculated the news on partnerships with government... But now their token has not any volume on Kucoin...  Undecided
Prolifik

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:52:28 PM

This is a joke? The price is in 100x below ICO price. I think this is impossible hit ICP price again. They must do something impossible for this. they raised crazy money on ICO just speculated the news on partnerships with government... But now their token has not any volume on Kucoin...  Undecided
That is why I am asking. I know that they raised atleast 40 million USD, it is enough to make a revolution in this industry, so where is some big progress?

scolary23

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:23:24 AM

We've got a lot of great minds in the industry developing next-gen solutions. However, what we are short on is great managers and accountants to keep these minds on track and ensure that funds raised + milestone targets are feasible.

In this area, in general, it is difficult to guarantee anything. But the community has the right to know what the status of the project is at a given time. Working with the community is part of marketing, and their silence looks at least silly.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:54:55 AM

That is why I am asking. I know that they raised atleast 40 million USD, it is enough to make a revolution in this industry, so where is some big progress?
This is basically how you should make money on cryptocurrencies. Sad true but If I remmeber correctly they raised money from private investors. What can be done for 40$mln?
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:18:07 PM

This is basically how you should make money on cryptocurrencies. Sad true but If I remmeber correctly they raised money from private investors. What can be done for 40$mln?
I do not expect the end of Shivom to be like this, and trading volume is only $ 2300 and this is a pity,
and amazix is a partner of Shivom, they should also think about it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:35:29 PM

Unfortunately, there were many projects which collected big amount of money, but didn't show any results of their work. It is  one of the problem of crypto world. As for Shivom, I also had big expectation. And it's very sad to see current situation in this project.

canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:10:34 AM

Unfortunately, there were many projects which collected big amount of money, but didn't show any results of their work. It is  one of the problem of crypto world. As for Shivom, I also had big expectation. And it's very sad to see current situation in this project.
Investors in this project all have a big loss in this project. This project was once one of the many projects that people were interested in during the previous period and the project's capital call only lasted 1 day. Hopefully Shivom's team can come back to develop again because I am also a small investor in this project and are holding some OMX for long-term investment.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:08:16 AM

Investors in this project all have a big loss in this project. This project was once one of the many projects that people were interested in during the previous period and the project's capital call only lasted 1 day. Hopefully Shivom's team can come back to develop again because I am also a small investor in this project and are holding some OMX for long-term investment.

This reminded me the similar medicine project - Patientory which didnt get succes. But this projects looks like crazy. They raized 35 mln usd and any results of work....
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:59:53 AM

This reminded me the similar medicine project - Patientory which didnt get succes. But this projects looks like crazy. They raized 35 mln usd and any results of work....
To be sure, we all hope that this project can be successful and I also believe that the team from this project will work hard so that the project can develop further, let's wait for that

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:38:04 PM

To be sure, we all hope that this project can be successful and I also believe that the team from this project will work hard so that the project can develop further, let's wait for that

But as I understand they dont have any partnerships with government in fact. And even if they have, this cant help token price. As they probably can work without tokens.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:36:37 PM

But as I understand they dont have any partnerships with government in fact. And even if they have, this cant help token price. As they probably can work without tokens.
CEO Shivom will speak on the blockchain summit in Malta,
maybe he will discuss Shivom's future with potential new investors, hopefully May 23-24 will make OMX prices go up

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Prolifik

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:53:40 PM

CEO Shivom will speak on the blockchain summit in Malta,
maybe he will discuss Shivom's future with potential new investors, hopefully May 23-24 will make OMX prices go up
The growth should be around 1000% to satisfy early ICO investors  Grin.
We were all brainless to think that Shivom token could bring us a good profit.  Undecided

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:39:00 AM

The project itself seem to be a useful feature, but the use case is something that will be realized in the next decade. If tokens won't be used so they won't be traded and they will lose their value. And the bearish market doesn't help.

This happened to all projects and only a few projects were able to grow unfortunately Shivom is not one of them
I saw Shivom quite active in several meetings but the market conditions forced the token to decline

Of course this is very unfortunate to know that Shivom is difficult to grow at the moment but I am very confident that the team will do something for sure so that the project can be successful so we'll see

A lot of projects in these years failed because of they where not prepare to the bearish trend. I hope that Shivom used the funds that it gathered in a proper way.

Yes, because they hoped for growth in order to get more profit. Despite the fact that these funds were necessary to use to pay bills in the work on the development of the project.
I hope that the Shivom team did not make such an mistake.

They have chosen the Black folio for the updates because last year many people have a lot of negativity about this Shivom project. Now recently they are giving some accurate updates about their progress and developments about the project makes us hold the coin little longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: