Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 08:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth?  (Read 7277 times)
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?

Despite of the current bearish dip, I think that it is the right time to buy ETH as this is now at the cheaper price @ $462.43 USD. Once you had bought ETH, hold it for good until such time the bullish run will take effect soon. Need to patiently wait until the increase will happen soon such that you will surely gain sufficient profit soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Wajan

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

I also do not really understand what is meant by the word ETH, maybe it's to sell to buy a coin yes, "sorry before I am here beginner, reasonable if not quite understand what it is in the name of it with ETH.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

Even if $470 is not the bottom, the lowest point must be very close. Therefore, if you are making a long-term investment, it is quite a good moment to purchase.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:29:49 AM

just like you, I also think like that, the price of ETH can be said to have decreased from some time ago, unfortunately this opportunity if missed. which is my current concern of what coins will have prices soar besides ETH? I just observed a little of what happens when a large coin rises automatically there is a movement that is inversely proportional to the middle coin, and vice versa if there is a coin whose price is decreased then there will be a coin that will rise in price
Thank you
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

Eth value have been going crazy over the last few weeks although it doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t invest in it. With its current low value, i guess this is high time to buy some eth so long as you have the financial capacity to do so. eth will soon rise, just hodl and wait. 

maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

This day is a great day for those who want to head off into Ethereum. I bought 2 ETH and wrote it for long-term investment; I own it for $ 441 per ETH. It may be the last ETH to touch the $ 500 mark, and I think from now on it will start going up to the moon.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:35:45 AM

Yes, the price of Etherium now is very low and cheap that's why I think this is the perfect time to buy it. Do not hesitate to purchase because its price will eventually go up again.
I’ve been interested in Ethereum lately and am thinking this might be a good time to buy. At the same time, I’m always a bit concerned about buying something on it’s way down and it really is hard to know if this is a good.
Antonikirk

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

BUY...I bought early today cuz  I think it will rise in the next few months....
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

I remember at Apr 2017, it hit 40$ and down trend to bellow 20$. At now i still buy and buy more when price down. You can sell when you hit a target. With me, i will be hold waiting ETH hit 2000$
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

Best time to buy today while its below 500 USD. Consider also adding other coins to your porfolio cause most altcoins are dropping badly. They can give you bigger profits during the bull season which might happen soon.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

ethereum is in the middle of downtrend, meaning this kind of dip goes more deeper, but like you i really want to buy ethereum too, because of the demand of this coins every, although ethereum is in the dip, i still believing that after this dip, ethereum will skyrocket again soon, dont push your self too harder, just buy ethereum everyday and its no doubt. it can generate you a good profits in the future.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

It is very awesome time to buy ethereum. I wonder where it can drop after all. 400 dollars is like bottom of ethereum. 300 dollars cannot be bottom as it was 300 MONTHS MONTHS ago. I would buy eth if I had money so..

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

Well now this is the right time because it is now the lowest price in ethereum and I think it is suitable for us to invest and see the price back at the end of the year and will probably experience a lot of profit
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

ethereum is in the middle of downtrend, meaning this kind of dip goes more deeper, but like you i really want to buy ethereum too, because of the demand of this coins every, although ethereum is in the dip, i still believing that after this dip, ethereum will skyrocket again soon, dont push your self too harder, just buy ethereum everyday and its no doubt. it can generate you a good profits in the future.

The current price is a very good opportunity to buy ethereum. It is really worth considering an investment in eth even if the price falls a little. Investment for a long term will definitely pay off.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

Now a very attractive price for ethereum to buy it. The market is now on the decline. If you invest now in ethereum, then in the future you can get a good profit.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

You should not wait to buy because it might begin to start recovering soon. Buying ETH now should be the best decision for any investor to take because ETH still has the potential to rise,so anyone who invested in it will surely make profit.

Why we dont need to wait the good price to buy? We need more deeper to make we gain a lot of profit.
Always need to wait appropriate time to buy and not just jump to tue market with blind analysis.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

You are lucky, this is the right time to buy eth, the current price tends to drop drastically.And soon the price will go back up again, buy it before you miss it and regret it.

Babyboy423

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

For investor's this is the perfect time to buy Eth because the market price of Eth now is very cheap. but its really important that you make your own research ,Trading isn't about predicting what happens next. It's about having a system with an edge.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

at the price of 7 million alone it seems to me, you can buy it directly, in the likelihood of early April there will be an increase for bitcoin and altcoin
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

You are lucky, this is the right time to buy eth, the current price tends to drop drastically.And soon the price will go back up again, buy it before you miss it and regret it.
this moment is not to be missed because we always need ethereum for our token transactions in bounty not just investment in price alone but our needs
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: