Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:26:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy Eth?  (Read 7261 times)
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

ETH it is good choice! all people see that eth was 1400$ and now it hard to see it have 400$, but it real perspective, ETH is father of altcoins)
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

Buying Ethereum now is really good but no one can say it is best entry point or not , but Ethereum is one of coins that you shouldn't be worry much about entry  point . Even if this is not the bottom and there is farther dip or not you can not go wrong with ETH it will always bounce so looking at the big picture Eth now in dip and buying it is good investment  .
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

I do not think that ETH is a good choice for buying, while developers do not activate the PoS method of mining. I think his price will fall in summer - only then I should buy it.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

yes, fortunately for those who missed the ride last raise. etheruem is in the dip, so this is the perfect time to buy/bought ethereum as much as you can, because we all know and we all witness the uptrend of eth from the past graph of eth, dip is the only way to buy much cheaper ethereum and can generate a good profits in the future,
Yakapo

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

With Regards to the current market prices, this is the best time to buy, ETH, the prices have fallen to an all time low, and the panic levels are high. but i believe it will recover and get up high once again so buy more
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

I wish I would have more savings to invest in ethereum now because it has a very good price for investments
Coolfackoff

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

It has to be Ethereum, because it allows for all the Airdrops and other projects which are all built on the same technology, which makers sure we all know Ether isn't going to disappear anytime soon.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

its indeed a good time to buy ETH, the market is very rough and the prices are very low, opening the gap to get a good coin cheaply,  ETH will recover overtime so no need to worry, invest in it
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

Is now a good time to buy it? Should I wait?
no, you must invest on bitcoin now. ethereum might fall to $300-$400 for the next following months. and no one knows when it will pump. so better to stay away from now for now, and wait for the right time to invest.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

Newbie here... I've been thinking about buying my first crypto. I think I want to buy ETH, but wondering if I missed the boat already?

Primarily I'm choosing ETH because I think there are less foreseeable limitations than BTC, and it seems like ETH is basically accepted everywhere BTC is. Plus its cheaper  Grin

It is a great time to buy now and Eth is cheap now so you can join the team. But you can also check the charts, so you can pinpoint when you want to enter and get a good rate on Etheruem. However, you should not put all your eggs in one basket. There are so many alt coins that are good investments

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
KryptoVlad

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

I think now is a good time to buy Ethereum. Prices have fallen and now there is a high probability that they will grow. Cool
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

now I think this is a reasonable decision given how much the price of it has decreased which is a plus for most people when investing
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

No it's not late, it's still good to buy ETH right now. I think ETH is really undervalue right now, i can't believe the price crashed to 0.056+ per ETH which is really low for me. I think the price can go back to 0.07-8 at least later. Go buy it right now or you'll be late for the train.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

I think so, ethereum is always my second choice to bitcoin. Because, i really believe on the potential of this digital currency to create a higher value in the future that might give me the profit that i don't ever get on investing to any banks i know. And this is i think is the great time to buy some of it, because of its very cheap price that will give us a bigger profit in the future.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

No it's not late, it's still good to buy ETH right now. I think ETH is really undervalue right now, i can't believe the price crashed to 0.056+ per ETH which is really low for me. I think the price can go back to 0.07-8 at least later. Go buy it right now or you'll be late for the train.

Yes,this is time to buy a ethereum because now a day the price of ethereum is low pricing and we know the price of this currency will grow up because of many investors of it so that i think in the future will grow and get a good profit so buy now and hold it and wait the exact time to sell.

davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

i think that, the ethereum's price can go down and down like other coins in the coinmarket : bitcoin, litecoin, staller .. just keep patient and wait until there is a sign of increase in price clearly

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀