Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:47:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO. Buy or not?  (Read 181317 times)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:24:21 PM

I do think that NEO is a good project, and the big price drops from the ATH do make it attractive at current prices. One question that's pertinent for all coins though - the bear market continues, so will prices drop further? I suspect they will.
why are you doubtful about the NEO?
hasn't the NEO been proven to be a potential altcoin in the future?
if you only see the current price, this is a very natural thing, not only the NEO has decreased.
It has been loosing a lot of demand and where's your point to call that as a coin which still have a lot of potential to grow in the future?
this is not a natural thing when you are seeing the new coins were over performed NEO. We know that a lot of new coins have surpassed NEO.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:24:49 PM

Neo is one of the coins that should be in the wallet.I think it would be 200-300 dollars in the bull season.Neo is one of the best projects.In addition, gas comes in the wallet with neo.This brings us extra money.So it is advantageous to buy neo.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:37:51 PM

Neo is one of the coins that should be in the wallet.I think it would be 200-300 dollars in the bull season.Neo is one of the best projects.In addition, gas comes in the wallet with neo.This brings us extra money.So it is advantageous to buy neo.

Your price statements are quite vague and it does not help readers believe in the future of NEO.
I think the NEO is just silent and waiting for a good time to make its key decision. I always uphold the technology businesses in China, they have a lot of technology talents. we won't know how amazing they are after 3 - 4 years.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:09:04 PM

Yesterday, i bought some NEOs. i am not scared by the bear market. NEO has some good news, recently. i will prepare for it for two years. we will see it explode, very quickly.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:15:38 PM

The number of NEO users continues to increase significantly so that the NEO's future will be bright, I'm sure that NEO will soon enter the top 10 again so that NEO invests are the right thing.

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:41:57 PM

Your price statements are quite vague and it does not help readers believe in the future of NEO.
I think the NEO is just silent and waiting for a good time to make its key decision. I always uphold the technology businesses in China, they have a lot of technology talents. we won't know how amazing they are after 3 - 4 years.
I do not appreciate projects from China, they always create pumping and dumping continuously in a project and gradually they move on to other projects, abandoning old projects, NEO is also a good example, it was very popular in previous years but now, it is almost not welcomed or encouraged by people. And with such negativity, I might ask people to stay away from the NEO, or if we want to invest, choose short-term investment, NEO is outdated and no longer appropriate over time.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:38:32 PM

In my opinion Neo is a good promising altcoin and this coin have a great future. The team members of this coin is very professional and currently price is decrease a lot and it’s golden time to buy neo.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:15:48 PM

The number of NEO users continues to increase significantly so that the NEO's future will be bright, I'm sure that NEO will soon enter the top 10 again so that NEO invests are the right thing.

Last year, I was sure that NEO would beat many tokens and come into the top-5 cryptocurrencies. It did not happen but I still believe that this altcoin will show its strength - maybe it will be a bit later.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:40:26 PM

In this time I don't do it because the situation of all the investment is not properly going with the flow so investment on this time will giving the less confidence for me so I waiting for the stability changes to happen in this market then I noticed a good investment on this and it will be the best idea and opinion for me.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:13:11 PM

I also now don't know if Neo will bring a profit this year, but i think is better to invest first time on bitcoin and after to choose some altcoins and wait for a bull run. The market need to grow, but this can take time.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:04:04 PM

NEO is a great investment, it will double your profits because NEO itself will rise and also give you GAS tokens for free if you hold in in your NEON wallet. GAS itself will rise so you'll be getting multiple profits from just buying NEO

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:48:45 AM

Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
Buying neo at this moment is not recommended. If you see the market chart of NEO you will see that in this past few days are very unstable for it. NEO is good for long term investment you can buy now but make sure to hold it until the market is in good condition.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:53:59 AM

Now I am thinking about buying NEO, what do you thing about this? Shell I wait or buy?
In terms of long-term investment, I think NEO is still a good choice because it still has a great attraction. NEO is still ranked 18th in the coinmarketcap. Its price is only 10.85 $ so you should buy it at this time.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:29:01 AM

the current situation is not a matter to think about the future of anything if you had the hope with your investment that you are selected you definitely put the investment in it but no one will predict the future if it was positive for you you will get successful.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:14:58 PM

As for me, the project is still of little interest for speculation. There are more volatile assets. You need to look at the fundamental, and if you are an investor you can buy NEO for the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:00:37 PM

Don't buy. NEO was good when china was involved in crypto. They banned everything and also they killed NEO. If they acted differently, NEO could be huge.

sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:33:50 PM

Don't buy. NEO was good when china was involved in crypto. They banned everything and also they killed NEO. If they acted differently, NEO could be huge.
i thought China still was supporting NEO?
anyway it is too centralized and just is not as good as Ethereum
the price might get pumped hard by manipulators anytime but it is not what you want to have as a long term hold
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:43:40 AM

the price might get pumped hard by manipulators anytime but it is not what you want to have as a long term hold
China is not supporting neo and any other blockchain. they are only taking the advantage from it and put really strict rules and restriction to the blockchain companies and you can see how neo doesn't even get any hype till this time and that means a lot of people are not trusting it again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:32:11 AM

China is not supporting neo and any other blockchain. they are only taking the advantage from it and put really strict rules and restriction to the blockchain companies and you can see how neo doesn't even get any hype till this time and that means a lot of people are not trusting it again.

Still, they didn't gave any clarity whether they are supporting the blockchain or not but what I know is NEO is one of the subsidiary project of their government based. Recently China announced they are going to ban the mining form in their country which they don't find any profitable through this mining. Still, the news is not official news from their government sources.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:51:45 AM

well i have some neo coins in my wallet and still hold it. it's been a good month because the price increasing from $9 to $12 and go down again at $10 right now. tbh i don't know is neo will increase or not because the price is seems always stable around the price $9-11. maybe we need to wait until the project develop.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: