Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook banning All crypto ads!!  (Read 1367 times)
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:48:04 PM

I heard that news long time ago and I can say that facebook won't ban bitcoin ads because they making a really good profit from advertiser. In other hand I really don't like that almost every ads that showing to me are about some ICO. I think that facebook isn't place for advertising a ICO because there are so many naive people on facebook and they will lose money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true,  Will  be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

We are cryto lover people, but why Facebook did that? What's the man reason?
I also hear about this news, I think facebook will not ban all crypto ads because they can generate a lot profit on that but if that happens then maybe this is big problem because facebook community is one of the best way to promote bitcoin and other crypto, So lets wait until Facebook make a official announcement or news.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

It's not the first time facebook is censoring, this isr eally sad.  Undecided
With all those fraudulent ICOs and shit coins filling up facebook advertisements, they have no other option but to ban all advertisements related to crypto currencies. All those HYIP and ponze scheme  advertisements making innocent people fool is not something facebook will want all over their page.
Facebook served as a platform to reach the common people in a much easier way than many other sources. When the cryptocurrency network began to gain popularity people started to use it as an way to scam the users. This is the reason why facebook came up with plans to ban ads.

cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

yeah and i think thats very terriable about that, and thats are make me so sick to hear that, but i hope it just for the ads not for the bounty campaign in the fb can be a matter too

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:21:34 PM

yeah and i think thats very terriable about that, and thats are make me so sick to hear that, but i hope it just for the ads not for the bounty campaign in the fb can be a matter too
Well, maybe the law requires it and facebook have nothing to do with it but to follow rules, it is fine for as long as the bitcoin itself still exist and is not banning by any social media, then we are still free, and for me it is advantage since a lot of it are just hype and are scammers.
crypto.kaka

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

nope every thing is Normal zone and ads still showing.
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

just ignore the news, I think isn't first time
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:47:00 PM

It's not the first time facebook is censoring, this isr eally sad.  Undecided
With all those fraudulent ICOs and shit coins filling up facebook advertisements, they have no other option but to ban all advertisements related to crypto currencies. All those HYIP and ponze scheme  advertisements making innocent people fool is not something facebook will want all over their page.
Facebook engaged in what they were selling profile information, and if based on them it was possible to win the election, it really ads to bring in the desired place with a personal approach according to profile the most. the target audience can have a specific sample and is more easily manipulated.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:57:58 PM

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true,  Will  be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

This might be partially true. I think not all crypto ads are being banned. Only some that are somewhat misleading. Yet the advertisement industry of cryptocurrencies in many social media platforms are still continued. If we all just ensure the quality of our contents in ads, no social media will ban it. I advice to everyone on that field to be more creative and keep up the good work. Advertisements are very essential in our market because it increases our popularity and advocates people to join our community.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

cryptocurrency is decentralised even facebook or any other social media ban crypto currency can survive educated and market on bitcoin talk forum
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:26:22 PM

reasons are on one of there policies facebook stated that "Ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency".
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

There may be many reasons:
1. FBI, CIA ...
2. Lack of control
3. Lack of legislative base,
I think that this is rather a pause than a ban forever.

I will just hold and wait for a good crypto will definitely reap a profit in the long run. I would suggest waiting and waiting to make a profit
If Facebook prohibits advertising about crypto, it does not really matter for a good crypto currency if it has got a good and product-based investor base, then there's something to worry about.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:38:23 PM

Meh. I don't understand the purpose of crypto ads on facebook. Is it mainly for icos? If so, that's a pretty stupid way of getting people to invest in your project.
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:49:39 PM

nope every thing is Normal zone and ads still showing.
That is what we are hoping that nothing such is going to happen, in fact there are some people who do not have enough money to invest in trading and they are only earning some from different ICOs through their advertisement, which is in fact providing a very good financial support to them. So we can hope that Facebook is not going take such kind of action.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

I also see a News.

Based on what I heard, Facebook only bans specific crypto ads though I am not sure which ones are. Some people claimed that few ads are very misleading so they reported it. This is very unfortunate not only to the creator/s of the ads but also to our whole industry. I think we need to build up again our name to be more realistic and more clear to the public to prevent this incidents of misunderstandings and misconceptions.
AquaVitae

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

This is not a big problem. There are lot of other websites, who are willing to show crypto ads. Maybe projects will increasingly start to use bounties as marketing method, and payouts will get bigger. Then we all can say "Thank You, Facebook."
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

I don't think that this is the worst thing ever. As for me, I don't see any use of advertising on Facebook. I don't need to read ads to trade. I can find all information I need about crypto on the reliable sources and watching videos where experts share their experience
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

Every news that is against crypto is bad for us but it can also be a good call to buy.
But this ban hasn't been implemented yet, I still can see some ads on my facebook profile.
And they are ads about ICO's or it depends on your location?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Maxson

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

If Facebook bans ads about crypto, it doesn't really matter much for a good crypto currency if it has got good investor Base and product based, then there is nthng to worry. I would just hold and wait for long as good crypto would definitely reap some profits in the long run. I would suggest wait wait and reap profits 
The good news is patience is the paramount here,fews person just want to jump in to make all the profit but not so,there a place of waiting too.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

I also see a News.

I have heard about this before and back then I am not sure if it was really true. This is a very unfortunate news for our industry since Facebook is one of the top social media sites nowadays. Losing Facebook in our marketing of cryptocurrency will reflect badly in our goal to spread cryptocurrency. Let us just hope that this will be over soon or we find another way to advertise cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: