Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:35:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1851 times)
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

I still believe in bitcoin because I have more bitcoins and I have not sold because of its price so I believe it will increase its price again.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:35:18 AM

how can i not believe bitcoin gan is a good digital effort. that's what I think. many people who have successfully invested in bitcoin.
just for example. if bitcoin world is not there maybe still many people who use hp, lektop, computer and so forth. just for entertainment just everyday .whose title can not enter money. even expenses like pls and data.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

Bitcoin has a promising goal. It has been a hassle ever since, paying with cash. Where you still have to count your money and bring it everywhere, well it's quite time consuming. So, with this new era, we should embrace change and hopefully this will make transaction more convenient to everyone.

suhano

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

I believe in bitcoins because it has provided good returns for last 8 years. If it was really a bubble or ponzi scheme, it would have collapsed in few months.
VclDm

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

I still believe in bitcoin because it has enriched me, and made my life richer, it has become a stable source of income for my family, hoping that future bitcoins will thrive More and more popular.

lucian999

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

even though the bitcoin has dropped I still trust here because I have earned a great deal here and maybe I have more people to help it when it is still promoting bitcoin in the Philippines.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

I still believe in bitcoin because I believe it has a big potential in the future most especially bitcoin is now getting popular and more demand will come.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

yes I trust bitcoin even though it's falling now because it has helped me a lot since since I was a bitcoin I gave my family a good future.
bosshyip

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:50:39 AM

Any currency is risk.But I believe bitcoin Safe 80%.Bitcoin is secure Online Cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is popular Currency in the world.
salman21

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

It’s not about believing it’s actually about knowing. I’ll give you an example the native Americans resisted from being a part of the new generation they didn’t adapt so they’re wiped out, well most of them. Same goes for this it is the next gen market, If I resist myself from it I’m wiped from the financial opportunities.Human being and life is all about adaption. You have the bridge to the next phase of modern era and that’s crypto currency market.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Because there's so much potential in bitcoin to become a huge factor to change the world. In bitcoin, you don't need to pay expensive fees to do transactions, taxes are doesn't exist and if you notice how much amount of money they are stealing from you maybe you'll realize how bitcoin is more helpful and efficient for all of us to use.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

I know bitcoin since three years ago. I have seen bitcoin development. I have ever given up on bitcoin, but then I realized that I can trust this tech. It surprised me. So I just wanna wait it to surprise me again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

As for me, I still believe in bitcoin because I haven't had enough reason not to do so. It has proven me a lot of great things that really changed my life for the better. I still believe that it's potential will bring us into something better. We must just have to be patient.
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

So,

There is nothing that i can do to gain money because if i do not believe then what will i do i do not have any source of income aside of this because i am still a minor so i cannot go to work while studying. And this thing is a very convenient thing so this is really not a burden and waiting for the bitcoins to rise again is not a big deal to me because i have the patience to wait until the year ends i know they rise back up again never lose hope.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

I have a lot of confidence in bitcoin because I have earned a lot of money since I started selling and my bitcoin earned my earnings when I was working.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

I believe in bitcoin because bitcoin has never let me down and everytime people have tried to discredit bitcoin and the price has gone down somehow and someway it has always found a way to bounce back up and surpass every expectation and go twice as much as everyone predicted. I believe because i have made money from bitcoin and I know that I will continue to make money from bitcoin.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

I love bitcoin and I always strongly believe Bitcoin Because of  Bitcoin bitcoin is decentralized and digital currency and it will be most important in the future.Bitcoin gives me  financial support.and I always believe that Bitcoin will never ever die.

Vasilisochka

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

I still believe in bitcoin, because the team of creators constantly come up with something new, update it and try to make bitcoin a leader.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
don pope

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

I always believed in bitcoin, because bitcoin was born as a revolution in electronic payment when its advantages were enormous.. Grin Grin Grin
maria toren

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

I always believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin is very handy in dealing.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: