Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1846 times)
toral host25

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

Because the bitcoin generated behind it is blockchain technology, this is 4.0 technology that solves social problems, minimizing transaction time and faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cybercrypt

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:36:27 PM

Bitcoin is strongly backed by miners, and miners will not allow their industry to get down. So I believe Bitcoin will be there for quite a while. The only question is at what price.
cech makey1

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

I still believe bitcoin because I believe this is the future of the currency it helps to trade faster, the transaction fee reduces what the bank does not do
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

I still believe in bitcoin because i want to.. I still believe because of the profits that bitcoin give to me before. So until bitcoin is not end i still believe bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

I believe bitcoin because the system in bitcoin is much simpler than the gold system, if I want to save it is also more fun in the coin system than the bank system because it could also for investment
Joney Stephen

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

I still believe in bitcoin for the following reasons:
1. Speed fast
2. Low transaction fees
3. No government can take your Bitcoin
4. It is not possible to return a completed transaction
5. No one can steal your payment information
6. No inflation
7. Secure the way you want
8. You do not need to trust anyone
9. You own it
10. You can make your own money
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

I still believed in bitcoin because I know that the bitcoin can survive and will rise again. Whenever I did not loses my trust here in bitcoin because bitcoin can help me to become my life prosperous and to help my family in our expenses.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

So,

you can see the bitcoin price every year, there are always increase every year. i think bitcoin is a good investment for long-term, that's why i still believe it  Wink
Yes, bitcoin increases year by year because many people believes in bitcoin because bitcoin help us to earn profit to support our financial needs. I think bitcoin future will be bigger because the countries that are accepting bitcoin is increasing. We just have to believe on bitcoin because bitcoin have potentials. I hope that they innovate bitcoin and make it more convenient, so that many countries will accept bitcoin in the future.
Petmalu001

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

For me If you consider the fact that a digital currency might make a jump forward sometime in the near future, Bitcoin’s features can make some believe

that it will be a main cryptocurrency for the following reasons. First of all, Bitcoin is the currency of the internet and unlike real money, Bitcoins are issued

and managed without any central authority whatsoever. Second, for this reason, it is more resistant to wild inflation and corrupt banks. Third, from the

beginning of the year, Bitcoin has consistently risen in value. That’s surely what makes people have faith in Bitcoin.
mihir2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

There are many reasons to still believe in Bitcoin
1. We live in modern and business world.
2. Bitcoin makes our way to life easier and makes it even easier.
3. We will be able to build future by creating bitcoin through mining.
4. The crypto currency will never end.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

I still believe in bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will not only survive but develop in a positive way. I still support the bitcoin to the end no matter how the school fluctuate. It helped me make more profit and gave me more useful knowledge.

Sedorikku

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

So,
Hi there,  for me i still believe in bitcoin because when i started to become a member here in bitcoin,  i get some money or income from this.  This gives many people an opportunity to become more wealthy and have more money to use it in daily lives.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

I still believe in Bitcoin because i think it is the future of currency and many people are getting profit and benefits by investing in BTC. I believe it has a great future and i have faith in it. So i still believe and i think my belief will remain in future.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
I strongly believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is very profitable and makes a lot of money, let alone bitcoin is the king of the coins, both in terms of price and fame name bitcoin is the most leading and the best market so we no longer trust bitcoin.
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

So,

I believe because this is one of many future concepts that have been translated into reality. And this concept is just beginning to develop. So we will have many more opportunities for earning.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

I still believe in bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin will not only survive but develop in a positive way. I still support the bitcoin to the end no matter how the school fluctuate. It helped me make more profit and gave me more useful knowledge.
I think bitcoin is able to change people's appeal to follow it and bitcoin is able to give people more positive insights about bitcoin and even bitcoin gives a lot of benefit to those of us who use it, therefore I put my trust in bitcoin for being able to give everything what people want.
shvishal

Activity: 214

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

yes,Absolutely I belive in bitcoin also i am seeing the future in bitcoin. I have faith in bitcoin  so i believe in bitcoin.I think bitcoin will take the market in future.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are dropping the record in the bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin exchanges the whole way of existence. 
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is failing miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
First of all, I'm a bitcoiner and I know that bitcoin is the crypto that always tries to give a concert zone on their bitcoin investments. Here the main problem is the aptitude of bitcoiners they are not willing to accept any negativity. They always expect positive news from everything, so try to accept any  situation as it is and think of a solution and wait for the right time to implement that solution.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

So,

There are actually times that I want to give up and start losing my trust for bitcoin but as I look at the past of it, my hopes rise towards it. I still believe that bitcoin has still a great future for it has proven us already that it could bring us better things ahead. We'll just have to wait.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

because i like this technology. and I believe this is the future. I also work on crypto and make money. I am very happy and i love bitcoin  Grin
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

So,

Because its has so many posibilities on bitcoin though , and i believe i will be rich just like the successful investors and entrepreneur  by the help of bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print