Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 05:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1851 times)
jonikris

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:32:48 AM

because I believe that bitcoin will promise a good future and will change my personal and family economy
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:36:43 AM

Because I am a true believer on bitcoin and I am a proud bitcoiner.Even though the value of bitcoin drop down I will still believe in bitcoin because there are already alot of people who get rich because of bitcoin and I want to be one of them too soon.
378budiman

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:39:50 AM

you see in the big future bitcoin and hope that bitcoin will live and move forward, bitcoin will never die. you believe in bitcoin that gives you a good future and hope to be successful.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:41:44 AM

It's creation is different from fiat money, do the fact that we are developing another form of digital assets/currency. We knew how much crypto(most preferably bitcoin) enlighten our life and make way to have better and faster transactions. With that certain ways, we become more productive compared before. Bitcoin will be very applicable and it's usefulness is very important at present generation.
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:47:00 AM

Honestly, this question a few years ago could make some sense (before the boom), but now you have a legitimate market good for traders than most, so why not?
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:22:49 AM

I really believe in blockchain technology after bitcoin. This is indeed the technology of the future it solves the problem of many industries
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:30:18 AM

I believe in bitcoin. Today's situation is not the good but in the coming days its  will definitely improve conditions, because it is a future currency. And I take it for myself as a fixed deposit. It can get its benefits in the future.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:35:48 AM

My faith is because I see in him a great future and the hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die.

I agree with that, if you believe something good will happen it will, just like this currency , speculations believe that it will end this year, which I highly doubt , I believe we should come up with a legit source of information as well as being guided by the person who is very knowledgeable with this platform. I believe in this, that I will be profitable and successful with this platform.

sukma2013

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

because some people consider bitcoin as a transaction tool that is considered faster and cheaper. the second reason, basically Bitcoin is also decentralized. Therefore, people often use, and take advantage of Bitcoin, for investment because it considers Bitcoin is a high value asset. most Indonesians use Bitcoin for daily trading. I think that's the reason people still believe in bitcoin.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:54:12 AM

I believe in BTC because it based on technology will be the way to change the world in future, every one take advantage to invest here and gain profit. I thing the cryptocurrency like BTC will be the medium of currency in future.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:58:40 AM

This belief arises from experience in dealing with the market. that this market is already accustomed to decline and we can see data to say that there will be hope in the future

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

you can see the bitcoin price every year, there are always increase every year. i think bitcoin is a good investment for long-term, that's why i still believe it  Wink

I strongly agree with you that Bitcoin will be a long term success, why? Because it's a currency of the internet and unlike real money, Bitcoin are issued and manage without any central authority. Bitcoin from it's very Low value, now it is consistently risen in value. That's why I do really believe in Bitcoin coz it will give us more profit when we invest on it.
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

The simple reason why I still I believe in bitcoin is that the security of PoW and furthermore it is the gateway to many crypto assets that would transact fiat easier.

jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Bitcoin is one of the trendiest currencies today, in many emerging markets such as Eth as well as NEO, which have excellent fundamentals but can not chase Bitcoins. The difference between supply and demand is different, so many investors choose Bitcoin.
sabihanazir

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

I still believe bitcoin, because  it change my life, i get profit by using it. Moreover Bitcoin will be a long term success. And it's a currency internet and unlike real money.
paras20

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:31:00 AM

So,
I still really believe in  bitcoin because I know it someday it gonna help me in everything so far
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

Of course! I really believe on bitcoin, because of the total good contributions to the living people, and not only to the living people but also to the economic development of the world, and I really believe that bitcoin is the key to solve economic crisis all over the world.
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:46:52 AM

i believed in bitcoins because i earn money without sweat
lodi123

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:48:24 AM

So,
I still believe in bitcoin because  many people are getting rich with this and many people become more millionaires
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:57:01 AM

I believe in bitcoin is because bitcoin has many functions and this can be proven. many well-known people also support bitcoin. the potential of bitcoin is still very large. countries are discussing bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: