Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:00:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1846 times)
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

I always trust bitcoin, so my family's economy gets better and makes me successful.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

I have been working with bitcoin for a long time.So,I can't lose my trust on bitcoin so fast. Not so fast bro.There has been created an invisible connection between me and bitcoin.I still believe in bitcoin and I know that bitcoin will soon recover it's all loses and will stand up again.
Bitcoin has given me a lot of oppurtunities.Bitcoin is still giving me so.It has overcome many crashes happened before.So,I believe, this time it can also recover.

reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

I still believe at bitcoin despite at the price now at the market is at low compare to last year ends thunder strikes almost reach at 20000K$. We must consider bitcoin volatility that it's price are base in the supply and demand at the market. The higher the supply the lesser the price of bitcoin is but all of these drama will not to long because bitcoin will rise again as what bitcoin does it well for so many years. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and still growing on it's fame all over the world. Bitcoin will rise back just trust and believe at bitcoin because we will be profited sooner. Bitcoin never fails me by just investing and hodling.
maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

because with bitcoin can be someone to be successful, and I believe that with this bitcoin our future will be bright if the bitcoin is still restrained and hopefully bitcoin can survive until the next generation, so that our children will not be difficult anymore to make money...
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

Why there is the same question in many threads ? and the same meaning just the way is different. Come on guys, your topics should be improved and developed and  must add new things and information.., and  do not  be  a sheep  and act like a wolf.

In addition to that, with regard to the OP, thanks to the era of bitcoin, there become many advantages in financial transactions (low value of fees, facilities, speed in sending and receiving money...) and for me, despite all the crises (Big fall) in this period and the price of bitcoin decreased significantly, but I still believe in bitcoin, And I am pretty sure that all the problems will be resolved soon, we just have wait a while and it is certain that bitcoin will return more stronger.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

I still believe in Bitcoin because i think it is the future of currency and many people are getting profit and benefits by investing in BTC. I believe it has a great future and i have faith in it. So i still believe and i think my belief will remain in future.
Yes, I still believe and trust in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good source of income and give benefits to all his investors. I believe in bitcoin because it is a future currency. In bitcoin it make change your life to become better and successful.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

My faith is because I see in him a great future and the hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die.
I believe in bitcoin cause it give me good future and hope to become successful.
I still believe in bitcoin that give great future to all his investors to become successful. Bitcoin give us hope and change our life from poor to riches. My faith in bitcoin will never dies.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:04:50 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I still believe because bitcoin gives us an opportunity and hope to reach the success in life,  I've seen more people had a successful life now through bitcoin and I think these would not be possible to happen to me / in us.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

Personally I still believe in bitcoin because it gives me great profit and makes life more rich. This time it is good for me to invest in it, because the price is going down in a short time and it will soon recover and rise again, thrive in the future.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

I like bitcoin and trust bitcoin because now bitcoin can be a good choice coin and gives big profit, I only trust one bitcoin coin where bitcoin can be used as an asset.
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

very good question! I believed in bitcoin because bitcoin is a one of crypto currency.many people keep them good profit for the invest,trading, mining with the bitcoin. Bitcoin also can make good profit.my opinion is very excited now this time and I always see back to back overlook bitcoin life history. Always good with my life and everybody knows it bitcoin is the mother of all coin,personally I still believe in bitcoin because it gives me great profit and makes life more rich. This time it is good for me to invest in it. thank you BTCBTC
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:38:54 PM

it's hard to explain this problem, but for those who have ever tasted the sweetness of the benefits of bitcoin will definitely trust about bitcoin.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Half a year ago, I invested in bitcoin, and then I chose to sell all of my bitcoins for $19,000, and I got a lot of money. Then the price of bitcoin fell. When his price hit $11, 000, I chose to buy it, and then the price of bitcoin continued to fall, and now it's only about $7,100. But I still believe in bitcoin, and I'm not worried that it will cause a lot of damage to me, because I use the money that i earn  invested in the bitcoin, and I believe it will return to the highest point.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

Bitcoin is still the king of crypto so bitcoin will forever remain as the most in demand currency in the digital network. And a lot of experts predict that bitcoin will gain a huge amount of pump this year.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

because I once had bitcoin and get profit from bitcoin at a high price, so now when the price is in low position we can not leave bitcoin, we can still believe if bitcoin will return to the highest position.

kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

So,
Because bitcoins have the ability to increase the price so many still believe it. As much as I prefer to have the bitcoins price fall even higher because of the re-price of the price I will really earn a big deal.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

Bitcoin is still the king of crypto so bitcoin will forever remain as the most in demand currency in the digital network. And a lot of experts predict that bitcoin will gain a huge amount of pump this year.

I still believe in bitcoin because it continue to provide a lot of benefits to people and to their family members. Although it's dropping but still i believe bitcoin will recover soon.
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

I believe in Bitcoin to finally defeat the point of giving your money to a bank.

1- banks , in people's minds, have been only useful for  "security" purposes: people want to avoid the risk of keeping cash at home at the robbers' disposal.
But with wallet encryption, you can achieve the same result with no need to give your money to a bank

2- you can give money to someone else privately: the gov will not know your money movements, if they are in Bitcoin

3- your balance will be private and even the gov cannot find out what is your balance. Just link your wallet with TOR for additional privacy Wink

Could not have said it better myself.

I can add:
In these days we are gradually seeing a steady move towards cashless societies. If this is done via the bank system governments will use this a s a way of controlling capital usage.  HOWEVER, crypto (Bitcoin) allows people to bypass the legacy bank system.

That is why big banks in large detest and fear Bitcoin.
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:37:00 PM

because with bitcoin can be someone to be successful, and I believe that with this bitcoin our future will be bright if the bitcoin is still restrained and hopefully bitcoin can survive until the next generation, so that our children will not be difficult anymore to make money
That's true, bitcoin make people become success. It gives us good future and we hoping that btc will never ends. Bitcoin is more profitable we can expect than before, and the price is getting increasing someday or in the future, and can earn easily, so this is a good chance of the children in the future.
anjelaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

I believe in Bitcoin to finally defeat the point of giving your money to a bank.

1- banks , in people's minds, have been only useful for  "security" purposes: people want to avoid the risk of keeping cash at home at the robbers' disposal.
But with wallet encryption, you can achieve the same result with no need to give your money to a bank

In many instance, banks are not able to provide any security at all. For instance, anything you keep in bank lockers is not the responsibility of banks. If it is lost, you cannot ask for any compensation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: