Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐲🐲🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Digital Scarcity Game  (Read 4717 times)
dragonereum (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:55:24 PM

Dragonereum is an exciting electronic game. Why do you choose "dragon"? What is the difference with other projects? fee when joining the game? Available in mobile devices?
All the differences is in our WP. Free egg distribution in contrast to pay-to-play model used by other projects, lots of marketplaces and a lot of game economy.
This is a dragon world with several interesting mechanics under the hood.
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

Dragonereum is an exciting electronic game. Why do you choose "dragon"? What is the difference with other projects? fee when joining the game? Available in mobile devices?
All the differences is in our WP. Free egg distribution in contrast to pay-to-play model used by other projects, lots of marketplaces and a lot of game economy.
It is enough that this is a game about dragons. A huge number of people will play and have fun))
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

I hope that your chosen concept of monetization of the project will be successful and you will succeed! In any case, everything new is always interesting!
dragonereum (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

I hope that your chosen concept of monetization of the project will be successful and you will succeed! In any case, everything new is always interesting!
Yep, this is our bet and we hope it will work.
For users it also beneficial to join the party early as they will be able to earn more in-game crypto)
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

For users it also beneficial to join the party early as they will be able to earn more in-game crypto)
I have a chance to become a millionaire through your game?)))
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

As they say, there were chances, but they are not very high, but in general they normally invented that you can play and get money Grin
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

As they say, there were chances, but they are not very high, but in general they normally invented that you can play and get money Grin
Being able to play and make money is a great idea. I think she will find more support among crypto users.
dragonereum (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

We have a dedicated section in our whitepaper called "Early adopter advantage" Cool
Please take a look: https://dragonereum.io/dragonereum-whitepaper.pdf
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

We have a dedicated section in our whitepaper called "Early adopter advantage" Cool
Please take a look: https://dragonereum.io/dragonereum-whitepaper.pdf

Now we will read, thank you, everyone is interested in what you can get at the very beginning
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

So this project was announced in march, that's quite a while in terms of crypto "time". What has been done during this months? The projects that have been able to succeed and go forward even in these tough times are the ones that will shine in the next market cycle. What is Dragonereum doing to achieve this recognition?
dragonereum (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

So this project was announced in march, that's quite a while in terms of crypto "time". What has been done during this months? The projects that have been able to succeed and go forward even in these tough times are the ones that will shine in the next market cycle. What is Dragonereum doing to achieve this recognition?
We've been developing since the beginning of the year. All major features are ready and were battle tested during our beta. We are polishing the dapp now and will announce release date soon.
We introduce several new mechanics and approaches so we hope our project will be a good example for other developers.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

We've been developing since the beginning of the year. All major features are ready and were battle tested during our beta. We are polishing the dapp now and will announce release date soon.
We introduce several new mechanics and approaches so we hope our project will be a good example for other developers.
Let's see how it will be when we see the implementation, it is very interesting to look at the finished product.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

Being able to play and make money is a great idea. I think she will find more support among crypto users.
The game project related to cryptocurrency is very popular now, the right solutions for the market, something new is needed
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

In times like this where like 90% of all new projects only last for a few weeks its already an accomplishment that you were working for half a year on this project now  Smiley
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

An interesting game if it is launched. I have already participated in the promotion of one project in which there were dragons and crypto assets. Things didn't go well with him. I wish you to become the best game project on the blockchain. Did you write that you can get eggs for free? How could I possibly do that?
Jonnicarri

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

In times like this where like 90% of all new projects only last for a few weeks its already an accomplishment that you were working for half a year on this project now  Smiley
Now there are a lot of young projects that live no more than about two weeks and it's sad, just few people already believe in this market.
jimmyle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:50:01 PM

Now there are a lot of young projects that live no more than about two weeks and it's sad, just few people already believe in this market.
I think that the guys do not fall into this category, because they are not going to collect money, but to develop the project!
dragonereum (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

An interesting game if it is launched. I have already participated in the promotion of one project in which there were dragons and crypto assets. Things didn't go well with him. I wish you to become the best game project on the blockchain. Did you write that you can get eggs for free? How could I possibly do that?
You have to participate in the Genesis when the game will be launched. However it will last only for about 2 days, so the best you can do is subscribe to our social media channels not to miss this event.
Our twitter is https://twitter.com/dragonereum, telegram channel is https://t.me/dragonereum and if you want to chat you can do it here or in our telegram community: https://t.me/dragonereum_en
For other options please take a look on our website: https://dragonereum.io/
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

I think that the guys do not fall into this category, because they are not going to collect money, but to develop the project!
Money needs to be collected, but they need to be collected and sent in the right direction, namely in the design and development of the project
dragonereum (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

In times like this where like 90% of all new projects only last for a few weeks its already an accomplishment that you were working for half a year on this project now  Smiley
Money needs to be collected, but they need to be collected and sent in the right direction, namely in the design and development of the project
For this purpose we have set aside some tokens, this is a new approach for gaming world. We will share additional details soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: