Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐲🐲🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Digital Scarcity Game  (Read 4718 times)
DigiDoll

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

Dragons are majestic and powerful creatures about which legends and ballads are written. And nowadays they make games about dragons)))

Well, of course! I have not met any other creatures that will also be interesting and inaccessible like dragons.
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

Dragons are majestic and powerful creatures about which legends and ballads are written. And nowadays they make games about dragons)))

Well, of course! I have not met any other creatures that will also be interesting and inaccessible like dragons.

That discovered the key to success of the game)) In fact, I think it is not so important who plays the role of the main characters. It is important how the team gives its idea.
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

That discovered the key to success of the game)) In fact, I think it is not so important who plays the role of the main characters. It is important how the team gives its idea.

Yes, I have met many projects with poor graphics but with deep meaning, or vice versa. The main thing is that they attracted people and people wanted to play. It is important!
tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

The important point is to enter the international arena. To which countries are you going to display your product?
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

Well, as we can see, the guys came to this idea themselves and this is great, they know what they are doing
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

The important point is to enter the international arena. To which countries are you going to display your product?

Obviously, this is China and Japan! After all, it is here that a huge number of gamers live. And everyone wants to outdo each other)))
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

The idea with dragons I like. They are powerful and magical creatures. In the future, it would be possible to create a whole infrastructure based on this game.
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

Obviously, this is China and Japan! After all, it is here that a huge number of gamers live. And everyone wants to outdo each other)))

This is in their blood. The desire to play on the best computer or consoles, to have the most pumped characters ... We do not understand))
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

This is in their blood. The desire to play on the best computer or consoles, to have the most pumped characters ... We do not understand))

Well, why, I believe that in Europe a large number of gamers. It's just not so developed.
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:42:42 PM

Well, why, I believe that in Europe a large number of gamers. It's just not so developed.

In the US, too many gamers. Richer countries allow free time and free money to invest in games ...
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

They do everything right, the guys follow the trend is simple, because people are interested in managing such creatures
develop and grow your dragon is an interesting idea. And the possibility of somehow upgrading them and fighting seems to me to be just super!
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

So that you understand everything, the gaming industry ranks first among other sports in terms of paying for winning championships
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

As for me, a great design, with pleasure I will look at the game mechanics Smiley
deloodin
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

I read an article on Medium about the successful beta testing of the platform. 78 players gave their assessment of the project))
XiMiK1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:32:18 PM

I read an article on Medium about the successful beta testing of the platform. 78 players gave their assessment of the project))

Yes, I also read about it, now the guys eliminate the bugs and polish the engine, the visual part before the official launch.

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
deloodin
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

Yes, I also read about it, now the guys eliminate the bugs and polish the engine, the visual part before the official launch.

Probably the platform will be launched soon.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

That's right, before the implementation itself, you need to refine all the minuses in the project.
XiMiK1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

Yes you are right. In addition, the guys promise to distribute free dragon eggs in the start of the game. This will be a promising advantage to those players who will connect later)

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
n_vd

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

Will you have your own cryptocurrency? Is it based on the ERC - 20 standard ?
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

Yes you are right. In addition, the guys promise to distribute free dragon eggs in the start of the game. This will be a promising advantage to those players who will connect later)

These are great buns for those who are just starting to play, it can be called a nice bonus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: