Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34571 times)
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

Hey. The interface of the project will be similar to YouTube? The idea is very interesting but the competition in this area is simply huge.
Well, the project will be able to offer something that others do not have. Therefore, the guys have a good chance to take their place in the market
Yes, the development teams may create other features that not offered by others. So they can create its new name in market. People are always looking for better projects. The project team must have unique and fabulous ideas to attract more and more investors in the future.
The idea of the project is simply beautiful and it will allow many users to comfortably watch their favorite content. I think if the developers do everything correctly, then on the platform will be millions of users.
I would have used the platform myself as an author. I think this can be very well earned in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:08:52 PM

Hey. The interface of the project will be similar to YouTube? The idea is very interesting but the competition in this area is simply huge.
Well, the project will be able to offer something that others do not have. Therefore, the guys have a good chance to take their place in the market
Yes, the development teams may create other features that not offered by others. So they can create its new name in market. People are always looking for better projects. The project team must have unique and fabulous ideas to attract more and more investors in the future.
The idea of the project is simply beautiful and it will allow many users to comfortably watch their favorite content. I think if the developers do everything correctly, then on the platform will be millions of users.
I would have used the platform myself as an author. I think this can be very well earned in the future.

We'll be doing an alpha and beta later this year for select creators! We'll announce more soon!

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

This project will be useful in this generation because the trend now is mostly are using internet connection and uses different application such as facebook,  youtube, instagram and others.  It is useful because many are visual learner and loved to watch videos. I am confident to the project that they can achieve success as long the team will continue to plan and think more ideas in order to update verasity project and think for a solution to the problems occured.
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

Are you going to involve well-known bloggers to work with the project? This would help make the platform popular very quickly.
Yes it would be just great. But I myself want to try to run my channel on this platform. I think it will be a useful experience and will also help me to make money on this.

The project will offer authors a greater income than on YouTube? I would like to understand how much the author can earn for 1000 views

Creators will get paid directly by their fans. It won't be a case of advertisers determining how much creators should be paid based on the makeup of someone's audience. This means that creators with a niche but passionate audience will be able to make more than they would from advertising on traditional platforms.

How do you want to organize this in the platform? Will there be an escrow service? And are you planning to burn your unsold tokens after the ICO ?
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

We'll be doing an alpha and beta later this year for select creators! We'll announce more soon!

Even if verasity already have same features like the other projects, It's still good to know that the developer is very actiive in giving new updates. I just hope that this project is different in those projects that are only active at first.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

Are you going to involve well-known bloggers to work with the project? This would help make the platform popular very quickly.
Yes it would be just great. But I myself want to try to run my channel on this platform. I think it will be a useful experience and will also help me to make money on this.

The project will offer authors a greater income than on YouTube? I would like to understand how much the author can earn for 1000 views

Creators will get paid directly by their fans. It won't be a case of advertisers determining how much creators should be paid based on the makeup of someone's audience. This means that creators with a niche but passionate audience will be able to make more than they would from advertising on traditional platforms.

How do you want to organize this in the platform? Will there be an escrow service? And are you planning to burn your unsold tokens after the ICO ?

I am also curious about this questions, what will happen with unsold tokens? Are they going to be burnt? If tokens will be burnt then surely it will make the token price increase easily.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:57:48 AM

Great project! I think the tokens will quickly go up after the exchange. By the way, does this already have any announcements?
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:19:28 AM

Just a suggestion, what if the developer were partnering with Youtube? It would be good so you can earn while streaming, making content, etc.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:31:37 AM

Just a suggestion, what if the developer were partnering with Youtube? It would be good so you can earn while streaming, making content, etc.
Well, this is the main purpose of this project. This is essentially a new YouTube which will help to earn good authors.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

Well, this is the main purpose of this project. This is essentially a new YouTube which will help to earn good authors.
Competition in this area is very large, but the project has every opportunity to occupy a large percentage of the market, I do not even doubt it.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

Someone said that the project had similar features to YouTube and had to compete with the YouTube market that was so familiar to viewers. But in my opinion, this project is strong because viewers get paid from advertisers and viewers pay directly to creators ... Maybe this will make the creators more motivated. to create and attract more viewers. This gives creators, advertisers, and viewers the benefit.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:30:02 AM

Someone said that the project had similar features to YouTube and had to compete with the YouTube market that was so familiar to viewers. But in my opinion, this project is strong because viewers get paid from advertisers and viewers pay directly to creators ... Maybe this will make the creators more motivated. to create and attract more viewers. This gives creators, advertisers, and viewers the benefit.
Yes, the distribution of income will be more honest and the authors will be able to earn more for their content.
regarcigar

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

network development of this project is very rapidly growing fast, because this project is one of the best top ico, which as already lisr on icobench and others, sales ico that is quite a sellable hopefully this can run smoothly until the sale is complete

Tungsky

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

How do I edit my Ethereum wallet address do airdrop
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:05:11 AM

network development of this project is very rapidly growing fast, because this project is one of the best top ico, which as already lisr on icobench and others, sales ico that is quite a sellable hopefully this can run smoothly until the sale is complete
Will the developers participate in the conferences? I think this would help make this project even more popular.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

Do I understand correctly that a user can choose to watch an advertisement or make a donation to the author of the channel?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:30:01 AM

Do I understand correctly that a user can choose to watch an advertisement or make a donation to the author of the channel?
And if I understand correctly, then users will be able to receive part of the award from viewing the advertisement.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

Whether you're getting paid by an advertisers as a viewer for watching advertising or a creator getting paid by one of your fans, transactions will happen in near real-time. Unsold tokens will be burnt once the token sale completes.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

Just a great idea. It will be possible to sell part of the shares of my channel and make good money on it. This is really cool.

Yeah we believe it's the next evolution of crowdfunding. You can put part of your channel up on the SparkMarket place and bring in a large lump sum of VERA to help you grow your channel. Your fans who buy the smart-contracts then earn a % share of the incoming VERA transactions into your account so they're even more invested in your success and will want to champion your channel even more.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

How do I edit my Ethereum wallet address do airdrop

Hey, just fill in the form again and we'll use the most recent information that you've provided.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: