Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34585 times)
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:51:22 AM

Are you using a reputable 3rd party for KYC verification service? How safe is it to upload my Identity Document on your site?

Don't worry about your security. It is totally safe and secure.The devlopers provide us very good privacy to our documents.so do you KYC verification without any hesitation.For more information you can visit the official website at:- https://verasity.io

I wouldn't at all trust a random group with my data to be really honest. They'll at it's best just sell it or worse use it to scam others with the details

We won't be selling your data as that's against data protection law. Your document upload is purely for KYC/AML checks. And as for scamming others with the details please check out the project and the team on our website, this isn't some no-name bedroom project. We only use accredited and reputable partners for KYC/AML too. Hope that helps answer your question!

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:17:30 AM

Are you going to involve well-known bloggers to work with the project? This would help make the platform popular very quickly.
Yes it would be just great. But I myself want to try to run my channel on this platform. I think it will be a useful experience and will also help me to make money on this.

The project will offer authors a greater income than on YouTube? I would like to understand how much the author can earn for 1000 views
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:20:43 AM

Sorry guys, thought we'd posted this for you. As always you can keep up to date with our articles here: https://medium.com/verasity

Take Your Power Back On Verasity

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/0*1Ojsk85--jDcsI0W

We realised a long time ago that not everyone wants or even needs the same things. That’s why we believe you shouldn’t be forced into using a one-size-fits-all video platform where the decisions are made on your behalf!

One of the cornerstones of Verasity is choice. Whether that’s choosing as a Viewer whether you want to watch adverts or the choice as a Creator/Publisher on how you want to monetize your video content.

That’s what you’ll get on Verasity.

It’s only been relatively recently that people around the world have realised that they’re the product and they’ve been paying for “free” services with their personal data. At Verasity we’re going to completely turn that around.

You’re going to get to choose whether you want to see adverts, how much personal data you want to share with advertisers, and even the ways in which you want to support your favourite creators.

On Verasity you get to choose whether you want to watch advertisements. If you do you’ll get paid directly for your attention by advertisers in Verasity’s cryptocurrency, VERA. You’re also going to get to decide how much information you share with advertisers or whether you want to receive targeted advertising based on that information. If you choose to receive targeted advertising and share your demographic information, you’ll get paid more when you watch advertising. On Verasity, the choice is up to you. You can keep your data to yourself or get paid by the people who want to use it in the first place!

On existing video-sharing platforms if you want to support a creator, all you can do is turn your Ad-blocker off, watch the adverts, and hope that they get the money they deserve. Verasity’s going to give you the power to choose exactly how you want to support your favourite creators. You can donate directly, with the knowledge that there are no external middlemen taking their cut first. You can unlock pay-per-view videos with VERA for an amount that the Creator themselves has set. Or you can even support them on an ongoing basis and pay for a monthly recurring subscription. All of this happens from within Verasity’s video player which is revolutionary!

We’re even going to give you the chance to get even closer to your favourite creators. The Spark Marketplace is the next evolution of crowdfunding and allows Creators to put a portion of their channel future revenue on the Spark Marketplace in the form of VeraSparks, and let their fans buy them with VERA. The people who buy them then receive a portion of that channel’s incoming VERA from that point onwards until they sell those VeraSparks.

Remember, on Verasity you get to take your power back. You get to choose whether you want to see ads, whether you want to share your data, how much data you want to share, and you also get to choose how you want to support your favourite creators.

Join our community:
If you want to join the conversation about Verasity then please follow our various accounts below!

Telegram: http://t.me/verasitychat

Twitter: https://twitter.com/verasitytech

Facebook: https://facebook.com/verasitytech

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/verasity

This looks like a good community to be part of, I am quite new to this industry and I am trying to find a good project that I can join. Maybe Verasity would be my first.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

Are you going to involve well-known bloggers to work with the project? This would help make the platform popular very quickly.
Yes it would be just great. But I myself want to try to run my channel on this platform. I think it will be a useful experience and will also help me to make money on this.

The project will offer authors a greater income than on YouTube? I would like to understand how much the author can earn for 1000 views

Creators will get paid directly by their fans. It won't be a case of advertisers determining how much creators should be paid based on the makeup of someone's audience. This means that creators with a niche but passionate audience will be able to make more than they would from advertising on traditional platforms.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:28:37 AM

Sorry guys, thought we'd posted this for you. As always you can keep up to date with our articles here: https://medium.com/verasity

Take Your Power Back On Verasity

We realised a long time ago that not everyone wants or even needs the same things. That’s why we believe you shouldn’t be forced into using a one-size-fits-all video platform where the decisions are made on your behalf!

One of the cornerstones of Verasity is choice. Whether that’s choosing as a Viewer whether you want to watch adverts or the choice as a Creator/Publisher on how you want to monetize your video content.

That’s what you’ll get on Verasity.

It’s only been relatively recently that people around the world have realised that they’re the product and they’ve been paying for “free” services with their personal data. At Verasity we’re going to completely turn that around.

You’re going to get to choose whether you want to see adverts, how much personal data you want to share with advertisers, and even the ways in which you want to support your favourite creators.

On Verasity you get to choose whether you want to watch advertisements. If you do you’ll get paid directly for your attention by advertisers in Verasity’s cryptocurrency, VERA. You’re also going to get to decide how much information you share with advertisers or whether you want to receive targeted advertising based on that information. If you choose to receive targeted advertising and share your demographic information, you’ll get paid more when you watch advertising. On Verasity, the choice is up to you. You can keep your data to yourself or get paid by the people who want to use it in the first place!

On existing video-sharing platforms if you want to support a creator, all you can do is turn your Ad-blocker off, watch the adverts, and hope that they get the money they deserve. Verasity’s going to give you the power to choose exactly how you want to support your favourite creators. You can donate directly, with the knowledge that there are no external middlemen taking their cut first. You can unlock pay-per-view videos with VERA for an amount that the Creator themselves has set. Or you can even support them on an ongoing basis and pay for a monthly recurring subscription. All of this happens from within Verasity’s video player which is revolutionary!

We’re even going to give you the chance to get even closer to your favourite creators. The Spark Marketplace is the next evolution of crowdfunding and allows Creators to put a portion of their channel future revenue on the Spark Marketplace in the form of VeraSparks, and let their fans buy them with VERA. The people who buy them then receive a portion of that channel’s incoming VERA from that point onwards until they sell those VeraSparks.

Remember, on Verasity you get to take your power back. You get to choose whether you want to see ads, whether you want to share your data, how much data you want to share, and you also get to choose how you want to support your favourite creators.

Join our community:
If you want to join the conversation about Verasity then please follow our various accounts below!

Telegram: http://t.me/verasitychat

Twitter: https://twitter.com/verasitytech

Facebook: https://facebook.com/verasitytech

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/verasity

This looks like a good community to be part of, I am quite new to this industry and I am trying to find a good project that I can join. Maybe Verasity would be my first.

Verasity is being built from the ground up as a platform that gives viewers and creators choice.

Tungsky

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

Verasity is a next-generation video-sharing platform that empowers creators and improves the experience of watching video online. Using Verasity’s proprietary blockchain technology, content owners and creators can choose how they monetise their content. And viewers transact directly with them using VERA, a new cryptocurrency powering the economy across the platform.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Verasity is a next-generation video-sharing platform that empowers creators and improves the experience of watching video online. Using Verasity’s proprietary blockchain technology, content owners and creators can choose how they monetise their content. And viewers transact directly with them using VERA, a new cryptocurrency powering the economy across the platform.
Well, all correctly written))). When will the alpha be? I would very much like to see how this all works in practice.
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:06:27 AM

I came to know that your token sale is going on, good luck. I wish your project gets successful. I was thinking about your coin and then i realized that it is not listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com . I will suggest you to list your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com to get a better response .
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

Hey. The interface of the project will be similar to YouTube? The idea is very interesting but the competition in this area is simply huge.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

Hey. The interface of the project will be similar to YouTube? The idea is very interesting but the competition in this area is simply huge.
Well, the project will be able to offer something that others do not have. Therefore, the guys have a good chance to take their place in the market
cephito

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

Good luck in the competition with YouTube
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Google will prohibit advertising crypto currency this summer and many services can take this part of the market.
kritenbrink

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

Okay, and what is the Hardcap of the project? I am confused because on icodrops it was 46 mio $ yesterday in the morning and now it is 25 Mio $?
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

Google will prohibit advertising crypto currency this summer and many services can take this part of the market.
Yes it will be a very good step. And also the project will be able to offer users what the competitors do not have.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

Okay, and what is the Hardcap of the project? I am confused because on icodrops it was 46 mio $ yesterday in the morning and now it is 25 Mio $?

Just look at the information in white paper and on the official website.
I personally really liked the concept of the project. I think a potential audience will be millions of people.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

You can try our player right now! https://verasity.io/?veraplayer

persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

You can try our player right now! https://verasity.io/?veraplayer

Thanks looks just fine. It's nice to see that the development is already underway. I think the project will have millions of users.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

Well, the project will be able to offer something that others do not have. Therefore, the guys have a good chance to take their place in the market
Yes, the development teams may create other features that not offered by others. So they can create its new name in market. People are always looking for better projects. The project team must have unique and fabulous ideas to attract more and more investors in the future.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

Just look at the information in white paper and on the official website.
I personally really liked the concept of the project. I think a potential audience will be millions of people.
Yes, I noticed so much potential for this project I know this has been a similar projects in the market, but I found its own unique features. Maybe team will do more updates and progress for the future betterment of the project. Supporters will be more  appreciative if they will observed the new updates.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

Yes, the development teams may create other features that not offered by others. So they can create its new name in market. People are always looking for better projects. The project team must have unique and fabulous ideas to attract more and more investors in the future.
The idea of the project is simply beautiful and it will allow many users to comfortably watch their favorite content. I think if the developers do everything correctly, then on the platform will be millions of users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: