Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34571 times)
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

Do I understand correctly that a user can choose to watch an advertisement or make a donation to the author of the channel?
And if I understand correctly, then users will be able to receive part of the award from viewing the advertisement.

That's good sounds, I'm pretty sure that it could gain more supporters and investors of this project because of the opportunity given to the users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

Do I understand correctly that a user can choose to watch an advertisement or make a donation to the author of the channel?
And if I understand correctly, then users will be able to receive part of the award from viewing the advertisement.

Users choose full stop whether they want to watch adverts on the platform - if they say yes then they'll get paid by advertisers for their attention. That's not directly linked to whether you donate to creators though.

You can choose not to watch ads and still load your account up with VERA and donate to your favourite creators, unlock pay-per-view videos, and do monthly recurring subscriptions etc.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:51:41 AM

Users choose full stop whether they want to watch adverts on the platform - if they say yes then they'll get paid by advertisers for their attention. That's not directly linked to whether you donate to creators though.

You can choose not to watch ads and still load your account up with VERA and donate to your favourite creators, unlock pay-per-view videos, and do monthly recurring subscriptions etc.

Will there be content on the platform XXX? After all, it would be very convenient just to include a paid subscription and it will be convenient for everyone.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

Just a suggestion, what if the developer were partnering with Youtube? It would be good so you can earn while streaming, making content, etc.

YouTube is locked into a fixed monetization system and we believe that by building our own ecosystem we'll be able to do what's right for our community rather than being tethered to someone else's business who has their own motivations.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

If that will happened , all I can say is so cool and unique. It is made for everyone, it is cool because imagine you just watching then you will be paid by the advertisers but it will depends on the choice you make. I am sure it will gain success soon.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

Just a suggestion, what if the developer were partnering with Youtube? It would be good so you can earn while streaming, making content, etc.

YouTube is locked into a fixed monetization system and we believe that by building our own ecosystem we'll be able to do what's right for our community rather than being tethered to someone else's business who has their own motivations.

Excellent. I can only wish good luck in this and support the project. I think your product will be in great demand in the future
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

Excellent. I can only wish good luck in this and support the project. I think your product will be in great demand in the future
Here it will depend on the developers and on the promotion of the project. But I think after the start, advertisers will conclude contracts with the project and investments in the project will go very quickly
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

I'm happy to use the project as the author of the channel. And now I want to start with a bounty program I think this will help me.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

Here it will depend on the developers and on the promotion of the project. But I think after the start, advertisers will conclude contracts with the project and investments in the project will go very quickly

The project have a good marketing strategies, I saw their ads in Facebook and in youtube some time ago. With the help of airdrops, bounty campaign and being active in social media networks and also attending blockchain gathering I think they can get massive supports.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

The project have a good marketing strategies, I saw their ads in Facebook and in youtube some time ago. With the help of airdrops, bounty campaign and being active in social media networks and also attending blockchain gathering I think they can get massive supports.

Yes it can all very well motivate the community. I myself would have taken part in the bounty and received tokens. In any case, I am ready to support the project
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

Hi, will there be any preferential terms for authors at the start of the platform? You need to attract attention to the project.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

I do not even doubt it. Tokens will grow very rapidly in price after entering exchanges. Already have announcements on this?
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:11:18 PM

Hi, will there be any preferential terms for authors at the start of the platform? You need to attract attention to the project.

I'm sure they will. the project has collected a large amount of investment and many consider it the most promising project related to video content for all time in cryptocurrency. In my opinion, marketing will be at a high level.
Ugnetiper

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:13:44 PM

You need to add token details to allow participants to get in the business
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

The project is very excellent it's not new in the market but this project has unique features than others. The earnings of users viewers is very quite amazing this is verh unique from other projects. I hope best for this project because I see the high potential for success.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Great project! I think the tokens will quickly go up after the exchange. By the way, does this already have any announcements?
I guess so, after the exchange the project popularity will went up. Achievements are very important to impressed the investors and supporters and we can convince them easily to trust the project beacause of its very wonderful track record.  Hope team can also launch bounty campaigns for additional supporters and investors.
bigo9x

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:14:59 AM

How much does a token cost?
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

The project has a clearly defined road map, its plans are known and look quite consistent and logical. The creators of Verasity do not avoid publicity, do not hide, which also indicates their intention to work honestly.
dxd_iph

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:31:23 AM

The project has a clearly defined road map, its plans are known and look quite consistent and logical. The creators of Verasity do not avoid publicity, do not hide, which also indicates their intention to work honestly.
If the Verasity core team stay on original plans and the project roadmap, the project might fly over the Moon sooner or later this year.
Lots of potential investors might join it if it can demonstrate real potential via real applications.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:40:42 AM

Marketing strategy will help to attract new participants. The team uses different levers to propagate information about the project. I see new posts. They show the interest of users of different categories.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: