Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me - 🌟 Accountless Crypto Exchanger 🌟 Available on Android now  (Read 26042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

How often do you guys do profit sharing pay outs? Quarterly?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

What advantages does a centralized exchange provide over being decentralized? I'm very curious about this.

Still curious about this.
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:56:41 AM

Where do you see crypto prices being in 6 months?
Dofus

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

Where can I find a full list of cryptocurrencies available on flyp.me?

Check out the exchange itself. Super easy to access since you don't even have to register.
joblessminer

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:34:51 PM

Personally I think this bear market will continue for a month or so, but by 6 months people will start to see the benefits of blockchain and decentralization causing all worthwhile projects like this one to flourish.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

Were there ever any discussions of making this into a decentralized platform? That combined with all the capabilities of the token seems like it could have been a very appealing situation.
xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

That's so cool you guys got VeChain. That's easily in my top 5 favorite crypto projects.

I actually didn't know that. Thanks for sharing. That's awesome news. I also follow VeChain, so I'm glad it's now being supported by Flyp.me.
ICOs

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

What is the next token/coin you're planning on supporting? Is there any place we can stay updated upfront on these kind of changes?

──── M O B E EWE REINVENTS THE COMMUNICATION ────               ────  Telegram  ────    
                  ❘❙❚ WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR ❚❙❘                              ANN in: ( eng ) ( rus )    
                       Twitter  Facebook  Youtube  Linkedin                                 Whitepaper: ( eng ) ( rus )
TheROBER

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

Is the ICO for this already over?

Hello! The ICO is over, but FYP Tokens can be bought at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, HolyTransaction and Flyp.me

Are all of these dEx's?

Is FYP on any centralized exchanges?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:36:48 PM

Where can I find a full list of cryptocurrencies available on flyp.me?

At any time you can go to their site, flyp.me, and look through the currencies they support. It's a pretty good list.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:42:56 PM

How are new currencies added to Flyp.me? Is there a process and a vote from FYP holders or does the team decide based on popularity?
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

That's so cool you guys got VeChain. That's easily in my top 5 favorite crypto projects.

I actually didn't know that. Thanks for sharing. That's awesome news. I also follow VeChain, so I'm glad it's now being supported by Flyp.me.

No problem. There was an announcement the other day. It's pretty awesome news.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
joblessminer

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

Hello! The ICO is over, but FYP Tokens can be bought at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, HolyTransaction and Flyp.me

Are all of these dEx's?

That's a good question. I'm also interested in learning more about where you can trade FYP. Can anyone answer? I checked Cryptopia but found out it's closed until further notice? Wow! And I didn't see it on Binance.
2l84aa

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

When is the next payout? Is it the beginning or end of June? I'm expecting much more traffic this quarter and can't wait to see the results.

Does anyone know the exact date?
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:46:27 PM

Are there any other Flyp.me token holders here to answer questions about your experience with the exchange?

I've used it some. Seems solid. The best part by far is having a real say in the direction of the platform as a FYP token holder.

Don't forget the fact that they pay out a portion of all profits as well.

Yeah that could be really amazing one day. Tokens won't be nearly as cheap as they are now by then though. Glad I'm holding quite a bit FYP.

Yeah, it will definitely take a little bit of time to ramp up, but it really is only a matter of time before it becomes well worth it. I am also holding a lot of FYP because it's passive income.
Dofus

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Personally I think this bear market will continue for a month or so, but by 6 months people will start to see the benefits of blockchain and decentralization causing all worthwhile projects like this one to flourish.

I hope this bear market ends soon. It seems like it is taking people a while to adopt blockchain technology. But now, Facebook is even starting to use it, so hopefully soon we will see a huge change as more announcements like this happen.
Dreaming

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

I hope this bear market ends soon. It seems like it is taking people a while to adopt blockchain technology. But now, Facebook is even starting to use it, so hopefully soon we will see a huge change as more announcements like this happen.

Yeah all these giant companies just want to use the tech without acknowledging it at all.
joblessminer

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

Are all of these dEx's?

That's a good question. I'm also interested in learning more about where you can trade FYP. Can anyone answer? I checked Cryptopia but found out it's closed until further notice? Wow! And I didn't see it on Binance.

Looks like Cryptopia is back up.
Dreaming

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

We're still very early on and people were investing before without truly believing in the technology. Things will pick up again.
bananafana

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

Flyp.me update 📣

VeChain is available on the Flyp.me accountless exchange.
Start flypping to VEN with 22 other cryptocurrencies, straight from your wallet and without opening any new account. Many congratulations to the VeChain Team for their incredible project and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a trust-free and distributed business ecosystem.
Everyone can now instantly access VEN just using their preferred wallet, while maintaining control of their private keys.

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/vechain/@flypme/start-flypping-vechain-is-here

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/999362380520927232

Think calm, Flyp fast

Congrats on the new token! Was this voted on too?

I'm assuming it was.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: