Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big gains come with big losses  (Read 2433 times)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

So it was always, the more the risk, the more money from market you can earn. Cryptocurrencies have always been accompanied by huge risks and huge profits.
it depends on the power of emotion and how much you have trading capital. the most important thing is emotion and how to control emotions and manage capital well.
the risk of losing will be small with good management.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time. 
I do accept the fact that if there is a big rally and takes the price to new levels without any correction, it will come down hard but that does not mean that with very big gains you might personally end up loosing, be smart when it comes to identifying the peak and book your profits and enter at a later time and that is how you conduct a perfect trade.
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

It happened all around the world that if you make huge profits there are chances to make a huge loss also so its best to play safe and try to reduce the chances of getting a huge loss.
fleecedamp

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:10:29 AM

Good grace but this works only for tthose who have surplus money to spend because for the middle class even wastage of pinch of salt matters
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

You think about that but not any people can think about that matter. People are greedy when they see something going high they are forget about the down or crash. Even the chance is only 10% it is still can happen. Or even death. Crypto also have a chance to be death and worthless so i advice for new comer please invest the money which you can afford to lose.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

feeling sad really , just dont realize that eth can get much lose
but this is crypto what everything is possible
jus try move and and try gain profit again
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

That's true. If you don't take profit, you're gonna lose money. You want to make more money, you end up losing more. Not to be greedy is one of the main rules of investing.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

If some of you may not know, bitcoin or rather the cryptocurrencies now are very risky probably because of the drop of prices lately and are having a hard time to recover. And most people who thinks bitcoin is going up forever are those who invested late last year when bitcoins price was around $17-$20k. Of course some of them are hoping bitcoin is increasing because of the losses they attained when they bought bitcoin at a high price.

Thats not true. Bitcoin is not seeing this kind of drop for the first time in its lifetime! This has already happened twice or thrice and its just another glitch in the market that has to happen after huge prices of bitcoin. Obviously there is no market that can actually be predictable when we consider the long term investment. However for the bitcoin I can hold a bet on it that it will come up again and it will surely cross the prices of 20K in the future. I know we cant predict the time but happening of that has got high odds. Its not the first time so we know very well that its not impossible.
nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

It's has happened before, it's happening now and it will not be the end of road! Correction is normal in cryptocurrency and the longer the downtrend, the longer the uptrend. Watch out for another "All Time High" sooner or later

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

It is true that bitcoin trading is very risky and it is very profitable too. So, a large number of investors  have moved into bitcoin over the past six months. So, you should keep in mind before investing that there is no guarantee you would gain profit, you may lose everything too.

ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

I agree with you, big gains follows big losses. Once a new ATH is reached chances are that the market needs to retrace and finds its balance before going up further. Same rule applies to stock market and cryptocurrency is no different. This is a cycle and it tends to repeat itself.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

I agree with you, big gains follows big losses. Once a new ATH is reached chances are that the market needs to retrace and finds its balance before going up further. Same rule applies to stock market and cryptocurrency is no different. This is a cycle and it tends to repeat itself.
How long do you need to restore the market? It seems to me that in 2018 it will not happen at all. As Bitcoin rules the ball, its price and still will be lower than expected by the users.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.

Yes, it is totally true that big gains come with losses and in trading, if you have never undergone losses then you didn't see the market yet. Because it is all because of the losses that we move forward for the big profits and that is only possible if you have strong determination, passion, and patience in your mindset. Today i am having big gains that is because only i have overcome the big losing streaks from past few years of trading and i think everyone must know about their losses also and just make a note of it because your losses will move to your success and profits.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

If some of you may not know, bitcoin or rather the cryptocurrencies now are very risky probably because of the drop of prices lately and are having a hard time to recover. And most people who thinks bitcoin is going up forever are those who invested late last year when bitcoins price was around $17-$20k. Of course some of them are hoping bitcoin is increasing because of the losses they attained when they bought bitcoin at a high price.

Thats not true. Bitcoin is not seeing this kind of drop for the first time in its lifetime! This has already happened twice or thrice and its just another glitch in the market that has to happen after huge prices of bitcoin. Obviously there is no market that can actually be predictable when we consider the long term investment. However for the bitcoin I can hold a bet on it that it will come up again and it will surely cross the prices of 20K in the future. I know we cant predict the time but happening of that has got high odds. Its not the first time so we know very well that its not impossible.

That's a very strong faith with bitcoin, and I see it profitable enough if you keep that principles. To sustain with bitcoin we be able to have the dedication in order for us to prosper especially if we are holding a huge amount of btc. We already hit that $20k last year and in my own thinking we might hit that predicted $60k this as predicted by analysts.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
I am 100% sure that Btc value is going to be increase soon , and the rest of the market will also gain a affect.
It is totally wrong. I am not absolutely agreed with this statement because if you have knowledge then you can not be busted and can not face loss. For that you need to get enough knowledge before starting any business. You can gain big without big loss if have knowledge and can big lose if you have no knowledge.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

Like they say, “it’s not a loss until you sell.!” The problem I think is that many people broke the cardinal rule and invested more than they can afford to lose.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

Of course, if you want a big gain of course you may get a big loss but still, you can start with a small amount and work you way up.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

I think your commercial failure at this point is completely understandable. It can be seen that the price of bitcoin in the last three months is constantly decreasing, which has a huge impact on the market. From $ 19800, the current bitcoin price at $ 6800 has lost nearly 70% of its value. I believe that if you do not have experience that continue to invest in this market will surely continue to lose money.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:00:03 AM

People learn from their mistakes. It is very unlikely for someone to experience the same mistake over the same problems. With big losses in a trading investment, people should take the necessary steps and solutions in order to prevent it from happening again. Famous investors and billionaires all started with one thing- THEY FAILED with something which involves money, whether an investment or a business venture.

It is indeed painful and heart-wrenching for someone to lose their investments especially when it involves large sums of cash but what separates millionaires from commoners is the attitude towards their losses. All of these are challenges that one must experience. Failure is inevitable but success is always achievable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

No gain without pain,Actually when you face the losses then you review that where you were were wrong and made mistake and try to overcome it so learn from mistakes which make you more strong. Being professional trader must learn from past and never repeat same mistake which did in the past.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: