Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big gains come with big losses  (Read 2433 times)
matutana10

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

I have not been aware of the business that much and I am a newbie here.   Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

big gains come with big losses , i agree with that because you how can you possibly earn huge income if your invested capital is only small? instead you can only earn small or equivalent to your capital . but if you have the guts to invest in huge amounts of cash , then you can probably earn big profits if ever you got lucky to your trades or investments . however , the only problem is that it is now hard to earn thru trading or investing on cryptos because their value is always down , yet you can still use it as an advantage to buy  more coins in addition to your holdings , so that you can still increase your overall profit .
1978lover

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

The market will go up and down as is the nature of the market.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

It is actually not like that . When a trader or investor invest  then some factors need  to keep on mind . He or she highly needs  to understand the recent time market tendency. In crypto business high invest means not always high profit . Recent time market price of a single BTC coin is below $10k  but it was $16k  at the end of 2017. So if a investor invest that time he make a huge loss definitely. But at the first of 2017 it was really cheap , who invest such time they make profit. It is the fact . 

It is sometimes applicable and sometimes not applicable because it is still depend on the market standing and depend also on how you manage your account avoiding big losses to happen. But this is a great lesson to everyone that even if we invest in big investment or in small investment we should still be careful and wise.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

yes I agree, many people including myself seems to forget that's some coins that's already goes up to 1000x can go more. I remember when i buying xvg top at 200 sats. Bleeding come afterwards. fyi thats coin goes up from 2 sats to 200 sats. I got burned when i think that's 100x coin will go up more.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

The mindset that comes with quick big gains is that it'll happen again soon and when it doesn't traders get annoyed and start selling for losses. Slow and steady is way more agreeable for a trader although the adrenaline rush of making a quick 10% with a giant green candle is hard to resist at times.
I sometimes think about the changing market and the still unchanging traditional mind sets of the people. This is not like you have to loose big to earn big. You business profitability revolves around your business plan which is backed by a brilliant idea. If you have a great idea, you do not need to loose big to earn big but you will earn big because you will have an impact on the market and your product will be unique.
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:33:06 AM

I think so. I was very concerned about the growth from $ 10,000 to $ 20,000 for bitcoin, and I did not know what to expect at the time of such growth, I observed many times this in forex and in stock trading, so now I am skeptical about such growth. but it was a deliberate step on the part of large buyers, in order to be able to gradually until the reduction of $ 10,000 to sell all large lots
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

yes I agree, many people including myself seems to forget that's some coins that's already goes up to 1000x can go more. I remember when i buying xvg top at 200 sats. Bleeding come afterwards. fyi thats coin goes up from 2 sats to 200 sats. I got burned when i think that's 100x coin will go up more.
There are hundreds of thousands of coins in the market hence no one will able to follow all of them. It means we definitely will miss many of good coins also and may get struck with scams. If you follow few criteria on choosing the right coins then we may get chances to escape.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

I think so. I was very concerned about the growth from $ 10,000 to $ 20,000 for bitcoin, and I did not know what to expect at the time of such growth, I observed many times this in forex and in stock trading, so now I am skeptical about such growth. but it was a deliberate step on the part of large buyers, in order to be able to gradually until the reduction of $ 10,000 to sell all large lots

I think big gains is also comes with the big gain. But it is all depend on how people act on different situation that they maybe face in crypto. Specially during the huge dip occur. Because Sometimes as human we are being drawn by our own desire which can lead us too loss because we are working things with emotion. Maybe sometimes we know what to do but we didn't have an action to make things productive.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

I think big gains is also comes with the big gain. But it is all depend on how people act on different situation that they maybe face in crypto. Specially during the huge dip occur. Because Sometimes as human we are being drawn by our own desire which can lead us too loss because we are working things with emotion. Maybe sometimes we know what to do but we didn't have an action to make things productive.
in any case, despite the presence of excitement in the trade, I still would not compare this field of activity with gambling. In any case, each trader has the opportunity to adjust their actions, which will affect the real profit. But in a gambler such opportunities are absent.
Ibas samara

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

I agree with your thoughts. without good analysis and prediction, this will give a loss to yourself in trading cryptocurrency. in fact I myself often experience it, and that's a momentary emotion that causes losses. trading actually really requires expertise and accuracy, is able to analyze the market and is able to predict rough coin prices on the market.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

I have not been aware of the business that much and I am a newbie here.   Grin Grin
So let me tell you that it is not a hard and fast rule or reality that for big money, you have to loose big. The business always revolve around the quality of your idea and that how feasible it and if it can attract market. In crypto, even initial investments can earn you big money provided you are experienced enough to hold when the market is down and follow your experience.

Some of the Bitcoin billionaires have earned big initially by investing huge in Bitcoin and holding for as long as decades so the worth of invested money rise high.
muhsyakir

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:32:20 AM

every big profit there will be big losses too, so if you want to get a lot of profit must be ready to accept high risk as well ...
because there is no business that is not at high risk, surely all businesses have a high risk ...
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:26:06 AM

The market will go up and down as is the nature of the market.
Yes it is the nature of the market and gets the price fluctuating. But I do not buy it that big gains come with big losses. This is entirely a lame thought. Even if you are trading, you can earn good without loosing big by using your mind. It is all about the idea you have and the market around your idea.

There have been people launching companies on internet and having nothing to worry about until they get a big number of costumers and the profit starts rising without any loss.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.

There is always a risk every time you are investing because the market price of the coin is not stable so you should always look at the platform before investing a huge amount in order to determine if you will be earning profit or not.
dendenseptember

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

i think this happen only if you invest more, and its also in your hand when you do trading. so kept trusting on your self that you can do it, you can gain more than what you expect. in trading scenario always remember that losses never fade.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
You are right mate, crypto currencies are not always in pump stage but they also experience dump stage. When it comes in big gains yes I believe that it comes with big losses since losses can make us learn our strategy to win next time.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

The ability to know when to sell your position and when to buy is what makes a lot of persons millionaires in the market and what also wreks alot of investors.Greed has no place in trading.
SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

If you have been losing all the coins then her is something clearly wrong.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:29:10 AM

Yes ofcourse big gains have a replacement of big losses because you have to experience to be fail in order to continue of your success and always humble. When you loss always stay calm and fight your emotions don't sell your coins hodl it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: