Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big gains come with big losses  (Read 2433 times)
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

yes you are right, there are so many people who can succeed and get rich because they have experience of failure so that from the failure they have ever experienced they can learn and try very hard to avoid the same mistake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

I think so too. Profits will come with risks. This means that when you trade in any market (including the cryptocurrency market) you have to make the decision well before investing or investing. Every wrong decision, not the right time will bring risks to you.
Eva_me

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

I think yes. Those who want to earn a lot, should be ready to lose a lot. By investing in crypto-currencies, we are at risk. This market is still new. But each of us has the opportunity to protect ourselves. First of all, one who studies a lot of information about this market, about the crypto-currencies about how to properly trade can already feel freer (in a certain sense). We need to study the information and how to conduct our financial affairs. Periodically fix and withdraw profits. And those who have not yet realized that  must draw a conclusion from their experience or leave the market, until they have remained in the red.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

There is sense in your statement because big losses give you big experience which you cannot get by other means. It is important that big losses do not make you a bankrupt and not to drop you from market. Generally speaking all traders and investors meet with big losses in their career.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
zedsacs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:04:19 PM

I think so too. But as invest everyone wants to invest with high profits and minimize the risk of the lowest possible. And to do that when investing in the cryptocurrency market, you have to find out thoroughly about them, monitor the market on a regular and continuous basis. At the same time, you must be patient waiting for the opportunity to do business in the most effective and safest way. But you want to earn a high return, it will also be accompanied by high risk, because the market as a graph can go up or down to develop.
The market movement is hard to predict, it may rise and fall or fluctuate and price correction may also come into play that makes the ride to success more distressing. Challenges are just around the corner and it's the nature of life or in any forms of living. But all these can be our channel to reach our meaningful purpose in life and be able to gain profit and respond to losses positively. The road to success is bumpy but our hope and faith will guide us and make the journey rewarding.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

Almost all day traders suffer BIG losses when starting out, and few actually move on to start making profits.  For some people no trade is the best trade.
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

So it was always, the more the risk, the more money from market you can earn. Cryptocurrencies have always been accompanied by huge risks and huge profits.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

I think so too. But as invest everyone wants to invest with high profits and minimize the risk of the lowest possible. And to do that when investing in the cryptocurrency market, you have to find out thoroughly about them, monitor the market on a regular and continuous basis. At the same time, you must be patient waiting for the opportunity to do business in the most effective and safest way. But you want to earn a high return, it will also be accompanied by high risk, because the market as a graph can go up or down to develop.
This is a traditional quote and the modern world does not favor it because the crypto market is frictionless and important near the investments for long term processes. A person can get high yield from the market if work properly on the guiding principals. You van face with loss if do not work properly and can get profit if work properly this is a simple rule. Just follow the principals and prevent yourself from tradition.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:51:59 PM

So it was always, the more the risk, the more money from market you can earn. Cryptocurrencies have always been accompanied by huge risks and huge profits.
right . In this market, the risk is proportional to the profit, if we accept this, then we can get more money. But sometimes it also makes us lose everything when we invest. But I'm a high accept risk  taker to become rich.
QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
I agree with you that crypto will not go up forever.
everything is likely to happen at the price of crypto, as you mentioned.
there are many fators that affect the price of Crypto one of which is negative news / FUD.
just a suggestion "do not put all your money on crypto".
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

I don't think big gain come with big losses because if you're a good person on figuring out the situation , you'll know when to go small and when to go big .
That will reduce the huge percents of losing big , specially with Altcoins and bottom coins.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:26:51 PM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.

That is right, big rise comes in big drop. So we have to condition ourselves to avoid depression during drops. Another thing is the definition of volatile investment, where investment has a high risk that it will somehow drop lower than you expected.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

I agree with you that crypto will not go up forever.
everything is likely to happen at the price of crypto, as you mentioned.
there are many fators that affect the price of Crypto one of which is negative news / FUD.
just a suggestion "do not put all your money on crypto".

I agree,  due to the volatility of cryptocurrency, Its an obvious to say that hard to predict when the coins going arouse back like what did you mentioned Eth and especially to bitcoin currency.  And about the topic "Big gains come with big losses", I think Its not because I never been experienced a big losses Instead of earning a huge profits unexpectedly.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

Yes, the fact is that profit is always proportional to risk. They are associated with risk, if the risk is large, the profit they bring us the greater. And vice versa, that is the principle in business from the past.
This is the business rule. You have to stay consistent, work hard on what went wrong and try to restore. There are many examples for example the Owner of BTM invested in Bitcoin in 2013 and the next day the market crashed. He like many others would have thought of the technology as online spam or something but he took sometime off, studied the technology and entered the market again. 2018 marked him a Bitcoin billionaire.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

Yes this risk that should also be remembered by the user when they want to invest. Do not just imagine the big profits that will be received, then they put all their money. Whereas there is still a possibility of loss of profit.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

The market is very volatile, and bug pumps are sometimes followed by big drops. Nothing stays in top forever. And in trading expect the fluctuations. With proper navigation you can avoid the losses.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

yes you are right, there are so many people who can succeed and get rich because they have experience of failure so that from the failure they have ever experienced they can learn and try very hard to avoid the same mistake.
This is a risk loving statement. Business is a risky thing to do. Besides, there are great examples in the world who have had taken risk and succeeded and rewarded. Bitcoin is also a risky business but the risk is accompanied by the taste of money. You earn free money with the rise in the value of the asset. But one need to be well versed with the technology before investing in it because things often leads to chaos and a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

Yes, the fact is that profit is always proportional to risk. They are associated with risk, if the risk is large, the profit they bring us the greater. And vice versa, that is the principle in business from the past.
This is the business rule. You have to stay consistent, work hard on what went wrong and try to restore. There are many examples for example the Owner of BTM invested in Bitcoin in 2013 and the next day the market crashed. He like many others would have thought of the technology as online spam or something but he took sometime off, studied the technology and entered the market again. 2018 marked him a Bitcoin billionaire.
Making of the money is not at all an easy thing to do and that you need to understand and realize this thing that if you will not get mentally prepared to face any kind of situation, then it will not be possible for you to make some big investment. That is why it is always said that invest only that much of the money which you think you can afford to lose and that you need to be patient all the time.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:39:34 AM

The market is very volatile, and bug pumps are sometimes followed by big drops. Nothing stays in top forever. And in trading expect the fluctuations. With proper navigation you can avoid the losses.
This is the beauty of this industry that it does not remain same. These fluctuation allow people to gain big profits with small amount of money. If someone buys a coin at dip and sells out when the price surges up, plus his coin was bitcoin or any other volatile potential coins, his capital will take a big leap forward. Besides, it is not really possible to trade with a steady value.
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

There was some guy in Russia who earns thousands of dollars, and the last month he commited a suicide, big gains - big risk

So this proves that money should not be considered solution to all problems. The only purpose that currency has to serve us with is allow buying materialistic things. I don’t know what circumstances that poor soul were facing so I cannot criticize his act. All I can say is, life is full of ups and downs. This is not a smooth journey and it is its beauty.We never know what we are going to be served in our plates tomorrow.
But what was the reason for suicide. Did he suicide due to loss in the business or something else? You didn’t mention that. Many people made thousands of dollars but they lost nothing. So I think that I tis just a matter of time and not necessary. If you make your best strategies about the coming situation you can avoid big loses. To some extent you are right too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: