Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big gains come with big losses  (Read 2433 times)
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:14:11 AM

Yes ofcourse big gains have a replacement of big losses because you have to experience to be fail in order to continue of your success and always humble. When you loss always stay calm and fight your emotions don't sell your coins hodl it.

This is really happened mostly of the successful investors of bitcoin industry. Because successful investors are the great risk takers and have enough courage with their investment thats why they came up with big gain in the long run.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:52:28 AM

The ability to know when to sell your position and when to buy is what makes a lot of persons millionaires in the market and what also wreks alot of investors.Greed has no place in trading.
that need skill in technical and fundamental if we want to know best position to entry and exit in our trade.and it is not easy, millionare in this market learn it while they joined in this market.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

Big gains gets ended with big loses. This is all because of the greed the users have upon the earning. Without understanding the market people used to come up with decisions and the same never becomes effective. This leads to drastic loss unexpectedly. Better is to analyze the market as much possible to avoid losses.
A big risk or not, it depends much on the experience as well as the knowledge that one owns. We all know that cryptocurrency is such a very big market, definitely It partly covers with many attached risks,but it can bring a big benefit if you know how to manage the risk so that you can earn money efficiently. Do you believe in the luck rate in this market? As I think, to avoid the risk professionally, a person perhaps  have 20% Patience, 20%Effort,20%technique, 33% experience and skills, and 7% luck. You know one will probably makes a wrong decision but he may be not in big losses because he has luck. In short, I advise all of us to plan a responses risk so that we can get round the obstacle.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
Exactly so, you can see that 2017 is a very strong development year of bitcoin, bitcoin and altcoin prices are very strong and almost vertical growth. By the year 2017, Bitcoin has attracted a lot of investors because it can bring them a lot of profits, huge profits, but high profits with high risk premium, you can lose all your assets. just one night. You can see that the year 2018 is a bitcoin year price is constantly falling and can not recover, now invest in bitcoin you will only heavy losses.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.

There is always a risk every time you are investing because the market price of the coin is not stable so you should always look at the platform before investing a huge amount in order to determine if you will be earning profit or not.
I don’t think so that there can be any such way in which you can make some huge amount pf profit and that too without having any kind of risk in that particular investment. You have to be strong enough that you can face any kind of risk boldly and that if you will not take any such kind of risk, then it will not be possible for you to make any kind of effective earning and that you may not get anything fruitful.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

If you know how to manage your mistakes, you will never make them again. Even when the market is red, still, you will not lose anything if you are not in a hurry. Just remember: the green days will come soon.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

in a trade or business will no doubt expect a huge profit, but in the journey of a business or trade will be overshadowed a big losses too. because it is not likely going to get profit continuously in a business or trade is sometimes at a time will experience huge losses. It happened because in a business or trade using an estimate that spur or based on a market that is running every time, sometimes the market can be guessed easily sometimes cannot be guessed, it can lead to a very large losses occurred in a business or trade. who dare to lose they are going to get more opportunities to get great benefits too.

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
EtherERC

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

in a trade or business will no doubt expect a huge profit, but in the journey of a business or trade will be overshadowed a big losses too. because it is not likely going to get profit continuously in a business or trade is sometimes at a time will experience huge losses. It happened because in a business or trade using an estimate that spur or based on a market that is running every time, sometimes the market can be guessed easily sometimes cannot be guessed, it can lead to a very large losses occurred in a business or trade. who dare to lose they are going to get more opportunities to get great benefits too.

Yes agreed..
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

That’s life even we don’t compare it with trading of gambling, that’s life. There’s always ups and down, there’s alway win and lose, there’s always cry and joy. This is normal in the life of people in world so what should we expect in the market? Ofcourse, after huge profit whats next? For sure, huge dump.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

The volatility of this market makes it an interesting game to play. If any investor cannot bear the down trend, meaning that, he/she does not deserve the gains therein. Thats just a simple law. When investing , invest what you can afford to lose so that you can make right investment decisions
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

Well, on the basis of the topic, it should be clear to everyone that the more you invest, the more you can lose if everything collapses.
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

The situation on the exchanges is changing every day. Today one altcoin can grow dramatically, and tomorrow it will fall even lower. When you make a big investment, you must be ready for a big loss. However it can be a big profit.
JessicaHart8

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

But some peoples still have an concept if bitcoin will be always going up.
They just looking from developing of Bitcoin, when Bitcoin increased untill more than $20K.
And I have seen many article about Bitcoin prediction, and the prediction also says Bitcoin will be always going up.
At this side, many people says if Bitcoin is good for our future, Recommended, Useful and etc

But after this situation, when Bitcoin price dropped so far. Many people says if Bitcoin Bad, Illegal, isn't worth anymore and etc.

I think they should be built their loyalty with Bitcoin. I hope they will learn more about the situation like at this time.
Because so many thing will be influence Crypto price and we never know how it later.

It's not loyalty, but the exploration, research, and purpose of investing in Bitcoin. The market is always volatile, there will be high profits, there will be losses at times, and those who lack such knowledge, I would call them "agreeing with everyone."
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

I agree with the OP, and it is not all the time that the price is down as well so it really is up to you if you want to sell your coins and have losses or hold them and wait patiently until it reaches your specific target amount. It will take some time but at least you wont have losses.
redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

The price of the Bitcoins rise and falls and everything depends on that.
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

The price of the Bitcoins rise and falls and everything depends on that.
Digital currency values are not just infinite, so no one can be certain that prices will go up. There are many people who have changed bitcoin since Bitcoin appear, now prices have increased to 7k-8k, you also earn money.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

But some peoples still have an concept if bitcoin will be always going up.
They just looking from developing of Bitcoin, when Bitcoin increased untill more than $20K.
And I have seen many article about Bitcoin prediction, and the prediction also says Bitcoin will be always going up.
At this side, many people says if Bitcoin is good for our future, Recommended, Useful and etc

But after this situation, when Bitcoin price dropped so far. Many people says if Bitcoin Bad, Illegal, isn't worth anymore and etc.

I think they should be built their loyalty with Bitcoin. I hope they will learn more about the situation like at this time.
Because so many thing will be influence Crypto price and we never know how it later.

It's not loyalty, but the exploration, research, and purpose of investing in Bitcoin. The market is always volatile, there will be high profits, there will be losses at times, and those who lack such knowledge, I would call them "agreeing with everyone."

Rather than loyalty I could say it's patient when facing huge drop on bitcoin price, many people said that bitcoin price will be going up to encourage that people just enter the cryptocurrency back then and now, we should prevent panic situation from newcomer and mostly who said that bitcoin is bad, dead, illegal, garbage, etc. most of them are losing their investment cause panic sell.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

matthewio

Activity: 164

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

A nice opportunity for huge profits usually unfolds soon after a crash, that is the case with cryptocurrency right now.
Sablinkstay

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

A lot of times those who made a lot of money have lost almost everything they had. To make big gains you need to get used to failures and losses.
baskoroaw

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

As for me personally long trade is more pacific, as daily training, and I know that I'm emotional person, if I would start daily trading, probably I would just lose all my money in a week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: