Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big gains come with big losses  (Read 2433 times)
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

I believe that there is no such thing as an easy job or work and trading is not an easy job too.  I believe that most of us experience some mistakes and more losses but learn from those mistakes, the reason why we are earning now is because we already learned from those mistakes.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
money_amount

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:23:24 PM

this is for sure. It is often said that large boats meet large waves with small boats and small waves. This means that if you accept the risk is greater than the profits it gives you will be greater than others.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

Big profits always carry great risks. If even go to risk, then do it in a balanced manner. Although in my opinion it is better to have a smaller profit but steadily and with minimal risk. If you are trying to earn a large sum immediately, then be ready to lose the same large sum.

You are correct,  investment in a great portion always carry more risk. I think we must learn how to manage our trading correctly to limit the losses but with a very sure profits.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
CrystalPham

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:00:32 PM

this is true . If we invest a large amount of money, then there is a lot of profit when the market goes up, but if the market goes down it will be a big loss. Profit is always proportional to the risk.
baundul

Activity: 307

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:32:20 PM

This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
We have a lot of greed and we can not handle it at any time. You said right, greed blinds people. When the price increases 2/3x then think of it rising. Suddenly, I feel sorry for the loss of prices.
This is repeatedly, but we are not taught.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:23:52 AM

Absolutely agree. The real trader always learns from his mistakes. In this case, the main thing is to continue and not to stop at the achieved goals.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:17:20 AM

Yes, it's like saying, "Big boats are big waves," those who have a lot of money will lose a lot of money if they make a mistake. But we should take that philosophy to make our lives more interesting. To become the most successful and successful billionaire, you need to understand this.
If you are a small business, you will lose little money and your life forever is normal. But big business will get many words or take much. We can see the relevance for small businesses and large enterprises. So why do not we try to do something big instead of doing little things? Cheesy

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
We have a lot of greed and we can not handle it at any time. You said right, greed blinds people. When the price increases 2/3x then think of it rising. Suddenly, I feel sorry for the loss of prices.
Better to train yourself by experience that we have, greed can be avoided if we do have enough knowledge , we can be a good trader if you have skills better to take that as an advantage and never fell with your own greediness, those who loses their money from this type of investment shall learn from every mistakes that happen to their trade.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

Yes, the fact is that profit is always proportional to risk. They are associated with risk, if the risk is large, the profit they bring us the greater. And vice versa, that is the principle in business from the past.
I agree with your point but I will also try to add that if there is risk then it also mean that the profit and loses are the same in that particular investment so if a person do not have much money to lose  or he cannot afford to lose that money then he have to choose for a safer investment and when he will earn some extra money then have to go for risk.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:35:16 AM

More than 100% profit in short time is really dangerous for traders because its not a real grow up, its just a pumped. And those price pump always result as a long downtrend for that coins. So don't buy any coins that have the price pump 100% in short time.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

To everyone complaining about the current situation crypto is in or questioning why its happening you need to keep in mind that if something triples in price in a relatively short period of time, it can crash just as hard in the same period of time.  I remember when eth had its climb up $1400 people were ecstatic and they thought that we were never gonna see sub $1k eth again when just a few months ago eth was just $300.  This greed brought on by the price influxes is blinding people from the reality that crypto prices cant keep going up forever.
I agree with what you say, I think all humans will never be satisfied with what they have achieved now, so they think the price ethereum will continue to be stable or even rise so many people crowded and greedy want to master everything, but in fact only harm themselves.
INAQAMAQQU

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

Better to train yourself by experience that we have, greed can be avoided if we do have enough knowledge , we can be a good trader if you have skills better to take that as an advantage and never fell with your own greediness, those who loses their money from this type of investment shall learn from every mistakes that happen to their trade.

as my experience when I trade, I always try to combine technical analysis with fundamental analysis so i can reduce my loss. and if i want to take profit don't make your target too high but around 10% as continuously to become the winner.
altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

There was some guy in Russia who earns thousands of dollars, and the last month he commited a suicide, big gains - big risk
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

Big gain opportunities come but big loses is come because of price decreasing. We hope and pray to increase bitcoin because that's the only hope for us to be rich
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:37:37 AM

It is the same thing that happen to bitcoin last year and eventually by the start of 2018, it started to fall down as well. I also made a mistake that time and thought that it will just continue to increase without thinking that it could fall anytime soon. So to my regret and to make up with that mistake, I am still holding my cryptos hoping that ATH will happen once again. Greed really clouds your judgement.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:50:23 AM

yes of course a very large acquisition comes from a failure that never experienced because if it never fails it is certain he will not be able to learn and have no experience to be able to avoid such incidents so as not to happen again and can make him become rich.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

There was some guy in Russia who earns thousands of dollars, and the last month he commited a suicide, big gains - big risk

So this proves that money should not be considered solution to all problems. The only purpose that currency has to serve us with is allow buying materialistic things. I don’t know what circumstances that poor soul were facing so I cannot criticize his act. All I can say is, life is full of ups and downs. This is not a smooth journey and it is its beauty.We never know what we are going to be served in our plates tomorrow.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

Well said. It's about time we accepted that fact that this is crypto and things of that sort are bound to happen. We cannot experience an ever increasing and upsurge of price without a backslide. They say that the higher the returns, the higher the risks associated. It seems we've all learnt our senses from what happened and that is why i think market is not fully recovering to all time high.
Almost everyone has decided to sell something when it goes up and some little profits gained. Very few people are opting for long term holds recently.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

I think so too. But as invest everyone wants to invest with high profits and minimize the risk of the lowest possible. And to do that when investing in the cryptocurrency market, you have to find out thoroughly about them, monitor the market on a regular and continuous basis. At the same time, you must be patient waiting for the opportunity to do business in the most effective and safest way. But you want to earn a high return, it will also be accompanied by high risk, because the market as a graph can go up or down to develop.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

I think so too. But as invest everyone wants to invest with high profits and minimize the risk of the lowest possible. And to do that when investing in the cryptocurrency market, you have to find out thoroughly about them, monitor the market on a regular and continuous basis. At the same time, you must be patient waiting for the opportunity to do business in the most effective and safest way. But you want to earn a high return, it will also be accompanied by high risk, because the market as a graph can go up or down to develop.
No one becomes perfect with a project overnight, it’s the way we react and learns from our losses and mistakes that determines if we are going to eventually win big in the near future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: