Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency!  (Read 3590 times)
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:39:08 PM

This news is pretty old, but I still haven't seen the bill. I know that Russia was going to adopt cryptocurrencies and make the relevant bills, but so far there is no new news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

I'm very glad Russia is getting on board.  I feel like the Russian people were at the forefront of this movement and deserve to be a big part of it as we gain mainstream acceptance.  Bitcoin can bring the people of the world together and hopefully without government interference. 
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

It is high time to do it ! Russia has always sought cryptocurrency and blockchain. In Belarus, for example, there was a decree number 7 which says that you can earn money on the blockchain and crypto-currency and the tax will not be until 2022.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Baokali92

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

Russia Friendly status with cryptocurrency will surely benefit the cryptocurrency in a large way after Japan Russia is very much positive in attracting investments in cryptocurrency and blockchain and mining industry
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

I find it hard to believe that an authoritarian (draconian?) government such as Russia's could ever be on friendly terms with a cryptocurrency they don't have full control over. I personally think that most countries will launch a national cryptocurrency at some point in the future, such as a digital version of the dollar, or digital euro for example. That way they can still control the emission and blockchain without missing out on its tech.
That probably can happen, government will still wanted to control over, and they won't let people to decide if this news happen and Russia will be friends
with cryptocurrency and blockchain I guess they will still insist the control over this system, maybe they will create their own using blockchain system
to ensure that they can rule over.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

That's great ! Developed countries like Russia is also favouring crypto currency means crypto currency has spread widely. Crypto has now declared that it is the future now.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

In May 2018 for the first time crypto currency in practice was defined as property. (the law itself should enter into force in September?)
Within the framework of the bill in Russia, the following was decided:
Crypto currency is not money, but electronic property. That is, it can not be paid in cafes and restaurants, online stores, but it can be recovered as debts in court.
Mining is a business. To get the crypto currency, you will need to register in the registry.
You will need to register new currencies.

That is, as always, no support, only limitations.
And in general, it is not profitable for the state that there is an uncontrolled financial system.
but the fact that with the help of crypto currency it is possible to attract large investments in business, small or large - nobody cares

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

Legalizing crypto will be a solution for the price manipulation I think. Also, this news about Russia is going to legalize crypto in their county will be a very good news if this is true.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

Prohibiting cryptocurrency will completely harm the state and pragmatic steps are needed to enable widespread adoption. I think this year most countries are considering their choice of how to streamline cryptocurrency use and all actions taken in most countries. That is a step in the right direction by Russia and I hope other countries follow.
nurinmaulida

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

I trust that they don't have anything internal won't work, impossible to miss this is extremely in switch as a result of the accelerating of the organization. People are splendid anyway the state is frightful. Thusly, the overall public will avoid the new laws on survey portions related to the tomb or some unique business. Regardless, it will be useful for extensive undertakings to work legally on the area of the country
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

Of course! and it is right. than Russia is worse? The Russians have recently launched many interesting projects, which is encouraging. I can only wish them good luck
Yes, Russia is not worse than any country. At least their ministries are trying to regulate and control the market, otherwise it will be chaos and disaster. https://icostock24.com/ico_country_based_in/russia/ I am wishing them good luck
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:20:35 PM

It depends on what is considered Russia. If we are talking about the state elite-it can hardly be called friendship. That only is the capture of the exchange WEX. Cryptocurrency can not be fully controlled, respectively, the Central Bank will not use it as working capital.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

No. The stone age will flourish in Russia for a long time. Russia will be able to make friends only because of the flow of funds that pass by, but smart people are few in the Government, so there is not enough strength and skills for this.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
RandyWindor

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

No. The stone age will flourish in Russia for a long time. Russia will be able to make friends only because of the flow of funds that pass by, but smart people are few in the Government, so there is not enough strength and skills for this.

I agree with you - the whole of russia is a stone age. The country of fraudsters and deceivers - which will not be useful for the crypto-currency market
Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

I believe that it is high time to legalize cryptocurrency in Russia and this decision may serve as a new impetus for the growth of the cryptocurrency market.

mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
What is the source of this information as the price of bitcoin greatly depends on the news and we can't trust every source, most of them spread rumours to get short-term gains.

what is the news about the price of bitcoin rising again? whether or not the news is correct or not, but it is clear that the market price is rising or falling is not a dependency between the news but due to other factors.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

Prohibiting cryptocurrency will completely harm the state and pragmatic steps are needed to enable widespread adoption. I think this year most countries are considering their choice of how to streamline cryptocurrency use and all actions taken in most countries. That is a step in the right direction by Russia and I hope other countries follow.
Yeah, because sometime they/resident have chance to earn some funds by trade cryptos. The way is also so easy, just paying attention to a person then the others will also be able to do it. Surely this can help resident economy. I think, gradually other countries will gradually accept crypto.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:15:35 PM

I think this is a good news for the electronic money community. Governments will support electronic money once they have figured out how to manage the market. I believe Russia will be a model for other countries to follow.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:16:54 PM

We have positive signals of cryptocurrency being accepted by every country eventually which in my opinion is very good news as more investors will use cryptocurrency and more money will be flown in the market. That means the price of cryptocurrency will rise country like Russia is also favoring crypto currency means crypto currency has spread widely. Crypto has now declared that it is the future now and hard to stop this with bad tactics which are still using by few countries.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

What is good for crypto? The fact that wages for the majority of Russians is low and does not allow living in fairly comfortable conditions. Most young people in Russia have a desire to earn more than a low salary. And most of them will come with investments, small, but their number will be collosely on the scale of the crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: