Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:43:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is about to be friends with cryptocurrency!  (Read 3590 times)
dimpsk

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:44:56 AM

Can anyone provide a link to an official statement?

Obviously this would be huge news if credible, I just want to make sure it's a state official statement and not someone in office just saying it's on the agenda somewhere.

OP should've had links at the very start tbh, which should really be the format for this kind of news sharing..always find myself sifting for links. If you're making a point support it.

When it's came. There is no official statement till  the 18'summer.
But i can assure ya - ya will like not this statement when it's came Smiley
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:13:38 PM

They constantly change opinion regarding crypto. Half a year ago they wanted to ban crypto, so untill they take final decision and make exact steps, I will not believe it
dimpsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

They constantly change opinion regarding crypto. Half a year ago they wanted to ban crypto, so untill they take final decision and make exact steps, I will not believe it

The only talk here is about restriction and taxes. No  more.
FK48392DANIJJ

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

HEY! i think not a lot of people want to tell about this! it`s dangerous Smiley
Some of bounty hunters have 30-50k $ from bounty.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?

Russia being friends with cryptocurrency is actually good for me because it can have a positive effect on the value of bitcoin. And I wish the fight for illegal money transfers is true in order for us to avoid any forms of fraud or scam. Lastly, for the creation of own Russian cryptocurrency, I think there is nothing wrong with that.

mpetyunov10

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

The Russian Ministry of Finance wants to legalize: allow individual operations, setting restrictions and explicitly prohibiting others. Individuals and legal entities can create, store and exchange crypto currency, buy and sell it for ordinary money. And we are talking about a variety of crypto-currencies: those that are mined as bitcoins, and those where the "miners" will be replaced by "validators", as in the case with the expected crypto currency from the creators of the Telegram messenger.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

This, of course, very happy. The earlier the government legalizes crypto-currencies, the better! I hope Russia will be one of the foremost powers in this direction)
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

as for me, so in Russia it has long been necessary to introduce a crypto currency and start fighting corruption. And in general it will be a big plus for all of us

lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

Russia Friendly status with cryptocurrency will surely benefit the cryptocurrency in a large way after Japan Russia is very much positive in attracting investments in cryptocurrency and blockchain and mining industry
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

I really hope that the government will give some useful rules
But I think despite of this optimistic news the government can bring a great number of problems
After they have sad that they want to close all of crypto (as other many useful things) i'd be careful with things that can government can bring
I hope for the best
But i'm trying to prepare for the worst

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
kreket1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

I hope that everything will be fine in Russia with a crypto currency. The more people use crypto currency, the better for everyone. Crypto currency is our future

evichi

Activity: 1190
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

This is good news for cryptocurrency enthusiasts. There is also information that certain hotels in Russia have approved the use of Bitcoin for payment for the upcoming World Cup.  This will go along way to sensitise and add value to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency generally.  We shall keep our fingers crossed to see how this unfolds. This portends a bright future for cryptocurrencies.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:41:04 PM

Russian government believe that it is necessary to legalize operations with cryptocurrency. They say that it will help the state to fight illegal money transfers. Moreover, central bank has the same opinion but with the condition of creating own russian cryptocurrency. What do you think about it?
Would you mind on sharing up the link?Ive heard about russia on acceptance and not totally prohibits cryptocurrency but talking about creating their own coin seems like a new thing to me.If they do then theres nothing different on having their own local fiat but only transitioned into e-currency but well this is somehow anticipated where they can totally adopt decentralized coins in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:36:25 AM

Sberbank, the largest state bank of Russia, is planning to launch a cryptocurrency exchange in its Swiss branch, Sberbank Switzerland AG, local media group RBC reported on Tuesday Jan. 30.

The bank’s Head of Global Markets Andrey Shemetov told RBC that the Russian bank chose Switzerland for the exchange location because Russian authorities do not currently allow cryptocurrency operations, while cryptocurrency exchange is legal in Switzerland.

“We wish to serve our customers’ interests, that’s why we think that we need to have strategic access to all kinds of products and services,” Shemetov claimed.

As RBC reports, Sberbank is currently developing their trading infrastructure, but Shemetov did not specify when the exchange is expected to be launched.

Sberbank does not plan to provide cryptocurrency exchange to retail investors, but is looking to operate on the institutional level.  “Cryptocurrency exchange operations will be available for legal entities only,” Shemetov stated, adding that cryptocurrency investments are high risk due to market volatility.

Earlier this month, the head of Sberbank, Herman Gref, declared that cryptocurrency should not be banned “under any circumstances”, calling both cryptocurrencies and Blockchain

“new huge technologies whose power cannot be realized at the moment.”

On Jan. 25, Russian authorities presented the Digital Assets Regulation Bill, which defines and establishes a regulatory system for cryptocurrencies, ICOs, mining and trading.

According to the latest update of the bill, the Ministry of Finance is aiming to legally adopt cryptocurrency trading, since it would reduce the risks of fraud and increase the government’s tax revenue, due to the potential for fiscal transparency.

According to local crypto news site Forklog, the final version of the bill will be officially released no later than July 1, 2018, which means the current version could still be altered before the law goes into effect.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

If Russia really does this, it will be a good impetus for the further development of cryptoworld. But it seems to me it will not be soon

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:47:00 AM

If Russia really does this, it will be a good impetus for the further development of cryptoworld. But it seems to me it will not be soon

Yes, unfortunately, in Russia they move from words to deeds for a very long time, even if they want to do it, a few more years will pass before this happens.
noxlord93

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

I think that the Russian crypto currency as well as everything in Russia will be an element of money laundering for the state.  Grin
Siriska

Activity: 308

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

Yes, unfortunately, in Russia they move from words to deeds for a very long time, even if they want to do it, a few more years will pass before this happens.

++1. I am a Russian citizen and I can tell you that my country is very backward in this regard. Our authorities can only make promises, nobody will fulfill them. They block telegrams, cryptocurrencies will not be settled for a long time

Samolet

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

The government of Russia proposed creating offshore companies to trade in cryptocurrency, for example, in the Far East or Kaliningrad. They are talking about special territories for the sale of cryptocurrency at organized auctions. In special zones, it is planned to set up operating legal exchangers, as well as to introduce operators for the purchase and sale of digital money.
Katabit

Activity: 203

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

In Russia very different opinions on this matter. Many talk about the legalization of cryptocurrency. But no fewer people think that the cryptocurrency should be banned. Personally, I believe that in the near future, the central bank will not allow this to happen. But if there was a legalization, then this would undoubtedly become an excellent news for all the cryptosphere.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: