Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:42:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever invested in an ICO?  (Read 685 times)
sashunya.popov.1993

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

This kind of investment seems to be doubtful. I have never invested in ICO, because sometimes they are just scam, in another cases I don't like the project itself. But nevertheless I'm sure I'll do it when I find something impressive.
cryptokangaroo

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

All ICO should be checked very carefully in many ways. Now they will not give huge profits to all of the ICO, only quality ones, with a strong team, product, idea and HYIP around.

you sure meant hype and not HYIP (high yield investment projects that are ponzi schemes)
beheddard

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

The only ICO I participated in so far is valued much lower than the ICO price, which is a bit of a bummer, but a risk I took. I've just taken the opportunity to buy more since I still believe the product has potential. I'd suggest others to consider the same if they are in a similar spot and think that it should recover when the market picks up again. This way your average buy in is much lower, meaning you break even/profit much sooner when price begins to rise.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

Of course, I do, the problem was to identify which one is the good one, for example, a campaign that is managed by a reputable campaign manager like in my signature has a good chance to success and legit project.
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

Yes I have, But these days, investing on Ico Pojects have limited due to reasons such as the big bear market, scam icos, etc.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

Of course, I invested earlier, but unfortunately I have not received anything from previously invested funds, probably I will be able to get them later, as soon as the growth rate of bitcoin starts, it seems to me that this should soon happen.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:21:33 PM

I never participated in ICO yet. But I'm buying some of coins in the exchanges. Because i hate doing KYC.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

I never participated in ICO yet. But I'm buying some of coins in the exchanges. Because i hate doing KYC.

The same for me, i dont like kyc, they are something that i have always hated. But there are some icos who are not asking for it, i have invested in 5 icos since november and none of them asked me for kyc before investing, i think that most icos are just asking for it because they are getting tired of not being compliant with the SEC.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

i have invest.
from this was 80% a fail. but the 20% has made the loss away.

so it can work well and also not Wink
Malbaunti

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

Sooner or later, all those who participated in the bounty become investors in the ICO. You can already sort the good ICO.
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

I invested in several ICO and they was sucsess. WAX, Dragonchain, UTT less successful, but I immediately sold them.
I think that this is a big risk, but the profit is worth this risk. 1000% from one successful ISO.
Coinmaniaccos

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:49:33 PM

I invested in many ICOs, and mostly it were bad investments. However, 10-20% of really good ICOs, where i invested on very early phase, gave me much more than i lost.   I think you should break your deposit into many small pieces, and even if the project looks well, not to invest much funds, and in long term it is a positive muve. How much positive in % to your depo and time - can't say, it depends on too many things
euus

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

I have invested the big amount and has not produced any results, I regret this. it's about the storiqa project
ICO 2100NEWS (OP)

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

i have invest.
from this was 80% a fail. but the 20% has made the loss away.

so it can work well and also not Wink

So in your case it is sort of an "Pareto's Rule" 80:20

Thanks for the feedback!
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

Yes I invest in ICOs. I invest in projects that have a good product, clear strategy, detailed whitepaper and strong team.
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

Yes. I have many times participated in the ICO. Some brought ix, And some frozen now. Wait for green days.
proftipareer

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:44:48 AM

That is, you should join the free program ico. Then sign up for a token or penny from them. At the same time, there are some ico is forced to help you advertise, then you get the corresponding coin that you put out. Same as ico of marinecoin.When you help them advertise you will receive 20,000 coin per day for an article that you help them advertise.You can see more information from them at http://marineco.in.Marinecoin is a coin.Marinecoin is a coin that dares to say it does not charge you any fees.Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distribution. The block chain is time tested with fast transactions.Marinecoin has dev less technology.They are friendly with iot.Marinecoin is very fair distribution.The marinecoin community is very crowded.Marinecoin is machine to machine.20000 coins for every proof of promotion. It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligenceMarinecoin is a machine to machine.Especially marinecoin is a coin and you can buy them at f1cx.com.Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligenceMarinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.Marinecoin is environmentally friendly with iodine.Please join me in ico of Marinecoin. Let’s work together to build marinecoin increasingly large and thrive in the world!Marinecoin is traded in three types of electronic money such as doge, ltc and btc.Join the marinecoin community now.ICO at http://marineco.in.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:48:41 AM

We have a poll ongoing at https://www.2100news.com/crypto-news/ with a simple YES & NO option.

Here we can discuss more in depth on your choices and what might be keeping you back from investing.

Regards,

Alex from 2100news ICO team.
Thanks for the choice.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

I have invested to few recently, but only one is promising. LYMPO (LYM) is worth to buy despite the fact that ICO had already finished. Their team is amazing, price is stable even during the market crash.

yes you are right i also took parts of that project, is very amazing secondly that project has a great potentials non need to miss that project or to purchase that coin.
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:22:48 AM

I've invested in several ICOs and I'm interested in some other good one, I've never gotten any profit by trading some of my coins tho, but I'm still holding and I believe in those projects, for now nothing can keep me back from ICO, I'll rather select the best one to participate. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: