Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin?  (Read 918 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:31:29 PM

From my point of view, Ethereum is still the best altcoin. Over time, more and more competitors will be coming for eth. Like neo or eos that grow in power and can soon acquire a major part of the market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanhao113

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

What is the best altcoin from ico
I want to buy
ICO Merculet

ICO DETAILS

MVP notation
Type: ERC 20
Hardcap: 31000 ETH
ICO 1 ETH = 87500 MVP (bonus with 20% bonus)
Total supply: $ 10 billion
Distribution: 35% for development funds, 15% for marketing, 30% for ICO, 20% for development teams and consultants.

DEVELOP TEAM

Overall, the 10-member development team has a wealth of experience from large companies such as HP, EMC, SAP. Some of the prominent members in the development team are.

Ivan Jiang, project lead, led by Hewlett-Packard HP China, HP Silicon Valley, SAP chief engineer, SAP Cloud acceleration
Shen Jun Zhang, CTO of the project has more than 12 years of experience in the field of information technology, wall work for many large companies in the world such as HP, SAP, EMC. Currently CTO of Magic Windown, in charge of developing services on the phone
Jerry Gao, CPO of the project has more than 10 years of experience in the design of interfaces for telephony products, served as Data Solution Solution Consultant Vivaki
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

There is no safe of better coin available in the cryotocurrency because it is an volatile market so no one knows how the price of bitcoin will Change in the coming days but as far as now Ethereum and Litecoin are considered as best cryotocurrency after bitcoin.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

There is no safe of better coin available in the cryotocurrency because it is an volatile market so no one knows how the price of bitcoin will Change in the coming days but as far as now Ethereum and Litecoin are considered as best cryotocurrency after bitcoin.

For me the best altcoi  is ethereum  because that currency is queen of bitcoin and many investors buy that because theres a big potencial to grow and i think ethereum ill replace in bitcoun someday so that for me i prefer ethereum.

Dominic_King

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

In my point of view, the best altcoin is ripple, it’s on multiple major crypto-currency exchanges and super fast transaction processing time partially due (IMO) to a smaller block size allowing for faster confirmations but I would say make sure you do your research before investment and invest the amount which will make NO difference to you or your loved ones even if you never had that money.
ZellerSeller

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

IOTA if they do what they promise
Harry_no1

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

POWR, VTC, OMG, ETH (yes, and I mean it), NEO, GAS, ARK, XMR.Powr because it's a real product with real use cases, and still not that far from ico price
VTC because it's the real asic resistant BTC spin-off
Omg because real use case and has still to see the dev release, once it does, moon is first station, Mars second
Eth, because it's the base currency for a network that will be capable of handling millions of transactions very quickly once plasma and sharding are here, and the base tech of the new devs in crypto these days.
Neo, if China backs it
Gas, same condition
Ark, interesting tech, got beaten up lately, can go up a lot
XMR, because it's the real anonymous coin out there, and if the work out the performance (which they are working on) I can only see the moon for it.

Purwal

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

My guess is REQ is going to do really well when they will release their product in 2018. Here's why:
 Interesting project with big ambitions
Transparant and skilled team, have been working together for a long time
Backend by YCombinator and ING
Token burning
talkingblack

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:24:42 AM

I think the best altcoin wepower. working in the field of green technology really attracted interest and took even countries behind.I see the future because I have not done an explosion yet
Ronaldo Vu

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

I’m holding WTC but the winner for the most upside in 2018 will be DRP. It’s pretty much an improved reincarnation of the original DAO with a huge community already in Telegram and it’s sitting at only a 6M market cap. I’m not sure how you could get more explosive than that without mentioning McDonalds.
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

IOTA and XRB are what I believe to be the next big thing since they're the only ones I can think of that have a significantly innovative technology underpinning them. If the block chain tech is considered as VHS, I think that the directed acyclic graphs are DVD. It's perfectly reasonable to say they're beta max though, and I'm keeping an eye on RDN and will buy in heavy if it drops to $1-$1.50 (fingers crossed there's a big dip after the ICO) since it could let block chain stay on top for a while longer until another technology comes out that's better than DAG.
Vincent Wright

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:36:55 AM

Dragonchain has been on my radar for a long time...

Started by Disney
Has been in development since 2014
Disney spun off all its IP for blockchain to Dragonchain
run by senior former employees of Disney, Lockheed Martin, FBI, DOD, Microsoft, Overstock, Starbucks, and more...
They have a use cases and a working product

Here is a good “What is DragonChain video” from there site. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEogdXPaxeY&time_continue=2

Yep, the way Disney is know for aggressively pursuing its IP rights, combined with the fact that DragonChain was started in 2014 (A lifetime in crypto); I think this could be a big opportunity to get in with a real player in the space.
Wilfred Wright

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

I'm thinking OMG, WTC, and MOD are almost for sure going 10x. I like how these coins have real use cases, backed by already existing business models, and solve real problems. In the case of MOD, they're saving the pharmaceutical industry millions: 60% of shipment costs. WTC and MOD already have businesses basically signed up and ready to use their product. Those are all for sure winners. And I think NAV is a good bet of going 5x at least, with NavTech 2.0 and Polymorph.
Ethelbert Moore

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

Low caps, baby! I used to invest in higher cap coins but after being in this space a while, my bags are low caps with huge upside. I spend more time researching coins before they even hit CoinMarketCap. My picks: HEAT, BCO, XRB, SYS (higher cap, but has big potential)
coingainer01

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

Not easy to find best ico for invest.I dont suggest to buy coin from ICO.You can buy any altcoin you want. My suggestions are GVT, VEN, ETH.

Kieran Thomas

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

NEO, POWR, XWC, RDD and TRIG.
NEO is intriguing, but I'm not really sure what's up with it right now. POWR is very intriguing now that it has support from the Australian government. XWC seems interesting in that it's a ""lite"" sort of coin with PoS instead of PoW. Another one that seemed dead but may be ready to rise from its ashes is RDD. They have a working tipbot on Telegram that I played with tonight and I hear that Redd-ID is coming ""real soon now"". That would be a game changer for social tipping, far more so than BAT and the Brave browser stuff. TRIG is also an intriguing. I currently support all of these.
Lloyd Jacksok

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

VTC (of course), WTC, MOD, VEN, AMB, XRB, ARK, OMG as you said, PAY, MCO, need I go on?
Actually, this is crypto. Even XVG, DGB, IOTA, and other shit will still see 10x increase over a year, just because there are plenty of stupid people with money.

Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

Ethereum

Rest go with the flow

https://www.quora.com/Whats-currently-the-best-altcoin-for-a-small-investment-of-1k

http://www.bestbitcoinexchange.net/altcoin-trading/

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
GingerX

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:57:27 AM

There are many informations about NEO... maybe it's a rising star as a Chinese ETH? I also follow Cardano, IOTA, LoMoCoin and NYC Coin. If we talk about ICO, I suggest to read about Nebula Network. It's a decentralized cloud based on its own blockchain and with rock stable rate of exchange thanks to emission mechanism tied to their supply.
dunup

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

There are lot of interesting altcoins.
ETH, NEO, nCash, ICX, BNB, CAPP etc
it's hard to say which is the best Wink

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██