Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin?  (Read 923 times)
Fhejhaey (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

What is the best altcoin from ico
I want to buy
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

I want to buy

if you want to buy an alt in ICO period,,
i suggest you, to do a deep research before make a decision to buy
because at this moment a lot ICO project failed,
and try to learn about the project in my signature mate, i think this is a good project
but, remember what i said, invest only what you can afford to lose

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

not easy to find best ico for invest, you must research first about team, idea project, experience team, whitepapers and comments in media/forum. from that you can know that is ico good or bad. or you can seeing in icobech to know rating every ICO project, vision, and team as your guide
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

Ether - one of the basic crypto currency. It definitely enters the top in value, growth and capitalization. A lot of other financial instruments are being built on the basis of the ether.We must understand that any crypto currency is a very risky and volatile investment.
dongle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

Why has Ontology recently gone up?

Time, the great creator gives the most wonderful thing to man. Countless miracles go along with time, and time goes away.

Despite being in the midst of a global cryptocurrency market that is now diluting its value every minute of the day, the web is still a story of its own.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

There are really good altcoins. You need to choose carefully but if you willing to invest on good coins. Pick Xem,Waves,Drgn,Wanchain,Etc,litecoin, how about yours? Share your your ideas with us.
GlennEfrain

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

I want to buy
I prefer you should have to invest in ETH. cux it's have a huge big profit in future and it's have a strong community ,a product.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

I want to buy

I suggest not to buy coin from ICO, in this situation you should keep wait and see. Market has slow respond and down trend still happen, most coin falling down and many people lost their value asset. Some people say, down trend is the right moment to buy but they forget to calculate and predict until when that situation will happen. If you enter market at the wrong time your money will be stuck with out get profit. You can buy any altcoin you want but for now please be patience.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
DRCCommunity

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

We are tackling exactly the issue with of acurately rating projects with DRC by using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

Check out http://www.drc.info/  and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3205257.0 for more information.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:13:31 PM

I want to buy

Do note that if everyone here knew which one was the best it's price would be over the rooftop already. You have to have wise decisions based on your opinion of course, don't listen much to other people but try to make reason out of things that don't have much meaning at all. You never can time the market, you never can win, you never can sell at highest levels and buy at lowest. This is the bloodbath and if you think you are ready, this place will eat you, be ready to put in ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. Don't expect to have tens lambos next week for some small investment today, give it more time.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

You need to clarify for what purposes altcoin should be best Smiley But if you wish to invest a small amount of $$$ and dream to get return similar to early Ethereum buyers - buy Wanchain now, everyone will confirm this  Roll Eyes
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

My opinion: trading coins, for example: OptiToken and Fractal token. They will trade on major exchanges, earn profit and share to community via buying pressure.
It looks like Lending project but with new mechanism.
LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:33:52 PM

I want to buy
I think you have to invest in the ( ETH, NEO & EOS) because it's have the great community and it's have the great future.
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

Anybody can say this I think, I believe one project and suggest to somebody, then if it drops it is bad for me, so I don't suggest any project to people, but for example I bought INS project, I say you can research about it.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

I am interested in one of the new Altcoins which is called Alicoin now. You can pay attention to it if you are also interested.
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

I want to buy
I believe in ETH & NEO cux they will give a huge profit in future
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

I want to buy
I think these altcoin's have the great future Wink

1. ETH

2. EOs

3. NEO
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:20:49 PM

In my opinion, these are the most promising altcoins:

ETH
OAX
ZEC
XMR
LTC

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
VB32Bit

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:45:39 PM

Each participant will recommend to you to join the project, which he considers good. But I recommend to use your own head. This will help you choose a good project and gain experience in ICO. Learn to be independent. Here is my list of ICOs to participate: NEX, Hycon, Cardstack.

I agree with Tony116.

There is no best, best is subjective to the person who will be paying the money to participate in an ICO.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

The best altcoin I know today is CGC (genie) because one of the altcoins is potentially benefiting if we take some time to wait for the altcoin price to go up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: