Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin?  (Read 918 times)
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

new subcoins are constantly appearing in the crypto money market. you should do research to find the right subcoins. my preferred subcoins Mono Dovu Trig and Sether
on what grounds did you mention the coin? have you done previous research on the coin?
do not give advice without doing research first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:58:13 AM

It is better to find something that you like yourself. It's better than listening to the advice of others. The criteria by which you can determine a good IKO can be found in Google, as well as on specialized sites

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Avosi

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

BigProfitCoin

Linux---     https://github.com/BigProfitCoin/BigProfitCoin/releases/download/1.0.0/bigprofitcoin-qt-linux.tar.gz
Windows---   https://github.com/BigProfitCoin/BigProfitCoin/releases/download/1.0.0/bigprofitcoin-qt-windows.zip
Source---    https://github.com/BigProfitCoin/BigProfitCoin.git

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3228090.0
Discord - https://discord.gg/A3SwF5n
Twitter - https://twitter.com/BigProfitCoin
Website - https://www.bigprofitcoin.com/

Bounty:

Discord

https://discord.gg/USK6Wuu
starts a new bounty program
you just need to create your invites (put a tick on the non-expiring link) and give them to people to attract to the community
1 innvites = 10 BPC
the program will last until 15.04.2018
DEV does not participate

Twitter

https://twitter.com/BigProfitCoin/status/983026896857333760
1 retweet of this post = 5BPC
link to your retweet with the address BPC forward to the branch

Save the file inside the extracted cpuminer folder.

Open your wallet and execute mine.bat to start mining your first coins
mariaozawa

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

for now I see altcoin new listing in a market that is ADA.
and I altcoin it is very good to be invested in the long term because at this time the price is very cheap. then I suggest to buy the altcoin.
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:19:27 AM

now it is listing a new altcoin and named ADA, and it is currently very cheap so it is suitable to be invested in the long term I think, do you have another opinion with me?
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

Hello, I will try to answer your question, look at this moment is present, many promising tokens have great future in their development, so I advise you to look and stop on something specific

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

What is the best altcoin from ico
I want to buy
For me my definition of "the best Altcoin" maybe different from yours because I can see it as the best if I have got huge profit from it not only for needs or wants to invest but I prefer for a nice harvest. This is actually not from ICO but so far Dash gives me huge profit since I bought some when it's price is down and now I already have what I want so for me Dash is the best Altcoin and it all depends on everybody's desire and choice which Alts they prefer. I am happy now with Dash and looking forward to harvest the fruit of success for my family's needs and wants because they are my priority. If you want a solid project go for Spectre.ai's SXDT which is a dividend token if you want a passive income. IOSToken is also ongoing so you can get in and have a nice ride to the moon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

I want to buy

The best Altcoin for investment perspective is ETH.ETH is based upon a strong concept and founder of ETH Vitalik with collaboration of other project members is trying his best to keep ETH distinguished from other Altcoins.Many prominent projects across the globe are using ETH smart contract.ETH is matured and it's adoption level by community is very high.so you should invest in ETH without any fear.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

I want to buy

The best Altcoin for investment perspective is ETH.ETH is based upon a strong concept and founder of ETH Vitalik with collaboration of other project members is trying his best to keep ETH distinguished from other Altcoins.Many prominent projects across the globe are using ETH smart contract.ETH is matured and it's adoption level by community is very high.so you should invest in ETH without any fear.
Much of the interest in NEO comes from its association with Onchain. Onchain developed out of NEO as a way of separating the digital currency from the blockchain development team. Onchain helps businesses to integrate blockchain technology into their day-to-day operations.
Hifemih

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

Ethereum in my own perspective
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

If you are going to make small investment then you should go with ICO projects after a good research. They have higher potential in terms of profit. For an altcoin, I can suggest VEN to you.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

depends on how much money your willing / going to invest since NEO / LTC and other high cap alts are best to but with limited money your just gonna buy a couple
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

In my point of view neo is the best altcoin.. this coin has good potential .. it has already given good return in past and will give  good return in future as well.. great team ..  coin total supply is 10 cr only. It may be future etherium as new ico,s are coming on neo basis..  soon it will be in top 5 of coin market cap....
ronaldo_oc

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:50:13 AM

For me, it's Stella. This cryptocurrency may have the potential to be highly profitable. Stellar is powered by a lightning-fast blockchain which completes transactions in just seconds, and it is also connected with fiat currencies as well, allowing users to make quick exchanges from different global currencies.
jikook

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

I am interested in EOS these days. It is running the most unique ICO of 2017. It will will run for 341 days, until June 2018, allowing plenty of time for scrutiny and for investors to become acquainted with the project. Just in December 2017, EOS’s price has already tripled. The fact that the project has high transaction speeds, no fees and no need for forks to perform upgrades, make it a highly interesting coin to follow.
sinhlyshpt

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

For me, it's NEO, which is known by many as the Chinese Ethereum. It is looking to create a smarter economy while facilitating the transfer of digital and traditional assets. NEO is China’s first open-source blockchain (which is almost ironic given China’s sentiments on crypto). In addition, NEO came after Ethereum so it was able to learn from Ethereum’s mistakes and improve upon its functions.
rosabella

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

I think XLM is one of the most potential altcoins. It is strongly backed by its community. This has been one of the main driving forces behind the coin. In addition, Stellar.org is committed to globally spreading low-cost financial services to help fight poverty and maximize individual potential. Stellar is more than just a coin; it’s about making a difference. Stellar’s ventures in this include partnering with the Praekelt Foundation.
Daeshim

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

You can invest in SUB. SUB's project could come to do away with the need to use VPNs or systems like TOR to bypass internet censorship in a private way. The node operating application is designed to be very easy to install and run by non-techy users, opening the door for large adoption motivated by the financial reward. It more than doubled in price in December but we believe it still has a long way to go.
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

I want to buy
I think these altcoin's have the great future Wink

1. ETH

2. EOs

3. NEO

I agree and would like to add 2 more to the list

1. ETH

2. EOs

3. NEO

4. XAP

5. MEDIC

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
zafmine

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

Steem is a unique model in the digital currency landscape. The steem coin powers Steemit, a blockchain-related social media platform through which users generate and curate content. There is an elaborate voting system which rewards authors and curators, and steem tokens can be converted into dollar-linked steem dollars and steem power. Steem's unusual model and user-focused content system makes it a worthwhile altcoin to keep an eye on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: