Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall of crypto is near  (Read 1295 times)
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:15:02 AM

haha... this is really a stupid opinion. Dropping down is a simple thing of any market, Stock market, Forex market, Crypto market. Could you tell me are there any market does not fall down?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

haha... this is really a stupid opinion. Dropping down is a simple thing of any market, Stock market, Forex market, Crypto market. Could you tell me are there any market does not fall down?
Everything fall, we should not be upset with what is happening now, it's pretty normal and in fact we are bigger price compared to the last year's ATL.
We have increase a lot last year so there is a big correction that is happening, we have to hold and we will be back to bull market soon.

richardeames

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:30:04 AM

Hello mr pinkman, could you please explain to us the detailed reasoning & facts behind your argument that crypto will fall ? i am eagerly waiting for your response because you're one of the most respected members in bitcointalk, thank you.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:40:24 AM

There is always a bad time for business. Business investments should not be expected to be on gains all the time. There are rise and fall even in human nature. Maybe cryptocurrency is experiencing this at the moment.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

The fall is not near...we are falling.

This means more or less profit...more or less lost.

In such situation you can test your trading skills.

ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

Care to elaborate a little more as to your reasoning? Many people seem to offer quite sensational opinions on this forum one way or another as to what is going to happen but don't really give any reasoning as to why. What have you noticed that makes you inclined to think that institutional investors are moving away from crypto and stocks?
I think bitcoin has been hit by big stock market investors and some bad news about today's modern technology.
That made many sellers take off their stocks and coins to preserve their assets. That's what I know about this down. If you have any other comments, please reply me and I am very honored to hear from you.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
Stocks has already dwindling now and same will comeback to crypto.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Hope i will save someone.
Thank you.
Price today: 7930 usd per bitcoin.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.
Well cryptpcurrency is not all about the money or how high the price it will get, we are the ones to blame for putting it in this situation, cryptocurrencies were supposed to be alternatives for the fiat, a better and safer ways for us to use money, instead e just held them and kept them in our pockets blinded by our greed for more money and profit, that is not what they were made for, cryptocurrency is an idea that only the dedicated and passionate people who will support even if they fall back where they started.
Killerbulate

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

The fall of crypto is not near. No one knows the future, use your wise sense of judgementt.
astrong

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

Aku belum mandi Taktuntuang Taktuntuang

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:02:33 PM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Thank you.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.
You just want to throw your frighten right ? I know you must be sad because of this. You have to control your emotional and learn how to practice the power of HODL. Cheers man, Wink

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

Thank you.

The downswing to $7930 does not guarantee the collapse of crypto. I suggest you revisit the history of Bitcoin and related cryptos and you will get to appreciate and keep calm in instances like this. No more FUD.

The chart of bitcoin price every year consistent of downtrend from the begginning of the year and in the 2nd and 3rd quarter of the year bitcoin price going to pump up, but the sad reallity this year is difference from other year the price continue to falling down from $20k to $6k and if this downtrend continue and reach $1k so its means bitcoin are crashing down but I believe this is not the end of cryptoworld.Cheesy

Off course it is not the end of crypto currency and it will never be coming so soon. Its just been decade since the crypto has launched and its going very well in its development techniques.

The fall of the bitcoin from 20K to 6K as you say here is not the bad thing or is not unexpected thing because this is perfect correction in the prices of the bitcoin. The correction is perfect because bitcoin was hyped too much and the market was not able to withstand such big bull run in short period of time. Thats why we ended up with eh bearish trend and I am sure there is nothing wrong with it. So as always just stick with the crypto and you will find your right spot soon.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

Really this is stupid thing. How can people even think of such foolish statements where they say such big statements without even thinking of what they are speaking or writing? They must know the drop and rise are two natures of these markets. These markets can never stabilize themselves at one point. Because if it becomes, these markets will be going down and losing their profits and charms.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

its not the end of crypto it just the prices down, see example in 2014 bitcoin was huge down, I don't know if all altcoins are all down that year but in the 2015 it was starting to grow, I believe in crypto it will not end they will recover soon.

dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:41:24 AM

Many people say Bitcoin will end. I don't know right that or not? But n the short term the price may even drop further. The real reason can be anything. I don't think, that fall of crypto is near.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

its not the end of crypto it just the prices down, see example in 2014 bitcoin was huge down, I don't know if all altcoins are all down that year but in the 2015 it was starting to grow, I believe in crypto it will not end they will recover soon.

2014 was really different and I don't think that they comparable with what we are witnessing today. It was really the Mt. Gox hacked that really brought down the market to its knees. Remember that Mt. Gox already control 75% of the trading volumes at that time and the hacked really cause the market to plummet.

But it didn't die, we have slowly recovered and in about few years we totally forgot about that until we have heard that Mt. Gox trustee offloading shit loads of bitcoin in the last couple of months prompting a huge avalanche of panic selling that cause the market to go down almost $7K as of today.

But I don't think that the fall is near, and even it is I know that we can recover again, although might take some time but it doesn't mean that we can't get up again.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

All day the same shit Grin Everyday theres somebody who thinks he is the amster in economics and trading and will predict the death of cryptos. I have just question to you: Do you sold all your tokens? NO? So why are you posting stuff like this? So i can just say to anynody here, if you reall think its done with cryptos, sell all your coins and save your money. And let the other people hold their coins. THe most people just panic sell their coins and now they are regreting and want to spread some fud to rebuy coins very cheap.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

All day the same shit Grin Everyday theres somebody who thinks he is the amster in economics and trading and will predict the death of cryptos. I have just question to you: Do you sold all your tokens? NO? So why are you posting stuff like this? So i can just say to anynody here, if you reall think its done with cryptos, sell all your coins and save your money. And let the other people hold their coins. THe most people just panic sell their coins and now they are regreting and want to spread some fud to rebuy coins very cheap.
It is really sad that we are seeing something like this thread, seems that they still don't know what they are entering about and the value of what they are doing, they are just after the profit, when they gain they kept saying that bitcoin was a great help and just like an angel that fall from the sky, sad that when price down they kept complaining.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:44:31 PM

Many people say Bitcoin will end. I don't know right that or not? But n the short term the price may even drop further. The real reason can be anything. I don't think, that fall of crypto is near.
By just looking at the decrease in the market value of the bitcoin and that too for a short period of time, I don’t think so that it is justified to say such kind of thing that the end of the crypto market or bitcoin is near. Nothing like that will happen and that the market will never fall down all the time or will die off this soon. This is just a phase which will soon be over and that you need to patient in this.
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

Declining bitcoin value is normal in the increasing popularity of the community and consumers. That will not be an end and the cycle will continue to repeat to create balance. You can not ask for, bitcoin and crypto always increase. It will not work if the investment is not the right time. Look at the past bitcoin to see a fairer way. Just trust and patience to get through the liberation phase of the mining process. We will see the market fresh and natural. To me, bitcoin and growth markets are just a matter of time and panic will end soon.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

So does that means that when the stock market falls down the cryptomarket goes down too? So where the money goes? In food warehouses? Is it like the end of the world?
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Every crypto even the mother (bitcoin) drop its price significantly. 70% or more drop is normal under crypto space. The blockchain technology is still new and i expect that bitcoin and other crypto price will reach new ath.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: