Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall of crypto is near  (Read 1294 times)
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:10:40 AM

yes indeed speculate so it's okay. but me and other people out there still believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency as soon as this will again face a strong era and increasing prices

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lilli2

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

By the end of the year in any case, the cost of bitcoin will rise very much
All that is happening now is speculation
I will HODLING to the last
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
Stocks has already dwindling now and same will comeback to crypto.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Hope i will save someone.
Thank you.
Price today: 7930 usd per bitcoin.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.
Crypto will collapse but not at the moment, the market is in the phase adjusting all after what people call bubbles at the beginning of the year. Looking at everything you will find that the pace of movement and the trend of the stock market and Crypto are very similar. Movement trends can be said to be the same. So do not worry the stock market will not exist Crypto will not collapse.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

All the predictions of gloom and doom over the years is enough to destroy cryptocurrency especially bitcoin but yet, we've seen bitcoin survived and grow at the same time. Cryptocurrency is part of world economy now. There is no end insight yet.

AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

All the predictions of gloom and doom over the years is enough to destroy cryptocurrency especially bitcoin but yet, we've seen bitcoin survived and grow at the same time. Cryptocurrency is part of world economy now. There is no end insight yet.
The fact is that the crypto currency should not focus only on one Bitcoin. Bitcoin This is only the Pioneer in this industry, but not the most important link chain. It seems to me that it is the Etherium that should play the role of Bitcoin.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

Lets see what special you saw that changed your mind?
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

Yeah I believe that the fall of crisis still far fetched. Looking at what we have now, plus the blockchain technology haven't fully been explored yet. So I believe the good days are still in the future. Facebook and Google banning crypto is the best thing that ever happened to it. They gave it a chance to stand on its own feet.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

This is pure fud! Why you speculate like that if you're knowledgeable enough, sure crypto will fall but it'll surely comeback. I'm believer of blockchain and not just the name but also the benifits that can change our life style soon.

All of us are in the hope because of bitcoin will not fsll down and not fall from our hands so i hope it will comeback again for all so don't panic and don't fear for sometimes .
matedrink24

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:54:14 PM

This is pure fud! Why you speculate like that if you're knowledgeable enough, sure crypto will fall but it'll surely comeback. I'm believer of blockchain and not just the name but also the benifits that can change our life style soon.

All of us are in the hope because of bitcoin will not fsll down and not fall from our hands so i hope it will comeback again for all so don't panic and don't fear for sometimes .
it's hard to say this is right or wrong but having that much hopes is really strong of you, people're losing their interested and passions day by day after they checked the change of Bitcoin price .
We actually need more people like you to inspirit others , if there are many people do believe in Bitcoin , Bitcoin absolutely will bounce back with a huge homerun.

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

it's hard to say this is right or wrong but having that much hopes is really strong of you, people're losing their interested and passions day by day after they checked the change of Bitcoin price .
We actually need more people like you to inspirit others , if there are many people do believe in Bitcoin , Bitcoin absolutely will bounce back with a huge homerun.
We will be inspired if we continue to make a research, there are bad and good prediction but in the end we will be
the one who will make a final decision, I know it's not easy to invest here due to a the risk in the future but we should believe bitcoin will be a success.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

During the bullish run, many new people invested into the crypto. Many of them have bought BTC higher than 15k USD. They have lost more than half of their investment. And for the people who invest directly altcoins, the situation is even worse. I know the price of BTC and many altcoins will recover and we are going to see new ATH. But these people don't know this. And now there are leaving the crypto market. Probably they will never come back. This is one of the main problems of the last fall of the crypto.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

First of all, this guy is a hero member of the forum, so I kind of respected what he said. But one thing I don’t like about people in this forum is that they are used to saying things without giving the reason why they are saying it. Okay, let’s just say that you’re right, what are the reasons to make people believe what you’re saying? If you gave reasons, it would have been easy for most of us to understand and know why you say such. Then we will also be able to tell if you’re wrong or right. Thank you.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

I am one of the believer who thinks that whenever the stocks are going down without nay reason then it means only one thing and that's stocks are being sold and crypto currencies are being bought at the moment. That's why stocks falling. Or at least we could say that.

On the hand crytpo is already down to 50-60% and the resistance level for the same has been proven many times. It can't go down than this and if it does then I am sure it will bounce back to ATH.

Also you should backen your statement with some proofs.

I agree. I think every person would think that this maybe the fall since the prices of many market assets, most especially Bitcoin, is going down. However, as much as that is true, we have also witnessed in many different times when the market was able to recuperate and go back on its feet after a continued beating. I mean, it's not always a good sunny day in this market, there are times when it's rainy or even typhoons; however, if we would just keep at it, and support the market, then I am certain that it would always have that means to keep going.

tartecyst7d

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:12:22 AM

Don't think bro, because it would take decades or even hundreths for extinction of such widespread economy
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:18:43 AM

Nothing is sure in the financial world, even less so in crypto! Indeed I think that the major coins/tokens are here to stay but, who knows?  Don't put your eggs in all the same basket.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Thank you.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.
Well anybody can freely state their predictions with bitcoin and anybody can freely contradict yours. Fall of prices is not near because it is already happening, the only thing that coming soon is for the prices to go up.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

I don't know where there is any kind of connection among bitcoins and securities exchange. I think, the extent that I know, they are absolutely autonomous. Since securities exchange trade incorporates every single money related sum that being utilized under the supervision of government. Where bitcoins are decentralized so how even somebody can thinks about cash any individual have in bitcoins in his wallet.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

Dont believe in too much fud..youve been in the crypto world for too long and i dont see any reasons why you dont still have faith with the technology blockchain could bring..

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

In every investment, a downtrend and an uptrend is just normal, what you must look as well, aside from the technical side is ghe fundamentals, why is bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies still alive today, you may see the markets bloody red at some point, but that doesn't mean that all cryptocurrencies are going to die, do not scare yourself as well, if you keep on hearing negative news for one month and you investment is still alive, then doubt that news and keep researching, in this way, you can battle the market and win even if it is bearish,  also don't forget to keep on asking people who are really into cryptocurrency and not just some average joe who thinks they know it all.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Thank you.

That's fine because you have the right to talk and speculate or predict, now the bitcoin price is $ 8,082.98 and bitcoin prices are starting to stabilize at this price, I guess if you want to speculate would be better to include some information or evidence like articles or other such things, because many of the members I see state FUD.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: