Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall of crypto is near  (Read 1294 times)
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

I am not telling that im against in your foresee but i dont think so if crypto fall is near. All i can see is crypto currency is just only starting this is just the biggining of the new era of crypto currency through blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

Anything can happen in world of crypto. Maybe your right or maybe your wrong.
But the important now is its existence, lets enjoy it and gain more profit while crypto is still there. Lets all wait and lets still support crypto. Success is on its way to us just be patient and workhard.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

I respect OPs opinion but after the 65% market correction, I don't see any concrete reason for any further fall. There are the investors who will not only hold in such fall but in fact, they will buy more considering long-term growth. I believe that the maturity of holding even in the worst case has increased (especially after this correction) and it will help to reduce panic situations so the price is likely to grow from this point in my opinion.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

A month later and the OP has already been proven wrong..well the year is not over yet so who knows, but I predict the opposite Wink
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
Stocks has already dwindling now and same will comeback to crypto.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Hope i will save someone.
Thank you.
Price today: 7930 usd per bitcoin.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.

Now you are wrong BTC increase today so in the next day it will pump more . Hope we all get profit and I am expecting BTC to come up and surpass 20k usd before the end of this year .
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

I am in immense pain to say that i foresee the fall. I would not be surprised if we lose from this point to 50-60 percent.
Accirding to my knowledge institutional investors are bidding out from crypto and stocks.
I know some will say it is a fud but friends i am not joking. You are free to not  to buy my thoughts.
Thank you.

Ps: sorry for typos i am on smartphone and oil is in my hands, i saw something ehich i could not resist..so i decided to spread my words with you guys.

Now you are wrong BTC increase today so in the next day it will pump more . Hope we all get profit and I am expecting BTC to come up and surpass 20k usd before the end of this year .
Yes ,its near from a fall down ,crypto is slowly recovering on its original price,last year crypto pumps up to $20k so for now we're just waiting for a great comeback because as lonG as crypto still exist we can benefit for it and together we can make good moneys.Believe cryptos world ,in order to help the forum we can encourage people and spreading good information that crypto definitely a good investment technology.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:16:49 AM

Bitcoin,  in my opinion,  is going to go up in price. What I reason is happening now is all about countries trying to benefit from a new shift in the financial system. For example, certain Russian hotel will introduce the use of Bitcon for the payment of hotel accommodation for the upcoming World Cup, secondly, Switzerland is renowned for being cryptocurrency friendly,  among other factors. What is happening now is a kind of consolidation of Bitcoin.  Bitcoin,  to my view,  has a bright future.
I think that today we can not say anything definitively, because the crypto currency market is still quite young and the situation in the world has a very strong influence on this market. I can only hope for the best moments and believe in a good and positive Exodus.
Near? is a bulshit. you're right that crypto is still very young and still in developmental stage. many people in the world have not used bitcoin or other crypto yet. or have not even heard about crypto ? impossible crypto to fall while many people continue to show interest in the world of crypto. I think the future of crypto is still very long dude. we have not reached the golden age ?
the problem is that those people mostly only show interest when the price is up, and seem to panic sell and go away when the market crashes. and a lot of people know about bitcoin but aren't really interested in buying it , that is just how it is.
I don’t believe this because it is just the start. How it possible is that crypto will come to an end. People have invested millions of dollars in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Fall of the crypto means fall of the investors. The future is that of cryptocurrency and all other currencies will disappear from the market. Just wait for some more time.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

I don't feel that crypto will fall down because crypto is just getting started and there is just a correction and let's wait until may because that date is est to make crypto pump.
These people are really stupid. They don’t know even what they are saying and about whom they are saying all this rubbish thing. If this statement was about the ripple or the Monaro or any other altcoin that have been down since long time and don’t coming up, we may at least consider this statement for that case. But bitcoins are emerging and they are just making up the place so crypto can’t be end.
Exactly, in fact, the crypto is emerging and getting, even more, stronger with the days passing. And today with its expansion crypto had influenced many by its enormous hike. So, ignore such kind rubbish as won't going to end up here as many are still seeking to enter the market right now...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

Thank you.

Most of the cryptos for the past couple of weeks are totally in red  market which by that time is a good chance for us to buy to those potential alts that has been dumped their value and now some of it are going up their price value, which is for me is a sign for the coming bull run. So I don't believed that the fall of crypto is near.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

Bitcoin,  in my opinion,  is going to go up in price. What I reason is happening now is all about countries trying to benefit from a new shift in the financial system. For example, certain Russian hotel will introduce the use of Bitcon for the payment of hotel accommodation for the upcoming World Cup, secondly, Switzerland is renowned for being cryptocurrency friendly,  among other factors. What is happening now is a kind of consolidation of Bitcoin.  Bitcoin,  to my view,  has a bright future.
I think that today we can not say anything definitively, because the crypto currency market is still quite young and the situation in the world has a very strong influence on this market. I can only hope for the best moments and believe in a good and positive Exodus.
Near? is a bulshit. you're right that crypto is still very young and still in developmental stage. many people in the world have not used bitcoin or other crypto yet. or have not even heard about crypto ? impossible crypto to fall while many people continue to show interest in the world of crypto. I think the future of crypto is still very long dude. we have not reached the golden age ?
In my opinion 9 years is nothing for digital currency and many Altcoin are very new so it will take more time to develop. Many people have invested in bitcoin and are still buying bitcoin. Therefore I think that it will survive and the future is that of digital currency and bitcoin is the leading one and it will be the main steam in the future. All other currencies will disappear.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

Thank you.

What about it's higher value now? Are you still doubtful about it? Bitcoin has just started ti bloom and would still change things for better. We don't really need to doubt since the price drop of bitcoin is just a part of it's votality. I believe  that it would still be able to repeat it's history to reach up to 18000$ this year.

Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

Bitcoin will exponentially grow and you will regret you sold.
For sure bitcoin will increase more and more in future,. Everything is getting better and bitcoin price is now normalizing, bitcoin is increasing and price of bitcoin is becoming to adequate, we should wait for it but the market will again rise someday and we will earn very high profit from it at the end so I am waiting to get the demanded profit I am sure this time bitcoin will increase very high in future and we are expecting the pumping at the end of this year hope it will be a huge pump this time.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

We all do respect sir but, what exactly is your reason of this news? Have you deeply studied about the market as of last years data and this year’s current data? Cause I’ve seen a lot of downfalls and worst, but not all downfalls are permanent. Sometimes those downfalls are just a stepping stone to reach the peak or probably more than the peak.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

We all do respect sir but, what exactly is your reason of this news? Have you deeply studied about the market as of last years data and this year’s current data? Cause I’ve seen a lot of downfalls and worst, but not all downfalls are permanent. Sometimes those downfalls are just a stepping stone to reach the peak or probably more than the peak.

Yes you are right everyone has an dependable situation so they had many urgent needs so we can make it big thing so I think it is reasonable thing but it will solve soon and hope it will be very normal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Exactly, not every time that bitcoin has a low value means that it's going to end. Bitcoin market is quite volatile but it never came to the point that it will end. A big loss of value is just something expected to happen because we all know that bitcoin's price will rise again. There might be just some problem, but it will be over soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:25:41 PM

Exactly, not every time that bitcoin has a low value means that it's going to end. Bitcoin market is quite volatile but it never came to the point that it will end. A big loss of value is just something expected to happen because we all know that bitcoin's price will rise again. There might be just some problem, but it will be over soon.
I think that today the disappointment in the crypto currency is not relevant. If you analyze or just look at the market, then some stabilization is noticeable. Some coins in general have already made and growth of 40% and even higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: