Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:54:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65115 times)
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:31:02 PM

Stakenet.io is live with Stakenet Cloud to be launched soon! As well as the launch of the new website, we have updated our Whitepaper https://t.co/IFI4Gkwmod and published TPoS, Architecture and Security documents. Take a read before the launch of Stakenet Cloud $XSN https://t.co/6NkIzxdXd5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

Just wanted to drop this here...

THE MOST ANNOYING WALLET EVER.

Doesn't minimise to the tray, doesn't do "minimise when I use the close button", auto-sizes for huge screens, makes it hard to find wallet addresses... ugh.

Great coin, though. Smiley

All works pretty well for me...might be your machine?

danishcheese

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:53:56 AM

Funny how little attention this project is getting , if xsn works as planned it should be huge . at 50 cents you can earn the same daily income as dash by running 5-6 nodes at 1/5th the price ?  can someone explain what happens when the max supply is reached ? Will the rewards drop dramatically ?
falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

amazing. xsn is def the coin, where the team "delivers on time, everytime" (@discord). like the swap and release of the wallet. the swap was "on time" - a few days late (and one too early at the same time lol). the wallet was of course released after the swap started, but a few days afterwards, cause everybody loves keeping coins on exchanges. cool. oh the top10 exchange listing turned out to be livecoin.... so not only do the devs deliver on time, every time, but they obviously hold their second motto "always underpromise and overdeliver" to the highest standards...

so now there was q2. and there was a roadmap. one item was just pushed back (ledger integration) to q3, and all the others are just not finished. so good job on overdelivering on time, every time.

anyways all of that is not really that bothering, delays as well as unforseen things happen and it still seems that there are people developing the coin, but talking to the team/xsnofficers/xsnarmy is like talking to zealots.
gregwolf

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

talking to the team/xsnofficers/xsnarmy is like talking to zealots.

There's so much of that in crypto. :\
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

Cryptocurrency StakeNet is not too easy to understand, but if you look, the potential of the idea has analogues and really not so much. According to a number of indicators, StakeNet surpasses them.So far, the crypt is very cheap, given that the official announcement of the platform will take place in a few days, you can invest in it. It is likely that such a scenario in which to make x2-X5 to start-up investment will be able to do in a few days.
Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

Note XSN ATH : 12567 Sat (10 June 2018)
Now at : 6600 Sat

HOLD!  Cool

Still Top #80 at https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/

HOLD!  Cool

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Topkc

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

Wink I bought more coins and put them on my wallet. Let them multiply by the POS method and as soon as Bitcoin rises from Hell, the era of reusable profit will come
falce

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

the whole release of stakenet.io was - best case - planned very poorly. No community/beta-testing whilst having a countdown just shows how much thought was put into the release.

Instead of focussing on the coin, which is quite good now, and will get more amazing down the road, the team decided once again that the third try of more-of-the-same poswallet.com bs was a better place to put their efforts and treasury in.

The community “decides” on the treasury through a very specific „governance“ and „votes“, which are commanded by the devs. (the last few votes were: put this and this command into the console, done) This is what xsndemocracy looks like. Instead of offering the community some sort of governance, it is just like parliaments in communist countries – one option, do or die. If there was an option to vote on different proposals – like option A Treasury 75% coindevs, 20% marketing, 4.9% hardware division (whatever that may be), 0,1% online staking platform vs option B some other percentages and so on, it might attract more people. It is just not in any way a decentralized democracy, but a centralized command structure. Not that appealing. Especially not when the team goes around on twitter prancing about their “governance”.

So much for the governance and where do the funds go right now? To the devs. That’s all we know. No table that tells us how much goes into coin/site/marketing/hardware.

Ok I got carried away, but it just feels so wrong to “vote” on one option, especially since multiple options could be good for at least checking what the community wants to be developed with priority, which in my case would be everything but poswallet3.0

Back to the delay of the page - “Stakenet Cloud delay was not in our control“ (@discord)
of course it wasn‘t. You coded the page, you tested the page, you never thought of testing it in the proper environment. Since you never thought of that it is not your fault but your brains. Maybe the society as a whole is to blame for not making you think about beta-testing, because educational system, or whatsoever.

But there is one good thing about all of that, it was forseeable, that the q2 items of the roadmap wont be finished in q2. If you were not to trust euphoria, and able to anticipate posw/xsns history of “delivering on time, every time”, then you would have been able to increase your xsn holdings by a lot. Not too good for the investors if ever more coins are just speculative trading objects, instead of being kept off the market in mn/tpos/normal staking, though.
sondt

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:20:16 AM

reserved
gregwolf

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

The community “decides” on the treasury through a very specific „governance“ and „votes“, which are commanded by the devs. (the last few votes were: put this and this command into the console, done) This is what xsndemocracy looks like. Instead of offering the community some sort of governance, it is just like parliaments in communist countries – one option, do or die. If there was an option to vote on different proposals – like option A Treasury 75% coindevs, 20% marketing, 4.9% hardware division (whatever that may be), 0,1% online staking platform vs option B some other percentages and so on, it might attract more people. It is just not in any way a decentralized democracy, but a centralized command structure. Not that appealing. Especially not when the team goes around on twitter prancing about their “governance”.

So much for the governance and where do the funds go right now? To the devs. That’s all we know. No table that tells us how much goes into coin/site/marketing/hardware.

There's a LOT of this in crypto. IMHO, it comes from capitalist/liberal dichotomy: they need to make money but they want to move away from centralisation. That's not easy to do and a lot of coin devs (not just XSN) don't have a single clue. They never ask anyone else. They simply state their vision and believe it's right... and that's where it all falls over and thrashes around like a dying tuna.

Totally agree on the governance thing. If you're making a coin with a LOT of noise about community and voting, you have to make that visible, transparent and accountable.

But there is one good thing about all of that, it was forseeable, that the q2 items of the roadmap wont be finished in q2. If you were not to trust euphoria, and able to anticipate posw/xsns history of “delivering on time, every time”, then you would have been able to increase your xsn holdings by a lot. Not too good for the investors if ever more coins are just speculative trading objects, instead of being kept off the market in mn/tpos/normal staking, though.

Typically, there are enough people who want to sell their PoS earnings (or don't give a crap about staking) to keep the market going. The world's a big place. But with offline third-party staking? Hmmm. Good point.

I happen to have some of this that converted from POSW, so I'll see what happens. I'll be avoiding the zealots, though. Cheesy
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "STAKENET (XSN)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 164 STAKENET (XSN)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_308.png
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

Funny how little attention this project is getting , if xsn works as planned it should be huge . at 50 cents you can earn the same daily income as dash by running 5-6 nodes at 1/5th the price ?  can someone explain what happens when the max supply is reached ? Will the rewards drop dramatically ?

I don't believe there is a max supply, I could be wrong.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

Stakenet Cloud is launched with $XSN and other major PoS coins will be gradually added to the service, allowing users to generate interest on their PoS portfolio. http://Stakenet.io  will enable users to stake a diverse range of coins without needing the technical knowledge.
Stakenet.io  will develop to provide a Multi-currency Wallet, Pooled Masternodes, Masternodes as a Service, TPoS Marketplace and Monitoring Services in the coming weeks.
AuXmen

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

Finally Live, and site looking good  Lips sealed
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

Finally Live, and site looking good  Lips sealed

The new Stakenet Cloud dashboard is very convenient! Easily view your account balance and value, staking profit by day, week, month or year and fund breakdown. Stakenet Cloud will be developed to include Monitoring, Pools, Calculator, Masternodes and Merchants.
awaran

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

Hi, I had a bunch of coins on the poswallet website.  I read somewhere that it was safe to leave the coins on the website and it would get switched to xsn coins.  I can't log in with my old creds on the new stakenet website.  Are all my coins lost?
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

Tribalism in Crypto is Shortsighted
https://medium.com/@Murkymerkleroot/tribalism-in-crypto-is-shortsighted-b12d7acc70bd

We all know how lucky we have been in terms of new community members and their willingness to write quality articles about this crucial, decentralized ecosystem. From the concise, educational, and highly technical writing of jstarhead, to the more analytical format of gogo’s offerings, there is no shortage of quality Stakenet content. While having lots of people writing about Stakenet is wonderful, I do think that the Stakenet community — not to mention crypto enthusiasts more generally — deserve to be kept in the loop about other cryptocurrency projects.

One of the great quirks of the cryptocurrency space is that the coins that produce the most outlandish whitepaper claims command most of the attention. Here at the XSNArmyBlog, we want readers to break out of their respective echo chambers and at least begin to consider some of the other, equally fascinating projects. In addition to helping XSNArmyBlog readers gain a better sense of the market, this fresh approach will help the crypto world as a whole. Moving forward, be on the lookout for XSNArmyBlog content that reflects this healthier, wide lense approach.

As I write this editorial, there are a number of cryptocurrency developers that are quietly innovating but recieving very little recognition. Moreover, if the project doesn’t deal with outright commercialization or is more humanitarian minded, the silence is all the more deafening. Not withstanding the short term, market obsessed FUD, the crytpocurrency ecosystem is as as bright as ever, and there is no reason why notable projects and causes should go unmentioned.

The inspiration behind this nuanced approach stemmed from discussions with Stakenet’s head of social media, Rebecca , and our fearless leader, Wolf. While talking with them about the various ways in which a decentralized community might broaden its appeal, it occurred to me that despite its decentralized, community driven roots, crypto can be far too insular. Projects only seem to want to talk about themselves. Frankly, this is a short sighted approach; one chain will not rule them all and the broader decentralized movement is rife with opportunities for collaboration. Despite what the cynics might say, a lot of us are here for the technology.
falce

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:21:52 PM

Hi, I had a bunch of coins on the poswallet website.  I read somewhere that it was safe to leave the coins on the website and it would get switched to xsn coins.  I can't log in with my old creds on the new stakenet website.  Are all my coins lost?

sry for you, but "Unfortunately swap is over and remaining XSN has been burned so there is nothing we can do. A swap was first talked about back in November 2017, and we did everything in our power to notify each and every investor of POSW. All exchange/site accounts that previously held or did hold POSW was notified by Email. We did further efforts to reach the rest." (teammember @discord) even though i am pretty sure it was talked about since september 17
bountyluck

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

xoтeлocь бы чтo бы в пepвoм cooбщeнии были эти ccылки
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: