Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65115 times)
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

How many coins do you need to run a masternode?
To start you need 15,000 coins.to start the masternode.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:28:23 AM

Hey,  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great project will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.

what happened in the Bounty thread? I do not see anything surprising there. like an ordinary thread. maybe I do not understand something?

mgpchr

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

Does TPoS work? Where to get addresses a merchants?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:13:22 PM

I'm excited to add PIVX and other coins. I really wants to returned functionality in cloud like it was on poswallet.com. There is great exchange on this site. Great work team! I'm with you almost from the beginning

They're not adding shitty coins like before. They're starting off with two great projects, Stratis and now Pivx. I wonder which is next?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
tictactoken

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

I installed the wallet. It's synchronized. All functions of the wallet are now available. But still says "Net Worth: (Out of Sync)". And the bottom right says-Staking is inactive. Why?

you need to install the bootstrap, it´s done in 2 min, here is a video guide how to do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOFOv8ZrjK8

Does TPoS work? Where to get addresses a merchants?

Yes TPos works great since day 1, actually the best way to find a merchant is to go in the discord group here : https://discordapp.com/invite/cyF5yCA

You will find there a tpos-marketplace channel and also the team is most active there and you will get the best support for any questions on discord.

there will also be a tpos marketplace in the stakenet.io cloud soon

I'm excited to add PIVX and other coins. I really wants to returned functionality in cloud like it was on poswallet.com. There is great exchange on this site. Great work team! I'm with you almost from the beginning

They're not adding shitty coins like before. They're starting off with two great projects, Stratis and now Pivx. I wonder which is next?

The next coin after PIVX will be Qtum and then decred, there was a voting on twitter and after integrating decred, i think there will be a new voting for further coins  Wink
Padilla Otsu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

I didn't received any email regarding whitelist that you succesfully whitelisted, but I got my secret word, it's supposed to be like that ?
Kyotiosporran

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:44:45 AM

Good morning
I'm confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:19:47 PM

would be a good idea to update the roadmap of the ann since it has changed quite a bit compared to xsncoin.io
i dont really care about the site related changes - though i dont fully understand why the site does not have its own roadmap
but what happened to the mn watchtowers? and is ledger tposing really coming in q3? else i would just not put something on the roadmap, which is out of the teams hands. autoupdates at 0% with 20 days to go doesn't look too good either.

i thought the team hired someone to get the infos in order, but just comparing info site, this thread and https://coincheckup.com/coins/stakenet for example seems like three similar but different projects.

even though the last example says strong sell, i think that shouldn't be like that, since xsn has tpos, which still is one of the better functionalities in coins nowadays. the site is working, nothing spectacular, no fan of not owning my privkeys, but mn as a service might be interesting for non techies. ledger is not stakenets fault (though i would understand ledger not hurrying too much before the last fork/v1.0.11); another possible plus of xsn is that they seem to put their money into dev and not marketing and buying into exchanges. but some more information on the coin and its development would be better than just adding another foggy project like the hardware thing.

anyway followed xsn and its predecessor posw for almost two years, first bought in in jan 2017, and even though i never fully understood the whys of their pr, it helped and helps accumulating. because techwise not everything is punctual, but all the milestones of the coin (tpos, btc-core update, ...) were reached within acceptable timeframes.

ps for the conspiracy nuts out there (and for everyone else note that this is a joke): since the tech and team are quite on time with everything, but marketing, it could be the elders of stakenet are trying to accumulate as many xsn as possible and therfore marketing would not be very helpful for themselves. 
falce

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

It iseasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.

if that's an answer to me, read my statement again, i pretty obviously tell people to buy xsn for its tech and not its marketing, cannot see too much negativity about that, but criticism. and i am not even mad, i bought in at max 300sat (btc max 1000€), so i am more than ok with my returns, but i think that xsn deserves more recognition, and that is hard to achieve without streamlined infos and some pr.

and crypto is a means of payment for me, of course not on every market - but also debit/credit cards are not accepted everywhere. how that would decrease fees though i dont understand
Wilson.Paula

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

Greetings  Lol, I am guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that is not about this plan, for sure
AuXmen

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:24:13 PM

Any plans to add Dash in the future? or should i sell them and buy Pivx?
If i remember correctly, they posted a screenshot of the Stakenet Cloud before it was released, and Dash was staking...
Darrell-Hopkins

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

incredible plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this project developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
falce

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

incredible plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this project developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?

i dont think there are xsn airdrops, but if there are ask in their telegram/discord. only "airdrop" i can remember was the exchanges staking coins incorrectly and therfore sending funds to random users.

and i raise you a "the acquisition of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well" since i dont get what you are trying to say
Dolmar

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

Just wanted to drop this here...

THE MOST ANNOYING WALLET EVER.

Doesn't minimise to the tray, doesn't do "minimise when I use the close button", auto-sizes for huge screens, makes it hard to find wallet addresses... ugh.

Great coin, though.
falce

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

Just wanted to drop this here...

THE MOST ANNOYING WALLET EVER.

Doesn't minimise to the tray, doesn't do "minimise when I use the close button", auto-sizes for huge screens, makes it hard to find wallet addresses... ugh.

Great coin, though.

great coin indeed, wish i could stake without leaving my wallet unlocked, unlock for staking only has been asked for since the swap. i think i heard some discord talk, that there is a new wallet planned, but dont know when.
falce

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:13:19 PM

Hello, guys! We need go through sale and ICO and then it will be possible to list a coin .. Thanks for sharing though it is a bit early.

Great to see that there are still business that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.

hmmmmm

so first quote i cannot make any sense of, unless this post is about a new pos coin, which wants to be on stakenet. if it is like that, stakenet will probably not host some completly new coin, since there are some older ones still on the to-do list.

second quote - locking which tokens? xsn is a coin with its own blockchain. assuming you were talking about xsn - which coins are locked besides those in masternodes?

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

"We are proud to announce our roadmap has been updated to include new and exciting milestones.
Over the coming weeks we will be releasing news and updates on these new areas including further information on our upcoming XSN Hardware products, key partnerships, DEX development, XSN Cloud, Wallet Updates and more.

Follow the % progress of each development with our interactive roadmap:

https://stakenet.io/roadmap/  "
NewMemberRus

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

What market(s) can I take a look at this coin?
falce

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

the new roadmap looks as ambitious as the ones before. is there some blogpost/article on why some changes took place?
the dex got pushed back, which imo is a good idea, don't need that hurried. especially when looking at other dex's there are lots of mistakes to be made, and i think every day that is put into minimizing problems with the dex wont hurt.

i still dont get what the hardware thing should be good for, there are rumours that it will be more than a simple ledger/trezor clone; judging by the hiring of some bio engineer, it leads me to the thought, that it might be a very personal (i guess the bio engineer is there for some bio thing like the human body) wallet, which only responds to known body signatures. if so - seems to be a good idea for less paranoid people, i would not even get a fitness app on my phone. but the bio engineer was for sure not hired for doing nothing, and that would be a marketable idea.

i'm still not a fan of the site - i want my privkeys - but masternodes as a service will work with holding your own privkeys/the collateral so i start liking the site a little

so all in all there are some  pretty good reasons why the prices start to get better
Roels Major

Activity: 191
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

What market(s) can I take a look at this coin?

You can trade it at Cryptopia or Livecoin. This coin allready gather 1000 votes at CoinEx, and waiting review to be listed, so I guess just hope and waiting.

"I select a very small number of things to be sceptical about, such as markets, and on these I am hypersceptic. But I want to be fooled by randomness in art." — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: