Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65109 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:03:36 PM

How many coins do you need to get a stake a week?

A stake per week ? I would say 1000 Stakenet but why would you want to get only 1 stake per week ? I would say that you can start slowly accumulate a masternode like I did as I think in 2 years it will worth x10 from initial price of 0.5$ which will make the masternode worth a lot. The team is working hard,  new dex coming, wallet looks amazing and xsn its on sale like all the rest of the coins from markets.

You can try tho a calculator to see exactly how much coins you will need but my guess its aprox 1000.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
falce

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:48:41 AM

I think you should have a look at the cloud (cloud.stakenet.io) for one stake a week it seems a little ineffecient to have the wallet on 24/7.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 02:44:28 PM

I think you should have a look at the cloud (cloud.stakenet.io) for one stake a week it seems a little ineffecient to have the wallet on 24/7.

I think its much safer to be in control of your coins , right ? If you can't manage your pc to run 24/7 then yes, you can try the cloud from stakenet. Also read above that sometimes it will take some days to withdraw coins from there so if a pump happens what will you do in that situation as like I said your not in full control of your funds.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
falce

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:52:39 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2019, 10:41:23 AM by falce
Merited by boltz (1)

I think its much safer to be in control of your coins , right ? If you can't manage your pc to run 24/7 then yes, you can try the cloud from stakenet. Also read above that sometimes it will take some days to withdraw coins from there so if a pump happens what will you do in that situation as like I said your not in full control of your funds.

true, but one stake is 9xsn and that is not even 0.5 usd - i think power costs are just higher than that. therefore inefficient. as long as turning the device off is more price efficient than staking, the cloud seems to be an alternative. but yeah, i don't even have an account over there, since i strongly dislike not owning my coins. not my keys - not my coins

the report on upblock is interesting https://upblock.io/report/Stakenet , but there are some inadequacies in it.
for starters the highlights - "Stakenet Wallet allows users effortless non-custodial access to multiple Cryptocurrencies, built-in privacy over TOR, and an In-Wallet DEX." will allow, has not been deployed yet. and if the hardware division (or the lack of information about it) is a highlight is doubtful.

the market data is wrong. the Circulating Supply is 97,690,840 XSN and the Total Supply 101,773,528 XSN. in depth should not forget about the fork, which added 7mill. in the reports defense - it was only a few hours before the report was published though, and i guess cmc was not updated at that time, or the report written before.

the threat of "Stakenet is funded by 10% of the block rewards. No ICO to cover development costs. They need a solid financial plan to keep development active" is not fully covering the funding. there were 11.5mill coins in funds from the transition from posw to xsn, and now another 7mill got added for dev purposes, and rsb are reinvested as well. so not saying that they don't need a solid financial plan, but it is not just funded by 10% of the blockrewards.

what is stakenet section "Another product they want to offer in the future is a Decentralized  Exchange - Stakenet dx. The masternodes supporting the network will get 100% of the fees collected." seems not to be true in the beginning, draper stated it will start as hub by the team and some(not all) community members. so not all mn will be eligible from the start.

technology: "Stakenet builds on previous iterations of PoS consensus algorithms, precisely that of Peercoin, with an additional implementation that enables staking on cold-storage wallets." staking from cold-storage wallets has not been enabled by either ledger nor trezor, so i would go with ... additional implementation that will enable ...

product: "TPoS marketplace: Marketplace for users to find the best merchant nodes for staking XSN." as far as i know that never was implemented, and with the proposed moving of tpos to the masternodes, this wouldn't be necessary anyway.

privacy: up until now nothing has been deployed, also "The zero-knowledge proof technology zk-Snarks is another privacy-centered feature that is set to be implemented in the future." according to the roadmap it would be "First layer network upgrade: Confidential Transactions -MimbleWimble- [M]", which has been proven to be insecure (https://medium.com/dragonfly-research/breaking-mimblewimble-privacy-model-84bcd67bfe52), so i hope it is just the roadmap not being updated.

team: in discord there was a statement, that rebecca does not work for stakenet anymore, would be happy if that was wrong though, and yes she is still on team homepage, on the other hand her last post was long long ago.
team compensation method - as stated above there are also the funds and those are not just fed by 10% of the rewards.

the roadmap section is highly inaccurate. there are no quarters on the official one and how it is put on upblock it woud seem that the there would have been a launch of the mclw in q1 or of the dex in q2.

Project Start / ICO Details (If Applicable): "Took over from POSW by X9 developers and rebranded to Stakenet at March 2018" which had an ico to be objective
and "No premine / 73 Million coins swapped from POSW to Stakenet" - still don't understand how they should have been able to *poof* magically have 73mill coins appear for a swap without a premine. but that might be a problem with my idea of a premine ("Premining is the mining or creation of a number of crypto coins before the cryptocurrency is launched to the public." @investopedia). and i really don't see how that would be bad with a swap, since unswapped coins got burned anyway.

block info/inflation: the inflation now actually is 10,33% and not 12,95% ; i think the report simply did not take the 7mill added coind into account, but ofc more total supply decreases inflation

partnerships: as stated many times, i really would not put xeeda out there anymore. or has a any shipment occured in the last year? well at least there was an update in there telegram channel, that a new hp will go online soon on dec 1st. anyway i would never put that above the ltcf cooperation.

social presence: only accounts for english channels, stakenet has active - for example german and turkish - community channels in other languages as well i would add
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 10:56:00 AM

Nice info you provided above , I appreciate that. I didn't know about the extra supply added lately and that Rebecca left the team recently but even after this the team is still looking strong despite the fact that they won't achieve the roadmap they promised for 2019 but a lot of things were achieved.

Regarding funds, lets be glad that they working so hard without having any ICO to sustain the project and this is a strong fact that they're working for themselves too in order to obtain success of Stakenet. I hope in time they will achieve 1$ per stakenet and maybe the next pump will help them with this.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
falce

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:13:41 AM

Nice info you provided above , I appreciate that. I didn't know about the extra supply added lately and that Rebecca left the team recently but even after this the team is still looking strong despite the fact that they won't achieve the roadmap they promised for 2019 but a lot of things were achieved.

Regarding funds, lets be glad that they working so hard without having any ICO to sustain the project and this is a strong fact that they're working for themselves too in order to obtain success of Stakenet. I hope in time they will achieve 1$ per stakenet and maybe the next pump will help them with this.

thx. absolutely with you on the funds, dont want to see the project die because of funding issues, there is just too much technology at stake. only thing i would like was some milestones/goals which unlock certain funds(for marketing for example). but in the end it is by far better perspectivewise to have the funds and not only the blockrewards.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 04:28:54 PM

A new version of wallet v1.0.21 has been released, this is a mandatory update for all nodes, all network nodes must be updated to this version before December 2

https://twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1198078775851810816?s=20

What happens for those that didn't upgrade?

Mineotaur

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 06:48:43 PM

A new version of wallet v1.0.21 has been released, this is a mandatory update for all nodes, all network nodes must be updated to this version before December 2

I was only alerted to this fork by way of an unusual amount of success staking all of a sudden. I'd left the node running on the old chain and had fewer stakers with whom to compete for a stake, and on a completely useless chain whose coins will be rejected by the new one. So I guess those who don't realise the fork happened will keep accumulating a bunch of useless, old coins on a dead chain... at least they'll get a lot of them, lol.

BTC: 37r8wbYRMPav3AU8w1D3FQmwtYenVzcbdX
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:52:13 PM

I was only alerted to this fork by way of an unusual amount of success staking all of a sudden. I'd left the node running on the old chain and had fewer stakers with whom to compete for a stake, and on a completely useless chain whose coins will be rejected by the new one. So I guess those who don't realise the fork happened will keep accumulating a bunch of useless, old coins on a dead chain... at least they'll get a lot of them, lol.

Gotta keep up to date with what happens with the projects you invest in. Otherwise you could be burned hard, lol
falce

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 01:20:28 PM

Gotta keep up to date with what happens with the projects you invest in. Otherwise you could be burned hard, lol

pretty sure you should get off your high horse
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 01:51:56 PM
Merited by falce (1)

Can someone tell me if the new ROI of over 100% is just because of the new update and fork ? I mean this is a super bad reasons for a coin la stakenet to approach a situation like this when they go from 16% ROI to over 100% in 2 weeks...this will only generate more coins and will draw the price down as main investors don't want to see big ROI like this. I do hope this fluctuations will stop soon and everything will be back to normal like it used to be.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
falce

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:58:29 PM

so since the team lets its own ann thread die, here the accomplishments from q1-q3:

unlock for staking only
trezor integration (no tpos)

oh and as a bonus 100% xeeda-integration - you know the smartphone hwwallet that never came to be. the mclw was at 100% for almost a quarter, but is finally back to 99% gonna be interesting if it goes to 98% next.

but hey the next shilllists are being prepared i assume

there are 16 days of 2019 left and the team deployed - according to their roadmap - the following useable items:

ledger integration (no tpos)
trezor integration (no tpos)

as well as some not useable items:

One-click Lightning Network swaps [M] - not useable due to having no Stakenet Wallet(formerly mclw) deployed beyond the testphase
One-click Lightning Network privacy swaps [M] - same thing
Stakenet Wallet: TOR integration [M] - same thing
Stakenet Wallet auto updates [M] - same thing
Xeeda hardware wallet XSN support [V] - not useable due to no xeeda device

so all in all this year has brought us nothing really useable besides ledger/trezor integration. the testwallet is not a finished product - or to quote the team "During periods of hardcore backend development it is hard to show the larger audience the progress you are making, especially as there are no products they can use to see or measure that progress as nearly everything is done on the backend." (https://medium.com/stakenet/stakenet-2-0-a-new-era-e60288bf90c0 emphasis mine) and don't get me wrong, i would be happy if i would have been wrong with what was called fud. but in the end of the year my treasury analysis (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213013.msg50709268#msg50709268) was even too positive as recent developments showed, as well as my interpretation that 100% items will need about 1-2 quarters to being deployed (wallet was at 100% in may for example). the decentralized teams working on different parts of the stakenet infrastructure/environment don't really show as well. the only thing being developed seems to be the coin, there is no wp for anything but the coin, epos (XSN EPoS whitepaper and roadmap [V] at 20% on the roadmap) has not been heard of for quite some while, the fund for the hardwaredev (XSN Viper) did not materialize in anything seeable but 35% on the roadmap. so the decentralized teams working around different parts of the stakenet environment are rarely spotted. one of my favorites from the beginning CCPOS, which would allow to stake xsn and get rewards in for example btc, is at 10%. in the end the roadmap was too packed and too ambitious.

so what would my christmas wishes be?

firstly some realism. don't get items to 100%, which are not deployed/finished. don't cram the roadmap with stuff that gets no attention from the devs for one reason or another, don't add any more funds unless there are finished products. and either get rebecca back or hire someone new. so i guess i mainly wish for a more professional appearance, which would enable people to follow development without the necessity of being in a testing channel.

secondly - any release. but since i think that that can be butchered by having bad marketing first things first.

thirdly since i don't care too much for the hardware(if i remember correctly the vote back in slack times was 5mio coins in funds) or epos anyway, don't invest in those unless they become more than some acronyms and flashy names - for decentralized teams it should be possible to write a whitepaper on the whys of them. if they still have some funds don't touch them until the price increases.

or to put my wishlist into one word - i wish for professionalism
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:09:37 PM

You're doing such great analyses of stakenet , I love it man! I hope in time more people from community will support your posts. Well , the 2019 roadmap was pretty insane to be honest so was hard for them to achieve all the tech details especially when they needs more funds , right ? Even in this situation they managed to deliver the tech that so far it works without problems. Besides this I don't think we will get anything extra before this year ends but I do have a feeling that 2020 will be a good year for stakenet when it comes to tech deliver.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
falce

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:49:58 PM

You're doing such great analyses of stakenet , I love it man! I hope in time more people from community will support your posts. Well , the 2019 roadmap was pretty insane to be honest so was hard for them to achieve all the tech details especially when they needs more funds , right ? Even in this situation they managed to deliver the tech that so far it works without problems. Besides this I don't think we will get anything extra before this year ends but I do have a feeling that 2020 will be a good year for stakenet when it comes to tech deliver.

you are right, the developers delivered quite a lot in the testing-channel, and that for sure was no easy endeavour. at the same time that is the main reason why i wish for professionalism, because it hurts to see so many vaporware projects with just a semidecent marketing/pr strategy having a higher marketcap. if everything goes as planned 2020 should be stakenets year
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:18:20 PM

Well the team provided a lot of unique features for the dex coins and exchanges and I'm sure that some of other coins will copy stakanet features in 2020 like lighting swap or cloud stake wallet. The management is good as they had no ICO funds and they work their way on top from 0 besides other coins who gather millions of $ and they don't deliver nothing in 2 years and we have bunch of examples of coins in this state of development. We may be right , 2020 could be the year of dex coins.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
falce

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:10:06 PM

Well the team provided a lot of unique features for the dex coins and exchanges and I'm sure that some of other coins will copy stakanet features in 2020 like lighting swap or cloud stake wallet. The management is good as they had no ICO funds and they work their way on top from 0 besides other coins who gather millions of $ and they don't deliver nothing in 2 years and we have bunch of examples of coins in this state of development. We may be right , 2020 could be the year of dex coins.

even though they had no ico funds, they worked their way to the top with 11.5 mill xsn in funds, which was millions in fiat [after the swap xsn about 0.4 usd so around 4.6mill usd at ath according to upblock 2.69 usd a lot more(but i can't remember that ath for the life of mine) so with the ath of about 0.79 usd on june 11th 2018 according to cmcs graphs more than 8 mill usd as long as they did not sell more than 1.4 mill in swap times with huge rewards going towards treasury] as well. zero is just not correct, and the sell pressure duringst the bear makes me wonder if an ico duringst the bull wouldn't have been better in hindsight. can't change anything anymore now, but one of the reasons the price is that low obviously is the necessity of selling coins for cheap for development. i - and as far as discord is believable most community members neither - don't sell at this price, because i don't have to, but the team needs to get payed either way.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:16:10 PM

I really hope the price will come down a little more so I could take 1 full masternode once more as I still believe the xsn team will deliver top tech in 2020 and will make a masternode worth again over 5k$ so I'm kinda excited about the future of the coin.

True, they gather so much respect , funds and investors without running an ICO and not ever coin can say the same so prompts up to xsn team. Oh no mate , I'm not even thinking to sell at these prices , I'm accumulate as much as I can xsn as my goal is to have 2-3 masternodes.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 07:37:50 PM

not sreif everybody is aware
but XSN isorganizing daly giveaways on christmas for many days in a row
you simply have to retweet and like, and comment your adress.

chances to win are quite small (around 0.5%) but you never know...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 01:18:54 PM

On what exchanges is XSN coin listed?
I only see some that are accused for scam many times on this forum.
I will not name them here...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
falce

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:13:45 PM

On what exchanges is XSN coin listed?
I only see some that are accused for scam many times on this forum.
I will not name them here...
according to their homepage on abcc, where i cannot find an xsn pair, on coinall, which has no spread or liquidity and reeks extremely scammy, and livecoin, which would be the place to buy or sell since it is the only exchange that has some real activity. i know many people calling them out for being shady, but i personally never had a problem with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: