Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:30:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XSN] Stakenet - The World's First Trustless Proof of Stake Coin  (Read 65113 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:56:03 PM

You have to join the discord and ask to be added to the test group. I don't mess with Discord, so I didn't bother with it. I also couldn't find a blockchain snapshot to help you out with either. I have had my coins staking for a day now and haven't hit any blocks yet. How many coins do you guys recommend to have in the wallet to hit a stake every day or so? I was really hoping to not get too deep into this project and risk losing it all in the long term. But, I don't mind investing a little bit more.

I have joined Discord and you need to apply for the Beta test in order to get to test the new wallet which is awesome as design in my opinion. The community is nice as there are no bots on Discord and Telegram and only real people besides the rest of the projects where more than 50% are fake accounts just to increase the numbers.

Regarding the wallet , after 30% of syncing it went super smooth and in about 6 hours it was fully sync with 0 problems. I have a few coins , I'm still thinking if this is a good idea to buy a masternode just because they will develop that Lighting Dex and the Roadmap is very rich in tech details. Do you plan to get a masternode or just simply staking with a number of coins ?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 06:17:05 PM

You have to join the discord and ask to be added to the test group. I don't mess with Discord, so I didn't bother with it. I also couldn't find a blockchain snapshot to help you out with either. I have had my coins staking for a day now and haven't hit any blocks yet. How many coins do you guys recommend to have in the wallet to hit a stake every day or so? I was really hoping to not get too deep into this project and risk losing it all in the long term. But, I don't mind investing a little bit more.

I have joined Discord and you need to apply for the Beta test in order to get to test the new wallet which is awesome as design in my opinion. The community is nice as there are no bots on Discord and Telegram and only real people besides the rest of the projects where more than 50% are fake accounts just to increase the numbers.

Regarding the wallet , after 30% of syncing it went super smooth and in about 6 hours it was fully sync with 0 problems. I have a few coins , I'm still thinking if this is a good idea to buy a masternode just because they will develop that Lighting Dex and the Roadmap is very rich in tech details. Do you plan to get a masternode or just simply staking with a number of coins ?

Once the dApps starts to roll out, you'll be able to make extra income flow from the transactions involved in them. You wont make much in the beginning, (which is obvious), but down the road, I predict these nodes to do extremely well in terms of profit.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:15:07 PM

I did finally end up hitting a stake after a little over a day. My only problem now is, I can't get the email they're supposed to send out to withdraw your coins from the cloud wallet. I've got the wallet setup on my pc now and wanted to try and do it that way and see if it's any better, but I can't get the coins out of the cloud wallet. I think the e-mail server is down. Also, even when you can't withdraw the coins, it still adds to your daily withdrawal amount. So, even if they fix the e-mail server, I'm not sure I'll be able to get them out of the cloud wallet until tomorrow.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:29:18 PM

You hit a stake transaction after how many days ? Also you have more than 30-40% from a masternode ? I'm staking with mine as well but I do use the normal wallet as I don't trust any cloud wallets even if that is the original from the team.

But some dApps already rolled out from them so I would expect big returns with the masternodes as the ROI is small compared to others so in theory we would hit a nice price when the run begins , right ? We should be near Blocknet price in the next year , don't you think so ?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:20:39 AM

I've got a new issue now. I finally got the e-mail from the cloud platform to verify my withdrawal. I clicked on it and verified it and it took the funds out of my account. However, they're not showing in my wallet yet and the transactions say that the withdrawal was rejected. I checked the address I was withdrawing to and it looks correct. Anyone else had this problem? It seems like the withdrawal was rejected because of the time it took for me to get the e-mail, but the funds were taken out of my account already.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:42:52 PM

I've got a new issue now. I finally got the e-mail from the cloud platform to verify my withdrawal. I clicked on it and verified it and it took the funds out of my account. However, they're not showing in my wallet yet and the transactions say that the withdrawal was rejected. I checked the address I was withdrawing to and it looks correct. Anyone else had this problem? It seems like the withdrawal was rejected because of the time it took for me to get the e-mail, but the funds were taken out of my account already.

Wow , this is a big issue to be honest. Did you tried to contact them on Discord ? So there is a txid of your transaction in their explorer ? Or you simply see the transaction going out without a txid ? It could be stuck in the gateway of the cloud as I doubt anything worse could happen besides this. Just contact them on Discord/Telegram as here they seem to never answer....

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:35:15 PM

Wow , this is a big issue to be honest. Did you tried to contact them on Discord ? So there is a txid of your transaction in their explorer ? Or you simply see the transaction going out without a txid ? It could be stuck in the gateway of the cloud as I doubt anything worse could happen besides this. Just contact them on Discord/Telegram as here they seem to never answer....

No.. there's no txid. It's just ... and the status is rejected. I don't have Discord or Telegram so I'll either have to make one or hope they respond to the e-mail I sent to support@stakenet.io. I'm kind of glad I didn't get too invested in this project yet just in case I never see the coins again.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:47:02 PM

No.. there's no txid. It's just ... and the status is rejected. I don't have Discord or Telegram so I'll either have to make one or hope they respond to the e-mail I sent to support@stakenet.io. I'm kind of glad I didn't get too invested in this project yet just in case I never see the coins again.

They can't run with the coins, that would be a scam attempt and I doubt StakeNet team can do something like this as they are a legit project with everything in order to prove it. I would suggest to use the discord web app in order to chat faster with them , it takes 2 minutes to join the channel and you don't need to make your message public and you can directly PM one of the core members or support. I'm sure everything will be okay as I was about to make some more buys on this project but with how the market is acting we could see lower prices soon , right ?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:35:34 AM

I got an e-mail back from them saying they're looking into it. I really don't think they're going to run off with the coins, but just in case, it wasn't a whole lot luckily. You just never really know with this industry. Hopefully they'll all be back in my possession here within a few hours.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:28:24 PM

I got an e-mail back from them saying they're looking into it. I really don't think they're going to run off with the coins, but just in case, it wasn't a whole lot luckily. You just never really know with this industry. Hopefully they'll all be back in my possession here within a few hours.

Hey mate , you got them back ? I hope you did. Anyway strange for the system to have a bug like this even if you used the cloud should not have happened. Its good that they answer quickly to your problem and they are solving it. I think its time for you to use the desktop wallet ? I'm using it and I have no problems with it and it seems someone posted a bootstrap above.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:13:08 PM

Hey mate , you got them back ? I hope you did. Anyway strange for the system to have a bug like this even if you used the cloud should not have happened. Its good that they answer quickly to your problem and they are solving it. I think its time for you to use the desktop wallet ? I'm using it and I have no problems with it and it seems someone posted a bootstrap above.

No, I still haven't gotten them back. Only got that e-mail saying they were looking into it. I was trying to use the desktop wallet. I was in the process of sending them over to it. That's what the withdrawal was for. I just stored them there until I could get the desktop wallet synced. Didn't think I would have any problems. I don't think all of this was Stakenets fault. I think it was more the e-mail server messing up that caused all of this mess. I have ran e-mail servers before and I have had some that weren't very reliable in sending out e-mail quickly. So, I know the frustration.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:18:07 AM

Oh but there are some days now since you made that transaction and you still haven't receive the coins ...strange. I hope the team knows what are they doing as I don't want to use the cloud wallet ad have the same problems Sad.

I'm running the desktop wallet without problems so I hope you will do the same soon and stop using the cloud wallet when you depends on a 3rd wheel in order to poses what is yours <3 .

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:35:10 PM

Oh but there are some days now since you made that transaction and you still haven't receive the coins ...strange. I hope the team knows what are they doing as I don't want to use the cloud wallet ad have the same problems Sad.

I'm running the desktop wallet without problems so I hope you will do the same soon and stop using the cloud wallet when you depends on a 3rd wheel in order to poses what is yours <3 .

I finally got another e-mail back this morning. I have received the coins back. Tried to do the withdrawal again and the e-mail came in instantly and had no problems this time around. I'm certain it was just a problem with their e-mail server not sending out the e-mail. All is good now.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:47:21 PM

I finally got another e-mail back this morning. I have received the coins back. Tried to do the withdrawal again and the e-mail came in instantly and had no problems this time around. I'm certain it was just a problem with their e-mail server not sending out the e-mail. All is good now.

Glad that everything worked well in the end. I was worried as well because I'm thinking to buy a full masternode and I don't want to have such problems. Yea it was an email server provider issue but it took some days until it got solved...what if it was in the bull run this problem ? And you have missed to sell on a better price ?

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
adroitful_one
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:26:59 AM

Glad that everything worked well in the end. I was worried as well because I'm thinking to buy a full masternode and I don't want to have such problems. Yea it was an email server provider issue but it took some days until it got solved...what if it was in the bull run this problem ? And you have missed to sell on a better price ?

Yeah, it actually ended up working out because the price dipped down quite a bit while I couldn't access the coins and I was getting paranoid. But, the price ended up recovering by the time I got access to the coins again. It wasn't their fault and I don't hold a grudge against them for it. Stuff happens. Like I said, I've had issues getting e-mail servers to run properly on the newer Ubuntu and just ended up using pop through gmail because of it. I figured it would all work out eventually.
boltz
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:44:45 AM

Oh , I know how it feels mate when you pull out a lot of work to gather some coins and then you stuck into problems like you had. Anyway , glad that everything is okay. Desktop wallet working good ? You stake or do you run a masternode ? Do you believe they can achieve the lighting dex until the next bull run ? That would be a burst to the price for sure.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:25:06 PM

Do you believe they can achieve the lighting dex until the next bull run ? That would be a burst to the price for sure.
Judging from the recent betas, they seem to be pretty close but I can't say for sure.
falce

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 01:33:00 AM

https://medium.com/@john_draper/9ad1878627ac [2019-10-23 03:30 GMT+1]

oh hmm seems like they gonna need more money and therefore time. and the transparency and communication seems to have been that good, that jim (jstarhead) left. cool. very. and lovely how 2% become 7 mill (you know about 7%, but whatevers) in that proposal. you really sure i am the one responsible for - at least - uncertainty?
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 12:02:59 PM

oh hmm seems like they gonna need more money and therefore time. and the transparency and communication seems to have been that good, that jim (jstarhead) left. cool. very. and lovely how 2% become 7 mill (you know about 7%, but whatevers) in that proposal. you really sure i am the one responsible for - at least - uncertainty?

It is a Budget Proposal - An idea which has been circulated to the community to get feedback and voted on. So far most people like the idea, you apparently do not and that absolutely fine you are entitled to your opinion and can place your vote accordingly. The purpose of it is to bolster the treasury to ensure we can weather anything that comes our way. We are coming to the end of placing the building blocks for everything that will be built on our platform. During that phase it was necessary to have a solid core team to put those foundations in place. We have our team building the DEX but the DEX is just one dApp and it will need constant maintenance and upgrades as technology advances. This proposal will ensure that we can expand the development team to start building other dApps that will run within our ecosystem without spreading the core team too thin.

The circulating supply would increase roughly 2% (2M XSN) which would be distributed (IF NEEDED) over the course of many, many months. A lump sum of 5M would be added to the treasury just as the current 4.5M is and is there purely for emergencies. It is not added to the circulating supply just as the current 4.5M isn't and is voted in if needed.

If things start picking up then we always have the option to burn these funds which would be great for publicity.

Why now? Well because we are about to start our next phase with DEX and Wallet release and heavy marketing activities so we wanted to get this out of the way before starting those as we knew there would be some negativity surrounding the proposal so best to get it out of the way now than do it later when we are in the midst of other activities.

Again and I can't stress this enough it is a PROPOSAL which will help us massively IF we need it in order to compete with the big boys. We aren't messing about when it comes to the DEX, we have tech that nobody else in the world currently has and have a chance to leapfrog our competitors by hitting the ground running and we want to ensure that we have emergency funds available IF we need them because we don't want anything to slow the pace once we start rolling.

As for Jstar I don't know the details specifically about what is going on so won't comment to much apart from to say his leaving (if he has) has zero impact on development. He has never written any code for XSN, as far as I know he was a technical writer/advisor. Not to diminish anything he did as he was a great guy and was instrumental in putting together the WP and other technical documents we have shared.
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 07:36:39 PM

I'm impressed by the beta enough to direct the voting power of my MNs towards the budget proposal. I'm not a fan of the immediate consequences, but I'm in this project for the long run. If it helps the devs breathe and get their job done, so be it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: