Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you willing to participate in group legal action to recover funds ?
Yes please, we have been scammed.
No,no, Steve is legit and will do the right thing.
Am not sure, I do not want to loose more money.
This was a scam, but I got my escrow thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: T13hydra - Thread Locked, Unofficial Disscusion  (Read 16005 times)
t13hydra

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 12:43:41 AM

Any word?
Yes! Just sent you an e-mail. Ok, let's start with the beginning: purchased two knc miners. Not entirely out of your money, guys, remember that more people wanted in from my town, paying in fiat. Total of 1.3 TH/s. The plan for the continuity is that you mine stuff like PPC, TRC, uniportant things. Why? Because once a month they (might) reach a peak on which you make a shitload of bitcoins. But that's theoretical and it worked only a few times for me, so far, with small amounts of coins, like a max of 0.5 btc out of one full day's mining. About the receipt, no, i don't want to show any receipt. You can see the miner happily hashing even in a video if you like, but the invoice is a thing i just don't share to people on the internet, cached 1000 times per second by Google.
About the payouts, i will be frank: i don't know if it will succeed, but my own plans never failed before, except when i relied on others (To imply Avalon and BkkCoins).

To answer a few questions / doubts about the boards: The factory has ordered shit. Lots of unimportant parts as well as some important parts. By the time i wanted to assemble my 800 chips ordered, i got the same shitty answer that we're still waiting for parts. So i asked "what kind of parts?" In reply, i got the most important parts on the whole freaking board: the transformers (5V -> 1.2V, dunno how to call them better) and a few other so called "critical" parts, the ones that can be sourced only from special places at special rates. Thing is that the klondike board was made based on a part catalog, not on real world facts, like parts that do exist in some warehouse. Anyway, i will do my best to refund those too, i'm not here to take noone's money, specially because by the time btc reached $1000 i didn't have even a single coin in my wallet. BTW, i still owe the factory a few thousand euros, but i can handle that, somehow....

About payment: i must admit i'm having difficulty calculating between shares / paid btc / hashrate / estimated hashrate value over time. The thing is that knc doesn't make much in btc, it makes much in fiat. And it also eats electricity, but let's not consider that for the moment,..
Total value of 1.2 - 1.3 TH/s now is around 23-25 btc per month. Please think on a solution, because fully refunding btc will make only one of you guys happy, not all of you. The above mentioned btc produced will also fall slowly, by the time passes. Difficulty rises, so that amount is only going to be smaller by next month (around half).

Lastly: i apologize for every shit i caused. I didn't mean to harm noone, and i didn't mean to run with noone's money. Answering e-mails got way harder since i'm on my phone. I don't have a pc/laptop since july. Nor can i have one now, because space / time / nerve doesn't allow it. So i just type when i can, from my phone. Multiple jobs are making this even more "fun", so i'm dead tired by the time i get home. Not trying to victimise myself here, just stating that there IS a reason for my silence. Again, truly sorry and i'm still not giving up on you.

Pieces of refunds (or shares) going out today, a bit later. Now it's 02:44 AM..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 11:02:37 AM

Really appreciate you coming back Steve. You had us really worried there for a bit.

Look forward to payouts.  Pretty desperate actually  Embarrassed

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 12:32:32 PM

Just found this thread, by following Steves latest post.
Pretty desperate over here, too. Had a website order for 4 klondike boards and 64 avalon chips, total of 9.2btc.
Two knc miners won`t cover all our refunds, and Steve is asking us to think on a solution, but I really don`t know any...
Miracek

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:29:00 AM

Good to hear from you Steve.  While I do understand the predicament you are in with factory you chose to do business with and with people from your town wanting to participate in the order.  But we also invested money with you and are also worth being communicated with.  Everyone is busy but by you not communicating what are we supposed to thing except the worst.  I know what I am asking for might be a bit much but an update at least once a week would go along way with those of use who still have money invested with you.
maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:07:56 PM

How I see this:

We can call ourselves investors.

Then we have to know when KNC miners starts mining BTC - from this date miners are also mining for us.

Now we have to calculate shares. What we need:
- how much of a power is for investors (us)
- what's the total number of invested (our) BTC
- list of names/logins / amounts

Then we can try to use some formula - base on KNC miners purchase date BTC/EUR exchange rate and so on - to calculate shares.

BTW
What do you mean by "Pieces of refunds (or shares) going out today, a bit later."?
I didn't received any coins.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
southerngentuk (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:33:10 AM

No PC/Laptop ? running two knc miners ? borrowed others money to buy them, without asking them first ?

Perhaps its time you liquidated them to process refunds??

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
southerngentuk (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:59:40 AM

Yes! Just sent you an e-mail. Ok, let's start with the beginning: purchased two knc miners. Not entirely out of your money, guys, remember that more people wanted in from my town, paying in fiat. Total of 1.3 TH/s. The plan for the continuity is that you mine stuff like PPC, TRC, uniportant things. Why? Because once a month they (might) reach a peak on which you make a shitload of bitcoins. But that's theoretical and it worked only a few times for me, so far, with small amounts of coins, like a max of 0.5 btc out of one full day's mining. About the receipt, no, i don't want to show any receipt. You can see the miner happily hashing even in a video if you like, but the invoice is a thing i just don't share to people on the internet, cached 1000 times per second by Google.

Maybe because they where purchased when refunds should have been issued ?

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 12:36:53 PM

Any word?
About the payouts, i will be frank: i don't know if it will succeed, but my own plans never failed before, except when i relied on others (To imply Avalon and BkkCoins).

To answer a few questions / doubts about the boards: The factory has ordered shit. Lots of unimportant parts as well as some important parts. By the time i wanted to assemble my 800 chips ordered, i got the same shitty answer that we're still waiting for parts. So i asked "what kind of parts?" In reply, i got the most important parts on the whole freaking board: the transformers (5V -> 1.2V, dunno how to call them better) and a few other so called "critical" parts, the ones that can be sourced only from special places at special rates. Thing is that the klondike board was made based on a part catalog, not on real world facts, like parts that do exist in some warehouse. Anyway, i will do my best to refund those too, i'm not here to take noone's money, specially because by the time btc reached $1000 i didn't have even a single coin in my wallet. BTW, i still owe the factory a few thousand euros, but i can handle that, somehow....

About payment: i must admit i'm having difficulty calculating between shares / paid btc / hashrate / estimated hashrate value over time. The thing is that knc doesn't make much in btc, it makes much in fiat. And it also eats electricity, but let's not consider that for the moment,..
Total value of 1.2 - 1.3 TH/s now is around 23-25 btc per month. Please think on a solution, because fully refunding btc will make only one of you guys happy, not all of you. The above mentioned btc produced will also fall slowly, by the time passes. Difficulty rises, so that amount is only going to be smaller by next month (around half).

Lastly: i apologize for every shit i caused. I didn't mean to harm noone, and i didn't mean to run with noone's money. Answering e-mails got way harder since i'm on my phone. I don't have a pc/laptop since july. Nor can i have one now, because space / time / nerve doesn't allow it. So i just type when i can, from my phone. Multiple jobs are making this even more "fun", so i'm dead tired by the time i get home. Not trying to victimise myself here, just stating that there IS a reason for my silence. Again, truly sorry and i'm still not giving up on you.

Pieces of refunds (or shares) going out today, a bit later. Now it's 02:44 AM..

I received no email and I have requested at least once to be added to the list. I have not received any refund (or shares) for my boards+assembly. I will send you a message again.

I appreciate you getting in touch with us on the forum, sorry to hear about your situation. I am unclear as to how much of the boards and assembly is to be refunded, or if this has been refunded to you and used for these miners. But I guess we'll hear from you eventually about that.
If these miners are producing anything, people who ordered chips should be made whole and then we can move onto sorting out boards.

My opinion is that we mine the most profitable alt coins once BTC is no longer a decent option, using something like CoinWarz.com to decide (?) and have payouts either in those or btc, btc may be more practical, but I'm personally happy to accept alts too. If we have to be mining this is probably the best solution.

I'm not convinced Steve liquifying his miners is the best option at this point. We've probably got a year or so of alt coins being profitable enough that we may all see a little coin back from this debacle. Waiting once a month on the hope that TRC or PPC might pop I think is ropey at best. Switching alts every few days is probably the way forward.

Interested to hear others opinions on this.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
jirkalada

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 01:08:59 PM

I did not received any refund (not for chips, delivery nor board).
Steve did not send me anything.

I believe steve should give back BTC to those who did not received refund for chips and delivery.

Refunds for boards should be processed afterwards..

What I dont know is how many of us did not get chip refunds. How much BTC is that?

Anyone did received something related to this statement:
"Pieces of refunds (or shares) going out today, a bit later. Now it's 02:44 AM.. " ?
fmarcosh

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:59:20 PM

I'm in the same boat. I bought 64 chips in the first group buy and ordered 4 boards, assembly and shipping by the web shop. Total 9,2 BTC aprox.
maltize

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:33:25 PM

I bought 1 board and 16 chips from Batch #1.

I wonder for long we have to wait this time - good for him, machine is mining.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:50:08 PM

I'm in the same boat. I bought 64 chips in the first group buy and ordered 4 boards, assembly and shipping by the web shop. Total 9,2 BTC aprox.

Can we all here set up a table to get some idea of how many btc are still to be refunded?
My data:
website order: 64 chips, 4 boards with assembly, shipping (0.7btc) = 9.2btc
Japs2013

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 07:50:54 PM

3x Klondike board assembly BTC 3.25

maltize

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:53:56 PM

Just setup a Google Spreadsheet here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApqxniIazmNidHdyMDZoQ3NhRVZkb0JuMGRBa0xqRHc&usp=sharing

Please put your numbers there, guys.
As long as above document is editable, if something is missing or wrong, please add it / correct Smiley

southerngentuk (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:55:59 PM

Just setup a Google Spreadsheet here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApqxniIazmNidHdyMDZoQ3NhRVZkb0JuMGRBa0xqRHc&usp=sharing

As long as above document is editable, if something is missing or wrong, please add it / correct Smiley

Sorry guys, I have been per-occupied with a house move and still have no proper internet. I have added this post to the first page, and once I have more time and a proper connection (and once i have reconfigured my miners  Wink ) I will try to keep the first post updated with the Info from Maltize spreadsheet.

Thank you Maltize for creating the spreadsheet I feel it is long overdue and we should of started collecting this data long ago.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jirkalada

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:07:35 AM

Not sure how much was assembly. I have payed for 2x (Avalon Chips & Complete Miners)
norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 11:19:54 AM

t13Hydra:

You can refund my order now as shown below:

Order: #1376

Avalon Chips & Complete Miners (#AV16+K16)
Options: Chips + Klondike16 boards (2.046 BTC)   2   ฿4.090
Cart Subtotal:   ฿4.090
Shipping:   Full Control Delivery (You Arrange Transport In A Few Easy Steps)

Order Total:   ฿4.092

If you would like to verify my identity you can email me or call me on the numbers I provided on your website by looking up the order number.

Refund payable to the address in my signature.

Regards
Miracek

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:06:43 PM

I've updated the spreadsheet, looks like a substantial amount of coins that are outstanding.  I also didn't receive an email about anything, how does one get added to Steve's mail list?
jirkalada

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:09:02 AM

I've updated the spreadsheet, looks like a substantial amount of coins that are outstanding.  I also didn't receive an email about anything, how does one get added to Steve's mail list?
Do we have evidence that it exists? Anyone has received BTC from steve?
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 10:00:24 AM

Cheers maltize. My orders are added.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█