Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next good ICO?  (Read 2672 times)
Planetkin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:19:31 AM

in my opinion, if you do not understand anything about ico projects , you do not need to take risks and invest
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:38:16 AM

Hey are you into environment and stuff? If yes, then there is one super awesome ICO called SET.

What is SET?

In today's environmental pollution concerns, climate change effects, this offering from Wardwizard Joy E-Bike helps in reducing the carbon footprint by zero emissions, helps in maintaining good health and fitness level.

SET has a few products that are already available like an e-cycle, air purifier and outdoor air pollution controller. You can use SET token to gain maximum discount while purchasing goods and services from SET.

What are the benefits?

Eventually the value of SET will increase over time, which means the token growth will ultimately lead to your growth.
The SET platform will open a gateway for community who wants to save this world from pollution and global warming.
As a community member you can vote on different environmental projects and can also gather incentive token for future use.
User can use SET for financing other eco-friendly projects.

How is SET unique?

Trading of Carbon Credits Globally.

The project will promote Eco-friendly products and environment Savvy Technology on Blockchain platform.

The SET is a discount Token, which will be used for promoting sales of anti-pollution products and also to create ecosystem for Eco friendly business Entrepreneurs across the globe.

To know more visit: https://www.set4earth.io/

Here is the link to the bitcoin talk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

You can also check out https://coindelite.com/ for more information and press releases related to SET
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

Personally, I do not know how to choose a good ico , so I always read reviews , reviews ,comments .and only then choose the project

Well it completely depends on the white paper, development team and their previous projects but most importantly the kind of product or service which the ICO has to offer and whether it will be something which will be used by people to make their life easier and secure.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Trindir

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:09:41 AM

As a rule , I ask various questions to the team, communicate with them . I look at the site, check the whitepaper, look at the ratings of the project, etc
SokrieeE

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

Do you believe in icos anymore? really i lost trust with many icos scam people and run away with given fund .
Thant is why many developer search support by organizing free airdrop .

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

I haven't heard about that ICO but if you want to take my advice, kindly check vanig ICO. Very strong team behind of the best ICO this year. Its about online shopping platform so the purpose of the token will be great. Also it has a good partnership to known company.

kiltvstors

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

I have noticed a good project Uchain , I think it has a good prospect
kaushiks093

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

I have noticed a good project https://ubecoin.com , I think it has a good prospect.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

The agriculture sector is a big industry that is not completely maximized. By integrating blockchain in it, its potential will yield outstanding results that can be beneficial to the society in the future. Which is why I think Pavo is one of the best ICO this year. If you want, you can check out my signature. (My opinion is my own. Take it with a grain of salt.)

snipernumberone

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

If your concept comes down to zero in the ico . Is it worth investing at all ?!
Can think a while .
Podiezdd

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

Merculet quite successfully gathered the hard cap in a matter of minutes . good project, I also wanted to invest in it but was late
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

A Project called SET is going to revolutionize the environment with the help of blockchain technology.

SET plans to achieve this by issuing a cryptocurrency token. This token is called Save Environment Token (SET) and offers a multitude of benefits to its users.

The technological advances that they have achieved in the past century have completely transformed the way they work, travel and play. The industrial revolution gave mass-produced products such as gasoline and diesel-powered vehicles that have revolutionized the way we commute.

Though this has resulted in taking our species forward, it has also led to the accumulation of industrial waste, environmental pollution, and other toxic substances on our planet. There is an urgent need for solutions that will help us remedy these problems is an effective manner.

For more information about Save environment Token (SET), please visit their

Official website: https://www.set4earth.com/

You can also check out https://coindelite.com/ for more information and press releases related to SET

Here is the link to the bitcoin talk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0
btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:01:42 AM

I'm thinking that this particular ICO of Merculet was (is for that time you were) a great one, especially if we would remember that it was lead by Krypital guys, almost all of their products were successful.

dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

Following this project: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet it seems to be good, take a look
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

If you are looking for a good ICO Investment WPP Energy is my best options . It is a Green Energy Token has been backed by $ millions in projects ! And the best part of the project is most of their products has already been in used in some country which helps to get  cheaper electricity and more eco friendly applications !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

all ico is rekt i think not good ico this time,my all ico is not ico price
Niklortof

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

I liked the project  DxChain, I'm probably going to invest in it . A good team , a popular project .
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

Actually this time is not good to find a good ıco because all of us may face to scam ıcos. But ıf you wanna still invest , You have to look white-paper, road-map, team and mass that is most important thing for ıcos.

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

It is worth checking the information on upcoming ICO many times before investing in them, especially in a falling market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Interesting one: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/black-insurance not sure that it is the best, but looks good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: