Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next good ICO?  (Read 2683 times)
Zebrodok

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

I look forward to when the crowd sale at the Non exchange project Neonexhange
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

Merculet is truly a potential project. I followed 2 projects of Krypital - adviser of Merculet. That are Cybermiles and Arcblock. The two projects are very successful on exchange. The two projects also show seriousness when developing the product

i heard good things about Krypital. H e is a bounty Manager and has managed one of the best bounties to gain that kind reputation from the crypto crowd. I would wouldn't hesitate to join his upcoming projects though.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:45:44 AM

Actually this time is not good to find a good ıco because all of us may face to scam ıcos. But ıf you wanna still invest , You have to look white-paper, road-map, team and mass that is most important thing for ıcos.
I agree with your opinion. This is not a good time to invest in projects because as many as 95% of ICO projects have failed in recent months and Bitcoin's downward trend is not over. Personally I only invest in ICO projects in October to December because this is the time when many investors make the best profit.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

SET (Save Environment Token) https://www.set4earth.io/ is an upcoming cryptocurrency https://coindelite.com/ dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

Seeing multiple companies focusing their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a sense of relief. However, it will take years of continued hard-work to see significant changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

You can visit its Bitcointalk Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018. We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build a powerful community.

To register bounty program, please click here: https://goo.gl/PMK8Kj

kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:12:22 AM

it seems like a good ico is currently more likely to exchange places and some platfroms that are very useful to the people but the platform model like that too is too much so in my opinion it's not that great anymore and should grow to be even better.
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

https://www.set4earth.io/ (Save Environment Token) is an upcoming cryptocurrency ICO dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

Seeing multiple companies focusing their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a sense of relief. However, it will take years of continued hard-work to see significant changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

You can visit its Bitcointalk Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0
[Bounty]SAVE ENVIRONMENT TOKEN(SET) - $190k worth of SET Tokens

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018. We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build a powerful community.

Here is the link: https://coindelite.com/bounty-program/set4earth/register

btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

One of the good things right now is Uchain stuff, but the problem is in that they are not having an ICO at all because they have already gathered the money that they can offer to Bounty Hunters, which are 30K already.

Scott Evans

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

Hi all member, hero and legendary in bitcointalk.
I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculet
So what do you think about it?
I Have heard that in next couple of days , biggest ICO so far is coming so if you want i will post it here when it is announced.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

I think datablockchain and gcgx are nice and worth to consider, opet,buddy, zeex and dream ico are also good and have high potential,what else if the btc price is normal will definitely get enough profit
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:26:05 PM

In July-August there will be a Eloncity project, which will be much more successful than Merculet. This project was launched by the marketing company Krypital Group, which presented many successful projects, including CyberMiles, ArcBlock, Merculet, Egregia.
For me, the first look at ICO Eloncity brings good impressions.
vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Personally, I do not know how to choose a good ico , so I always read reviews , reviews ,comments .and only then choose the project
I'm thinking of reading comments and reviews of people and then investing in ICO is wrong. You can not know whether these people are smart and whether they write the truth, because now you can buy good reviews.
yeeyeyaya

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

this is very interesting for me too. you will not know that ICO is promising or not before researching the whole project. try to do a thorough research about ICO from reading white paper, knowing team structure, coin use.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

I suggest to check ICOs at www.icoguide.com the rates are not paid, they are trustworthy and I am always looking at their rates.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

I suggest to check ICOs at www.icoguide.com the rates are not paid, they are trustworthy and I am always looking at their rates.

agree very good platform, my favorite. Hope they will continue this way, and will not turn themselves in the advertising portal, as other listing platforms.
HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

You float specify to and melody outside in the ABYSS obliging, which is an undertaking upheld on the DAICO dais began nearby Vitalik itself with uncertain supplies finish the photo and basic leadership privileges of speculators in this venture. I be solid this undertaking want be to a great degree cheerful though it is viewed as the benefit of Ethereum.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Merculet seems to be a good one, i m not sure being not great expert but who knows maybe it will show great results and we will see in the future how it will go. i plan to join it as well if nothing goes wrong
David1996

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

You can refer to the ICO project of GOLD BACKED CRYPTO.
Their project has a potential ecosystem along with a large community of followers.
You can check their ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3761624.msg37092818#msg37092818

◥   V E I A G   ◤     Virtual Economic Investment Academia Guild
─────   (   R E G I S T E R   F O R   P R E - S A L E   )   ─────
[   > Website <   Telegram   > Bounty <   ]   [   Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Instagram   ]
AndyKete

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

I have been trying to  scan for some legit token with reduced hardcap, but I was not able to notice any specially impressive launch for now.
Gelith

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

In my opinion EOT Protocol (Entertainment Open Network Protocol) looks quite promising. I like that they have strong team, detailed whitepaper and very serious partners.
Jrein23

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

In my opinion EOT Protocol (Entertainment Open Network Protocol) looks quite promising. I like that they have strong team, detailed whitepaper and very serious partners.

I've been hearing a lot of EOT but seeing their whitepaper I'm not convinced to invest in them. I'm comparing these three ICO's right now, (VTOS, OPP, and Menlo) their concept is very promising and might wan't to invest on one of them once I'm done with my research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: