Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next good ICO?  (Read 2670 times)
AndyKete

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

It will take a long time after today crash to see any good ICO, as the teams will move to traditional financing before trying cripto on bad market conditions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

Hi all member, hero and legendary in bitcointalk.
I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculet
So what do you think about it?
One wise and skillful friend of mine and told me that most likely new good ideas would be developed in the beginning of the winter 2018 and not sooner than that, he's planning to return to this market.
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Eloncity good project, you have joined Eloncity yet? If you are an experienced investor certainly can not ignore this good project. I have watched and see this is one of the best projects today. Eloncity has earned the trust of investors. Join now at https://eloncity.io/
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

Eloncity is showing its strength. The project is attracting many investors. Received high scores from partners. With the clear roadmap I completely trust the success of the project. Come to Eloncity to not miss this opportunity. https://eloncity.io/
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

I think ISO will be popular again only after the market goes up and prices go up, then people will run to the crypt,and ISO will start to collect good money for startups again, but so far everything is in minus

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

Why do you need a hero legendary member to answer your question? There are many people who can answer your question and they are not hero legendary ranker. To find a good ICO Projects, verify their partnership, Read their whitepaper, keep an eye to watch the team activity, keep watching the telegram group, an active with good numbers of member telegram chat group needed, Try to analyze their ICO rating. I think by following these things, you may make the decision which ICO is good and which is not.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
PoseidonF
Copper Member

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:54:50 PM

I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?

Poseidon, its second token sale round starts November 3 until December 9.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:50:04 AM

I'm really fond of the Metahash. This ICO almost reaches its hardcap. This is the network generation using Blockchain 4.0 technology. It offers the clear roadmap and experienced team. You may analyze more about this Metahash ICO for your next pick project for investment as well.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Tilisil

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

before choosing a project for investment, you need to study it, talk to the team , ask various questions
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:00:09 AM

Check out ClinTex CTi!

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

“CTi will significantly lower the cost of new medicines, whilst also increasing their speed of delivery to market for the people that need them, through a revolutionising of the clinical trials process with the application of data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning & more” – Neill Barron, Director of Clinical Data Services

learn more here, https://www.clintex.io/
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:08:54 AM

that is very thrilling for me too. you will now not realize that ICO is promising or now not earlier than studying the entire project. try to do a thorough studies approximately ICO from analyzing white paper, understanding group structure, coin use.
Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:16:41 AM

that is very interesting for me too. you may now not understand that ICO is promising or no longer earlier than discovering the whole undertaking. try to do a thorough research about ICO from studying white paper, knowing group shape, coin use.
viettell

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

Soar This is a good sign that a good promising project enters the world of Crypto to do something new, unique and useful. At the end of the project, they will be able to achieve great successes! https://soar.earth/
Vlad_m

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

There is a new thing coming up in the crypto field - Security Token Offerings(STO).

I suggest you keep an eye on huge conferences like the recent  Blockchain Futurist Conference in Toronto.

A huge amount of awesome projects was presented there.

One of them is Corl.

Corl is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

Wish you a lot of great investments!!!   Wink

TingCoin

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

October 8 will be the Token sale of the project KamaGames - is the largest European social mobile poker operator. I think this is a very interesting idea

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

As reference of promising sites for participants aiming to during great new cryptos are ICO Rating and more likely legit places.
ijsera82

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:36:35 PM

hey, check out kittoken

The financial ecosystem will give the financial part the accompanying points of interest:
• Provides a sheltered domain.
• Connect vendors and people.
• Low cost, quick and dependable procedures.
https://kittoken.net/
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

I think the next good ICO is bitcoin because they are the one who deserve this title because of the good side that they have done for the past years in this kind of business and industry.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

at the moment I don't know yet. and sometimes I'm not sure about my choice, because it's wrong to choose ico. ico is very difficult to predict.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

Finding a good project is hard these days. And  if you still want to know how to mark a good ICO. There a a lot of factor one of them. The white paper . Second is the team if the team is not experienced and active. And is the company has any working product for 1 year or moreor the team has enough knowledge in the field. Cause most of the ICO don't know what to do or gave us a failed product after token sale.
I think at this time KamaGames is one of the best project in the ICO market. Cause in this bear market most of the ICO failed. But kamagames don't as I research. Cause KamaGames has a working product for years. Kamagames token will be a utility token based on eth. They already have a product pokerist which is trending in playstore #4 with 10 million download and in appstore they have ranked 3. They are a company for mobile poker game.
They will launch tokensale in 30 days.
For more details - https://www.kamagames.io/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆