Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next good ICO?  (Read 2675 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:22:47 AM

altair vr is good. Now the supply is added, and it's still open for those who want to join.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:53:25 AM

Hello the bounty campaign hunters, I advise you to join the bounty or invest in the ICO that I follow for the current signature. I am analyzing the ICO that I am currently taking good, namely Kamagames. I myself also followed the signature campaign for that. I like Kamagames because it offers bonuses in ethereum. For those of you who want to become investors or want to follow a trusted bounty campaign, Kamagames is the right choice. Of you want to follow then you can join this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4933045.new#new or you can also click on the link below this post.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

I think it is MyCryptoBank. MyCryptoBank aims to solve that main factors that have been halting banking industry by offering better banking services included lower fees, instant transfers, No Territorial Limits and No Currency Limitations.
vandatpb

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

Eloncity - Large project. It is clear that the team is trying, and not in vain, everything is done on the conscience: a competent site, plans are carried out on time, there is interest in further growth. I am happy to take part in the project. https://eloncity.io/
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

I think the ripple is  great ICO
because it gives lots of income wherein it can finance your basic needs in life and can be used as a fund for another type of investment which is very great things for you.
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

I look at very ICO projects, but many do not inspire confidence. Really worthy of attention Kamagames ICO. There is yet a time to study the project and decide whether you will invest in it or not. Token sale starts in 24 days.
vbkfirf28.02

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

All good projects have disappeared from the horizon. The market does not allow the project to raise large sums, and twice run impossible.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:24:02 AM

If you want to get suggestions from Hero and Legendary, make sure you have reference links for the object you are asking.
If your thread is like that it's very difficult to find advice, including me who can't see your reference.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

Lately i found an interesting project it called w12, i think this project will maintain other start up that want to doing ICO. so basically W12 will be the bridge from investor to that start up. W12 will hold investor money while that start up making goal with their milestone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

Eloncity This will be one of the strongest ICO projects of the year, with a team and reliable development partners. Eloncity is worth a leading ICO for the time being. If you are an ICO fan you can not ignore this project. details at https://eloncity.io/
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

I think all investments are can be considered as the next ICO because there are lots of choice that you can choose which is great thing to ease and make the life of the public better in future.
crypto freelance

Activity: 373
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

Look carefully at the ApolloX project. The project is promising, the future is being revised. The white sheet is written briefly and simply for study. The team is strong, partners are present. Development on the face. Wink
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:17:02 PM

The best ICO is the organized ICO that is in my signature.
Because I am a Junior member and now I am changed to newbee because of the rules of this forum.

The rest you can check here: https://mycryptobank.io/
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

So far, i believe that Towerbee is one of the ICOs worth to remember for 2018. Disrupting the 120$ billion SaaS (Software as a Service) industry and they also have their own crypto exchange which i believe will also become a major crypto exchange in the coming years.  With 4 services already live and 10 more services on queue, this ICO is really a promising one.

rmzgav

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

Jibbit is one to consider. Jibbit Community Support is continuously growing. I think this project is with good intentions although we are talking about cannabis here. If you look into this project's Whitepaper, you will see that it's not actually bad. I think it will be helpful to those people who are medically challenged. By using blockchain technology, Jibbit will be able to address and severely limit the problem of “prescription
counterfeiting” since the prescriptions issued by doctors are stored in the blockchain. One of the three core sectors of Jibbit, Jibbit Doc has
the potential to revolutionize the medical prescription system.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

Hi all member, hero and legendary in bitcointalk.
I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculet
So what do you think about it?
https://merculet.io/

What do you mean is the website above?
I see from the website that it is good and has a different vision and mission from other ICO people.
Unfortunately, now look at coinmarketcap, the price drop from Merculet is so sharp.

reff: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/merculet/
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

Right now the Best ICO to invest is INCODIUM

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To know more you can visit: https://incodium.io/

To find more interesting ICOs Like this visit: https://coindelite.com/
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

Hi all member, hero and legendary in bitcointalk.
I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculet
So what do you think about it?

According to what I saw from ICO rating, ARROUND is a good ICO for this month. Because the experts in rating make ARROUND look pretty good. Therefore I chose the ICO to be followed.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

I know that many beginners enter the closed paid clubs, there they are given signals in what projects it is necessary to take part, sometimes also collect "pools" for participation in ico on more favorable terms.
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

Personally, I do not know how to choose a good ico , so I always read reviews , reviews ,comments .and only then choose the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: