Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 ICOs right now  (Read 2668 times)
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

I think at this moment spptcoin is one of the best icon which can give very good profit in near future.Spotcoin is based on NEO.its a nep-5 token.Its based on Georgia black see region.They will open a OTC marketplace at q1 of 2019 and also a mining powerhouse at q2 2019.They will launch a exchange the main thing is the spptcoin holders get 51% of trading fees as dividend as weekly basis and also 12% of total net profit also shared among spot holders.And the dividend will be pay on has not on any dead coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
befine77

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

It is strange to see just names of projects. Guys please make short description of projects and why do you think that this project is good. I believe that you have made analysis of the projects and you can help to choose right ICO to others.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

Hmm.. I have heard recently about some of those, it appears to be a worthy investment, but I need to make my own research because I'm the only responsible for my money. That I would place there. Anyway thank you for sharing.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

Top 5 ICO now as listed by WalrusCap:

1. NEX @neonexchange
2. Atonomi @atonomi
3. Cardstack @cardstack
4. OpenFuture @OpenPlatformICO
5. Metronome @MTNToken

New ICO to check: OneLedger @OneLedgerTech

ICO analysis sheet link: /u7Yw6K]https://[Suspicious link removed]/u7Yw6K

Any opinion on this? All these are pretty well ranked with most of the influencers (could help in promotion and success of the ICO).
Alt.Estate, Liven, Ubex, Treon and Qurrex I think, these are my top favourite ICOs and I kinda like progress made here. The teams look motivated and working pretty great, I would suggest you go for these projects study them and have look at their whitepapers.
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

Many of these new digital tokens then start to increase in value when they trade on digital currency exchanges. While not all ICO tokens have performed well, there have been five digital currencies that were launched through initial coin offerings that have managed to become tremendous outperformers in the digital currency space. According to ICOStats, these five are:

NXT
IOTA
Ethereum
NEO (formerly AntShares)
Stratis

Well, some of them might arise some questions, but anyway - I'd prolly add another one, which is Cryptics. The guys are doing good work in AI forecasting, gradually integrating other cool stuff. They do their development regardless of the gathered funds, they've already got MVP before the presales. I think that's a promising project, might be one of few decent out there
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

ZEEX ZEEX and ZEEX

Great opportunity !!
DYR
Backed by reputable mother company
SUccesfull and proven business model
and many more
https://www.zeex.me/
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

Did you know, i still count on Vexanium right now, this ICO is just become the my top list. others ?
i wouldn't said it over here, if you need, then you have to PM me  Grin, Great opportunity in 2018 is on the Vexanium ICO
erundook

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:15:49 AM

I like Metronome's incoming ICO, they were everywhere prior to all the bans. Haven't heard about NEX just yet but if they are anything like Metronome then it is worth a look for sure. Thanks for the tips!

I have done my research is about this ICO and I have found it to be worthy of my investments. Of course, I would not go forward with all that I have but indeed some 25% of the plan I would invest.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

You'll definitely love this project
https://discord.gg/eNh9UP8
chafmouhand

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

I'm not sure which ICO is worth the investment now. I tried to find out the best ICO and invest but then I still cheated, too many ICO scams
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

These are all good, with relatively mature project planning and operation management, and good development potential is half the success.
I aggree with you mate.They are all good and potentially increasing iat value fastly.I hope they exceed more when the years pass by.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:09:30 AM

At last time I am trying to avoid ICO campaigns. On my mind for choosing good project it is necessary to be quite smart, experienced and to spend a lot of money on studying the startup. Otherwise you’ll be a loser.
Jamalahmed

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Databroker DAO (Data Service)
DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective.

Usechain (Blockchain)
The World's First Mirror Identity Blockchain.

Yumerium (Gaming)
An lncentivized, Blockchain Based, Open Gaming Platform.

DFINITY (Cloud Storage)
DFINITY is a public network of client computers providing a "decentralized world compute cloud" where software can be installed and run with all the usual benefits expected of "smart contract" systems hosted on a traditional blockchain

Kairos (Verification)
Kairos is an artificial intelligence company specializing in face recognition. Through computer vision and machine learning, Kairos can recognize faces in videos, photos, and the real-world - making it easier than ever to transform the way your business interacts with people.
Psychee

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:07:08 PM

SCR (Socratus coin) because he has a future not that at bitcoin Socrates is your choice
Oladejielisha

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

Pundi x
Docademic
Alt estate
Xyo network
Matrix
 I think those ico is having a good future and good to relay on.
icohunter56

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

Top 5 ICO now as listed by WalrusCap:

1. NEX @neonexchange
2. Atonomi @atonomi
3. Cardstack @cardstack
4. OpenFuture @OpenPlatformICO
5. Metronome @MTNToken

New ICO to check: OneLedger @OneLedgerTech

ICO analysis sheet link: /u7Yw6K]https://[Suspicious link removed]/u7Yw6K

Any opinion on this? All these are pretty well ranked with most of the influencers (could help in promotion and success of the ICO).
For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . It is a future and must have tool for all traders and investors. But now they are on deposite phase so airdrop, bounty and presales is ended but you can wait for mainsale in a month or do it right now. Sorry also you can invest via EXCAVO(TOP Cryptotrader of Tradingview) cuz #cryptics agreed with him on cooperation and there you can get discounts till 35% off and may be you can win a Lambo!!!

erundook

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

Also I can recommend you to pay attention to the HEROIC.COM ICO, it is a Russian project and they seems to have a really good goals and all the fundamentak things needed to be successful.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Orrechorre

Activity: 569

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

I think it is better to do your own research of available icos and choose your top 5 projects because here, everybody have different choices and it might sometime be very confusing choosing from these suggestions.
0Shendy0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

For me the best ICO in 2018 is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Now they have already had a cool MVP, where you can see daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for the different crypto currencie, exchanges and for the market. In September they are going to introduce a trading bot on the platform and in the future there are will be available to tade, make investments and get profits on it on their platform. Check it up.
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

in my opinion every good ico gets done in the pre sales and when it comes to public it's far too less count

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: